Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff City change of sponsor for today’s game ? 13:10 - Oct 23 with 2518 viewsNotLoyal

From what I can see in their 8,000 crowd they have changed their sponsors to GAP.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Cardiff City change of sponsor for today’s game ? on 15:02 - Oct 23 with 776 viewsmax936

Had to laugh at the classless scummers singing There's only one Neil Warnock at the end, different story to when McCarthy joined and they won the first 6 or 7 games.

Fickle Footie fan's hey

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Cardiff City change of sponsor for today’s game ? on 17:20 - Oct 23 with 716 viewsonehunglow

Cardiff City change of sponsor for today’s game ? on 15:02 - Oct 23 by max936

Had to laugh at the classless scummers singing There's only one Neil Warnock at the end, different story to when McCarthy joined and they won the first 6 or 7 games.

Fickle Footie fan's hey

I didn’t.
I was waiting nervously for our game to start.
I was really positive,update and full of hope n joy as Ivecbeen told to be…

Back to default for me Steve.

Just got to avoid Russy talk now..

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Cardiff City change of sponsor for today’s game ? on 22:27 - Oct 23 with 641 viewsbuilthjack

Cardiff City change of sponsor for today’s game ? on 14:35 - Oct 23 by Thornburyswan

To be fair I believe they are working with the Welsh Assembly to drop the need for Covid passports as they are now below 10K

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Cardiff City change of sponsor for today’s game ? on 23:42 - Oct 23 with 606 viewsmajorraglan

Cardiff City change of sponsor for today’s game ? on 15:01 - Oct 23 by Catullus

Oh dear it appears the Welsh Barcelona actually are like Barcelona and have big money problems, currently dead broke, in it up their necks, potless and their rich saviour is intent of cutting costs even if it means relegation.

Damn shame, what a pity....

I wouldn’t be surprised to see anyone of value sold off over the next 2 windows.

Pretty sure I read their first team coach got the Newport County job, I reckon they may go for Pulis as a stop gap.
Cardiff City change of sponsor for today’s game ? on 09:33 - Oct 24 with 560 viewsjohnlangy

Cardiff City change of sponsor for today’s game ? on 14:21 - Oct 23 by BillyChong

8,000. And Gwyn was claiming they need a 60,000 seater stadium. Embarrassing.

Where did this number come from ?
Cardiff City change of sponsor for today’s game ? on 09:35 - Oct 24 with 557 viewstheloneranger

New signs being put on their superior concourse!!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Cardiff City change of sponsor for today’s game ? on 19:36 - Oct 24 with 480 viewsDewi1jack

Cardiff City change of sponsor for today’s game ? on 23:42 - Oct 23 by majorraglan

I wouldn’t be surprised to see anyone of value sold off over the next 2 windows.

Pretty sure I read their first team coach got the Newport County job, I reckon they may go for Pulis as a stop gap.

Really don't want Pulis there.
He could keep that team of hoofers up.

What do you reckon about putting Gary Monk up for the job?

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024