Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TOMMY ROBINSON 07:42 - May 26 with 70450 viewsgetcarter

Not a fan but his arrest yesterday challenges freedom of speech.

This post has been edited by an administrator
TOMMY ROBINSON on 11:26 - May 30 with 2110 viewsgetcarter

The trial had concluded when Robinson was arrested, all had got a guilty and were awaiting sentencing.
TOMMY ROBINSON on 11:28 - May 30 with 2102 viewsAce_Jack

TOMMY ROBINSON on 11:26 - May 30 by getcarter

The trial had concluded when Robinson was arrested, all had got a guilty and were awaiting sentencing.

that doesn't mean the order wasn't still in effect. F**k me, if anyone is still struggling with this you're a racist or a moron.
TOMMY ROBINSON on 11:53 - May 30 with 2067 viewsgetcarter

Freedom fighter
TOMMY ROBINSON on 11:59 - May 30 with 2059 viewscontroversial_jack

TOMMY ROBINSON on 11:53 - May 30 by getcarter

Freedom fighter

The authorities have tried to silence him, but it has backfired.He will gain more support than ever
TOMMY ROBINSON on 11:59 - May 30 with 2059 viewsHighjack

TOMMY ROBINSON on 01:04 - May 30 by Jack_Meoff

Nearly 700k views. F*ck me we're doomed.

A lot of those views will be men just clicking on her face because she’s hot.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

TOMMY ROBINSON on 12:21 - May 30 with 2027 viewslondonlisa2001

TOMMY ROBINSON on 11:59 - May 30 by controversial_jack

The authorities have tried to silence him, but it has backfired.He will gain more support than ever

The authorities did what they had to do to prevent the trial falling apart.

His supporters could then have blamed the ‘Moslem loving establishment’ for that as well.

Utter morons.
TOMMY ROBINSON on 12:29 - May 30 with 2017 viewswobbly

TOMMY ROBINSON on 11:59 - May 30 by Highjack

A lot of those views will be men just clicking on her face because she’s hot.

Some of those men probably didn’t just click on her face either.
TOMMY ROBINSON on 12:29 - May 30 with 2016 viewsBadlands

TOMMY ROBINSON on 11:53 - May 30 by getcarter

Freedom fighter

In what sense is he aa freedom fighter?

All he has done is break the law in order to promote himself on the back of the misery of young girls.
Is he a racist?
Many would agree he is because his bile focusses on Asians and Muslims in particular. I would be inclined to give the benefit of the doubt if he acted similarly in cases where white gangs have been convicted?
'....we thought we would compare the above Quilliam findings against what we could find, given a few hours of sifting through online newspaper reports. We used the definition of ‘grooming gangs’ outlined by Quilliam in their Methodology section. We subsequently found well over 100 more white British perpetrators than Rafiq and Adil’s report, which we believe fall into the “grooming gang” category.' (J.Spooner & J.Stubbs)
but no sign of Robinson or his gang of thugs.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Login to get fewer ads

TOMMY ROBINSON on 12:30 - May 30 with 2011 viewsAce_Jack

TOMMY ROBINSON on 12:29 - May 30 by Badlands

In what sense is he aa freedom fighter?

All he has done is break the law in order to promote himself on the back of the misery of young girls.
Is he a racist?
Many would agree he is because his bile focusses on Asians and Muslims in particular. I would be inclined to give the benefit of the doubt if he acted similarly in cases where white gangs have been convicted?
'....we thought we would compare the above Quilliam findings against what we could find, given a few hours of sifting through online newspaper reports. We used the definition of ‘grooming gangs’ outlined by Quilliam in their Methodology section. We subsequently found well over 100 more white British perpetrators than Rafiq and Adil’s report, which we believe fall into the “grooming gang” category.' (J.Spooner & J.Stubbs)
but no sign of Robinson or his gang of thugs.

he's just trolling at this point surely?
TOMMY ROBINSON on 12:57 - May 30 with 1982 viewsJango

TOMMY ROBINSON on 12:21 - May 30 by londonlisa2001

His supporters could then have blamed the ‘Moslem loving establishment’ for that as well.

Utter morons.

Forgive me if I’m being a moron Lisa but...

Mistrials are trials that are not successfully completed. They're terminated and declared void BEFORE the jury returns a verdict or the judge renders his or her decision in a nonjury trial.

If I’m not mistaken the jury had already returned with a verdict and they were awaiting sentence.

How could him being there reporting on it influence the jury, cause a mistrial or whatever else they’ve said if the verdict was already reached?

