Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Watch this and go have a cold shower UNLOCKED 07:51 - Nov 2 with 3441 viewsKeithHaynes

From his MKD days.
A few answers in there for some.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Watch this and go have a cold shower on 07:57 - Nov 2 with 2460 viewsDr_Winston

He's been utterly consistent about the way he wants his teams to go about their business since day one of management.

The idea that a slow start after a summer of disruption and minimal preparation would be enough to start him panicking and looking for new ways of doing things should be utterly laughable to anyone not deliberately trolling or monumentally stupid.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Watch this and go have a cold shower on 08:07 - Nov 2 with 2451 views34dfgdf54

Watch this and go have a cold shower on 07:57 - Nov 2 by Dr_Winston

He's been utterly consistent about the way he wants his teams to go about their business since day one of management.

The idea that a slow start after a summer of disruption and minimal preparation would be enough to start him panicking and looking for new ways of doing things should be utterly laughable to anyone not deliberately trolling or monumentally stupid.

Yeah spot on Doc.

This new notion of MK Dons fans not being happy with poor league placings should maybe go and read the threads on their forum when he first started getting linked to us, they were desperate to keep, as was their chairman, due to the work he was doing and what he was building. Obviously since then there has been some remarks, just as there was when Martinez left us.

If we lose tonight, the knives will be out again, no doubt about it, probably best to just ignore.
Watch this and go have a cold shower on 08:14 - Nov 2 with 2439 viewsmagicdaps10

It's Truely unbelievable that some didn't give him much time to sort things, some even created statements that he had to change style..... After only a handful of games!
This is how silly and pig ignorant some people are...... Only to be out done by claiming they called the style change early on and Martin changed it, he obviously read this site and took posters remarks on board 🤣🤣

It was silly from the start and is quite frankly ludicrous now! Its no coincidence that these posters haven't been to any of not many of the games under Martin and are obsessed with stats and league position, I think these fans would be Suprised if the actually paid and went to watch a game, if unable then they won't have a clue until they actually go to a game.

A 35yr old rookie manager with a handful of games, our fans saying he needs to change it and some saying it was not working... Really! Think about it rather than arguing red is green, close your mouths and use your brains and think about it all reasonably.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Watch this and go have a cold shower on 08:16 - Nov 2 with 2436 viewsmagicdaps10

Totally laughable.....i would say either on a wind up or so obsessed with their own ego to see sense.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Watch this and go have a cold shower on 08:41 - Nov 2 with 2402 views3swan

I really wondered about the comments from posters about Plan A etc. A way of playing is decided on and then implemented,, in any walk of life it doesn't happen from day one but is developed. Of course it was a slow start and reasons have been given and confirmed by playets. We're not there yet but the football is definitely a better watch
Watch this and go have a cold shower on 08:45 - Nov 2 with 2392 viewsDr_Parnassus

I think people are very confused about what has been said and are arguing against fantasy points that nobody has made.

It’s very tiresome.

Again WE were the ones to back him to change the style, we were told he couldn’t.

The issue was never with Martin, it was with the initial style of play we were being made to play.

Until people understand this point, they will continue to throw their dummy out every time we win a game. I have tried to explain in great detail very patiently.

It’s come to the point where I think people are enjoying the conflict as opposed to recognising the very clear points at hand.

His spoken philosophy at MK Dons is irrelevant, the points being made were what he brought here and what needed to change from that in order for it to work. The exact things being spoken about that needed to change, have since been changed, we are now playing well.

Well done to those who noted it. Right?

Comments from August, September and October.

Supportive, hopeful and unafraid to be absolutely honest. Views that should be welcomed on here from all quarters.

And…

And…

And….

….And finally sadly this one is proving to be the case….

*takes a bow*
[Post edited 2 Nov 2021 9:32]

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Watch this and go have a cold shower on 09:31 - Nov 2 with 2311 viewsonehunglow

WHAT is going on exactly.

