Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shrewsbury Tuesday. 01:32 - Aug 22 with 12516 views_Windydale

Looking forward to Tuesday's matchup already against a Div 1 club, to see how we follow a great win.

No pressures or expectations on the lads, we can't be expected to be victorious as underdogs, I hope we do ourselves justice.

key players out, but still.yesterday's win can only have boosted the whole teams confidence.

[Post edited 22 Aug 2021 12:51]
Shrewsbury Tuesday. on 09:59 - Aug 25 with 1297 viewsboromat

Shrewsbury Tuesday. on 09:14 - Aug 25 by DaleiLama

Did you hear the Yarkshire commentary in your head from the middle of this clip when Bees was fouled? Brilliant again. Coleman/lab comment also hilarious

Brilliant as always

I actually thought their lad was unlucky to get a straight red with us getting the penalty unless they've changed the rules again.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Shrewsbury Tuesday. on 10:07 - Aug 25 with 1257 viewsnordenblue

Shrewsbury Tuesday. on 09:59 - Aug 25 by boromat

Brilliant as always

I actually thought their lad was unlucky to get a straight red with us getting the penalty unless they've changed the rules again.

"The dread locked Messi" brilliant, they're all brilliant to listen too though to be honest
Shrewsbury Tuesday. on 10:08 - Aug 25 with 1252 viewsdingdangblue

Shrewsbury Tuesday. on 09:59 - Aug 25 by boromat

Brilliant as always

If the ref thinks it isn't an attempt to get the ball he can still send him off. He virtually Rugby tackles Beesley.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Shrewsbury Tuesday. on 11:08 - Aug 25 with 1109 viewsTVOS1907

Shrewsbury Tuesday. on 07:05 - Aug 25 by pnc4eva1

Heard from Shrewsbury fans when walking back to the car...

"They made us look league 2 and they were league 1"

"They were good"

The game was always there for the taking. Shrewsbury had a little more possession in the first half but didn't really threaten. Dale were purposeful and actually got forward (without passing it around 1 million times) and had shots.

Second half was mainly Dale and we bossed the game. Still don't know why Odoh was booked when he was thrown to the ground by the referee and their player didn't get a card.

The Shrewsbury player should clearly have been booked as well, but Odoh brought it on himself by grabbing hold of the ball and starting to walk away with it to prevent them taking a quick throw-in.

It certainly wasn't an "off the ball incident", as per Twitter.
[Post edited 25 Aug 2021 11:19]

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024