Just curious.
TOMMY ROBINSON on 12:57 - May 30 with 1982 viewsNeath_Jack

Just for clarity, these are not my words, just reproducing them here.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tommy RobinsonLike Page
12 hrs ·
Have you read the spin in the papers today, the judge stated that Tommy reading the names of the defendants was contempt of court and risked the trial collapsing.

Tommy read the list in the livestream from a BBC article which was already out in the public domain. The list of defendants is publicly available on the court bloody website! If you search google for that particular case you will find pictures and details of the suspects already printed by nearly every national UK newspaper. So what did Tommy do exactly that nearly every other reporter has not already done?

You have to ask yourself the question - why would one reporter outside a court case reading a charge sheet already publicly available across a number of sources suddenly risk collapsing the case?

Every single other case across England is public and reported on. You will never hear a judge stating that by the newspapers reporting on it they are in some way prejudicing the case.

Look at the pictures below of Max Clifford and Rolf Harris fighting their way through hundreds of reporters going into court on their sex charges. None of those reporters were arrested and there were no judges commenting to the press that the case will collapse. This just highlights Tommy’s sham conviction.

The BBC even worked alongside the police to get a helicopter above Cliff Richards house when they went to arrest him, he had not even been charged at the time! No outcry from judges then though?

Do not be fooled by the corrupt ruling elite and instead ask yourself why are these type of cases shrouded in secrecy when no other cases across the UK are? The answer is simple, the establishment do not want the public to know the full extent and horror going on across this country facilitated by that very same establishment for decades due to a fear of being called racist.

Tommy is exposing areas that the state would rather were swept under the carpet and for that they are trying to have him silenced or preferably murdered in prison by Islamic gangs.

Have you ever heard of another case where someone was arrested, tried, sentenced and transferred to prison all within the space of 3 hours? No, because it has never happened before.

To top it all off they then tried to cover it up and impose state censorship report restrictions so that no one would know what they had done. This just made the story global with thousands protesting over the weekend. They were left with no other option but to lift the restriction as it had caused outrage.

People who swallow this crap that the ruling elites and media trot out need to wake up and smell the coffee. It is time to make a stand. Whitehall, London June 9th 3pm.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

TOMMY ROBINSON on 13:01 - May 30 with 1978 viewscontroversial_jack

TOMMY ROBINSON on 12:21 - May 30 by londonlisa2001

Utter morons.

He wasn't interfering with the trial.He wasn't on court premises, he was live streaming his opinions, he wasn't swearing, wasn't abusive, wasn't inciting violence or wasn't causing a breech of the peace.If you watch the arrest, which I suspect you haven't the police said he was being arrested for the content of what he was saying.

If you think that arrest was lawful or justified then you are a lost cause. Nothing personal of course
TOMMY ROBINSON on 13:13 - May 30 with 1957 viewsAce_Jack

TOMMY ROBINSON on 13:01 - May 30 by controversial_jack

He wasn't interfering with the trial.He wasn't on court premises, he was live streaming his opinions, he wasn't swearing, wasn't abusive, wasn't inciting violence or wasn't causing a breech of the peace.If you watch the arrest, which I suspect you haven't the police said he was being arrested for the content of what he was saying.

If you think that arrest was lawful or justified then you are a lost cause. Nothing personal of course

Why did he plead guilty to contempt of court then?
TOMMY ROBINSON on 13:18 - May 30 with 1950 viewslondonlisa2001

TOMMY ROBINSON on 12:57 - May 30 by Jango

Forgive me if I’m being a moron Lisa but...

Mistrials are trials that are not successfully completed. They're terminated and declared void BEFORE the jury returns a verdict or the judge renders his or her decision in a nonjury trial.

If I’m not mistaken the jury had already returned with a verdict and they were awaiting sentence.

How could him being there reporting on it influence the jury, cause a mistrial or whatever else they’ve said if the verdict was already reached?

Just curious.

Sigh. It has already been explained a number of times.

Read the relevant sentence from the Secret Barrister’s useful summary:

“The judge had imposed a postponement order preventing the media from reporting on the ongoing trial until all linked trials had concluded.

Breaching a reporting restriction amounts to a contempt of court. Which is what Yaxley-Lennon admitted doing.”
TOMMY ROBINSON on 13:21 - May 30 with 1946 viewslondonlisa2001

TOMMY ROBINSON on 12:57 - May 30 by Neath_Jack

Just for clarity, these are not my words, just reproducing them here.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tommy RobinsonLike Page
12 hrs ·
Have you read the spin in the papers today, the judge stated that Tommy reading the names of the defendants was contempt of court and risked the trial collapsing.