Yet another thread of contempt to fans not following the Russy fan club.

The bullying is still with us all right;it's just more subtle.

A cold shower might be what Russy boys might need when he leaves the club.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Watch this and go have a cold shower on 09:38 - Nov 2 with 2310 viewsNotLoyal

Watch this and go have a cold shower on 09:31 - Nov 2 by onehunglow

Are you accusing people with a different opinion to you as bullies ?
Get a bloody grip. It’s pathetic.

You owe Keith and the guys who work on here an apology, how dare you. Everything you say is turned in to hate or a negative, it’s seriously boring. Take a lead out of Dr P’s book, try being humble or at best understanding and stop the bloody hate !!!!!
[Post edited 2 Nov 2021 9:40]

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Login to get fewer ads

Watch this and go have a cold shower on 09:40 - Nov 2 with 2288 viewsonehunglow

Watch this and go have a cold shower on 09:38 - Nov 2 by NotLoyal

Are you accusing people with a different opinion to you as bullies ?
Get a bloody grip. It’s pathetic.

You owe Keith and the guys who work on here an apology, how dare you. Everything you say is turned in to hate or a negative, it’s seriously boring. Take a lead out of Dr P’s book, try being humble or at best understanding and stop the bloody hate !!!!!
[Post edited 2 Nov 2021 9:40]

Have a look around .

Watch this and go have a cold shower on 09:43 - Nov 2 with 2290 viewsDr_Parnassus

Watch this and go have a cold shower on 09:31 - Nov 2 by onehunglow

There is some myth building going on in the ranks. I have seen several accusations of comments attributed to people that were never made.

Hence why I am making a point of defending every single person who correctly critiqued our early style and can only hope they will have the courage to do so again if we ever return to those levels of performances and results.

They should not be beaten down by the constant jibes towards them.

We are football fans and we are all within our rights to make common sense observations of the playing style and back the manager to make the necessary changes. It should be encouraged not discouraged.

I think there are certainly some noses put out of joint that the people accused of being “negative” for so long have actually proven themselves to be entirely correct by suggesting changes needed to be made and those changes eventually coming to fruition.

The desire to get people arguing against mythical points of view that were never made is sadly taking the forum backwards very quickly and there has been more conflict in the last few days than probably at any point in since it changed hands.

Such a shame after such a good win too.

Nowt as queer as folk.
[Post edited 2 Nov 2021 9:45]

Watch this and go have a cold shower on 09:46 - Nov 2 with 2284 viewsAdmin1

I’ve locked this.
Watch this and go have a cold shower UNLOCKED on 10:11 - Nov 2 with 2239 viewsKeithHaynes

Thanks Admin, you made the right call. However, it’s now unlocked.
For now.

Watch this and go have a cold shower UNLOCKED on 10:38 - Nov 2 with 2162 viewsonehunglow

I was asked to clarify to the Admin.

I will make it clear for all here

I HAVE NOT NOR WOULD I IN ANY WAY INFER THE OWNER OF THIS SITE WAS BULLYING ANYONE.

I refute that utterly.

I'm done.

Thanks

Watch this and go have a cold shower UNLOCKED on 10:40 - Nov 2 with 2171 viewsKeithHaynes

Watch this and go have a cold shower UNLOCKED on 10:38 - Nov 2 by onehunglow

I was asked to clarify to the Admin.

I will make it clear for all here

I HAVE NOT NOR WOULD I IN ANY WAY INFER THE OWNER OF THIS SITE WAS BULLYING ANYONE.

I refute that utterly.

I'm done.

Thanks

I didn’t take it at that and have dealt with any private exchanges.

Watch this and go have a cold shower UNLOCKED on 10:42 - Nov 2 with 2153 viewsonehunglow

Watch this and go have a cold shower UNLOCKED on 10:40 - Nov 2 by KeithHaynes

I didn’t take it at that and have dealt with any private exchanges.

I was asked by admin .It upset me.

I have every respect for you Keith and you know that.

Much can be misinterpreted on here and in other texted form.

We should all remember that

Watch this and go have a cold shower UNLOCKED on 10:53 - Nov 2 with 2141 viewsCatullus

We are where we are, lets enjoy it. Or we can choose to continue being confrontational, try to points score or make out we are right.

Lets just move on.

We have attractive football and we started winning, when all is said and done that's good enough for me.

I can't change what's been said, most of us are in the same camp, we all should be of course (wanting us to play well and to win) but each to their own.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Watch this and go have a cold shower UNLOCKED on 11:00 - Nov 2 with 2131 viewsDr_Parnassus

Watch this and go have a cold shower UNLOCKED on 10:53 - Nov 2 by Catullus

We are where we are, lets enjoy it. Or we can choose to continue being confrontational, try to points score or make out we are right.

Lets just move on.

We have attractive football and we started winning, when all is said and done that's good enough for me.

I can't change what's been said, most of us are in the same camp, we all should be of course (wanting us to play well and to win) but each to their own.

Praise when we play well, critique why we aren’t - when we aren’t.

It’s a mantra nobody should be moving away from.

Watch this and go have a cold shower UNLOCKED on 11:17 - Nov 2 with 2105 viewsCatullus

Watch this and go have a cold shower UNLOCKED on 11:00 - Nov 2 by Dr_Parnassus

And you know what, I'll totally agree with you. Fair criticism should always be welcome, differences of opinions are essential.

Sometimes we are right, sometimes we are wrong, nobody is right, or wrong, all of the time.

One thing is for sure though, I aint having a cold shower, it's blooming freezing!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Watch this and go have a cold shower UNLOCKED on 11:45 - Nov 2 with 2058 viewsonehunglow

Watch this and go have a cold shower UNLOCKED on 11:17 - Nov 2 by Catullus

And you know what, I'll totally agree with you. Fair criticism should always be welcome, differences of opinions are essential.

Sometimes we are right, sometimes we are wrong, nobody is right, or wrong, all of the time.

One thing is for sure though, I aint having a cold shower, it's blooming freezing!

Im with you here.
Cold showers?

Now ,I don't want to be banned for anything salacious but I would recommend a cold shower with your partner.

I am available by DM for nay further life coaching

What I miss now though are saunas.

Watch this and go have a cold shower UNLOCKED on 12:53 - Nov 2 with 2009 viewsKeithHaynes

Watch this and go have a cold shower UNLOCKED on 11:17 - Nov 2 by Catullus

A beautiful Andaluz day here today, but I would swap it for Warwickshire tonight 👍

Watch this and go have a cold shower UNLOCKED on 13:06 - Nov 2 with 1981 viewsonehunglow

Watch this and go have a cold shower UNLOCKED on 12:53 - Nov 2 by KeithHaynes

A beautiful Andaluz day here today, but I would swap it for Warwickshire tonight 👍

I believe you Guv.
Now back to the pool

Watch this and go have a cold shower UNLOCKED on 13:34 - Nov 2 with 1958 views3swan

Watch this and go have a cold shower UNLOCKED on 12:53 - Nov 2 by KeithHaynes

Showing you're old school there. It's West Midlands now 😁
Watch this and go have a cold shower UNLOCKED on 13:40 - Nov 2 with 1942 viewslifelong

Watch this and go have a cold shower UNLOCKED on 11:00 - Nov 2 by Dr_Parnassus

I agree with this, the problem is some people will criticise however we play.
Watch this and go have a cold shower UNLOCKED on 13:43 - Nov 2 with 1934 viewsonehunglow

Cold baths no go though

Watch this and go have a cold shower UNLOCKED on 14:01 - Nov 2 with 1924 viewsTreforys_Jack

Good stuff, will settle for a top 10 finish this year, with a serious genuine push next season.
As for the other issues shown up again, the ignore button is your friend.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024