Tommy read the list in the livestream from a BBC article which was already out in the public domain. The list of defendants is publicly available on the court bloody website! If you search google for that particular case you will find pictures and details of the suspects already printed by nearly every national UK newspaper. So what did Tommy do exactly that nearly every other reporter has not already done?

You have to ask yourself the question - why would one reporter outside a court case reading a charge sheet already publicly available across a number of sources suddenly risk collapsing the case?

Every single other case across England is public and reported on. You will never hear a judge stating that by the newspapers reporting on it they are in some way prejudicing the case.

Look at the pictures below of Max Clifford and Rolf Harris fighting their way through hundreds of reporters going into court on their sex charges. None of those reporters were arrested and there were no judges commenting to the press that the case will collapse. This just highlights Tommy’s sham conviction.

The BBC even worked alongside the police to get a helicopter above Cliff Richards house when they went to arrest him, he had not even been charged at the time! No outcry from judges then though?

Do not be fooled by the corrupt ruling elite and instead ask yourself why are these type of cases shrouded in secrecy when no other cases across the UK are? The answer is simple, the establishment do not want the public to know the full extent and horror going on across this country facilitated by that very same establishment for decades due to a fear of being called racist.

Tommy is exposing areas that the state would rather were swept under the carpet and for that they are trying to have him silenced or preferably murdered in prison by Islamic gangs.

Have you ever heard of another case where someone was arrested, tried, sentenced and transferred to prison all within the space of 3 hours? No, because it has never happened before.

To top it all off they then tried to cover it up and impose state censorship report restrictions so that no one would know what they had done. This just made the story global with thousands protesting over the weekend. They were left with no other option but to lift the restriction as it had caused outrage.

People who swallow this crap that the ruling elites and media trot out need to wake up and smell the coffee. It is time to make a stand. Whitehall, London June 9th 3pm.

That’s just a litany of falsehood.
TOMMY ROBINSON on 13:28 - May 30 with 1933 viewsJango

TOMMY ROBINSON on 13:18 - May 30 by londonlisa2001

“The judge had imposed a postponement order preventing the media from reporting on the ongoing trial until all linked trials had concluded.

Breaching a reporting restriction amounts to a contempt of court. Which is what Yaxley-Lennon admitted doing.”

I have got time to read through all these pages sorry. If there was any chance of it being thrown out of court by him being there though, I’m sure an hour long video would surely have got it thrown out. It’s a load of rubbish.

As pointed out in the previous post, there’s many high profile cases recently that have been plastered all over the media with the defendants being hounded by the press. Why did these not get the same treatment? Why wasn’t their cases thrown out of court?
TOMMY ROBINSON on 13:36 - May 30 with 1918 viewslondonlisa2001

TOMMY ROBINSON on 13:28 - May 30 by Jango

I have got time to read through all these pages sorry. If there was any chance of it being thrown out of court by him being there though, I’m sure an hour long video would surely have got it thrown out. It’s a load of rubbish.

As pointed out in the previous post, there’s many high profile cases recently that have been plastered all over the media with the defendants being hounded by the press. Why did these not get the same treatment? Why wasn’t their cases thrown out of court?

Reporting restrictions were in place, he broke them once and was given a suspended sentence and warned that what he was doing could not be repeated. He did repeat it, broke the terms of the suspension of his sentence, admitted he was guilty, he’s in prison. Justice done.
TOMMY ROBINSON on 13:37 - May 30 with 1914 viewsAce_Jack

Him and his group have form for trying to get trials of this nature thrown out. It's exactly the reason why reporting restrictions were in place.
TOMMY ROBINSON on 13:44 - May 30 with 1901 viewsHighjack

TOMMY ROBINSON on 13:13 - May 30 by Ace_Jack

Why did he plead guilty to contempt of court then?

Yeah he’s admitted to it but everyone still thinks he didn’t do it.

Warped logic.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

TOMMY ROBINSON on 13:45 - May 30 with 1900 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Not all trials have reporting restrictions.

The general rule is that the administration of justice must be done in public.
The public and the media have the right to attend all court hearings and the media is able to report those hearings fully and contemporaneously.
Any restriction on these usual rules will be exceptional...

etc etc

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

TOMMY ROBINSON on 13:49 - May 30 with 1891 viewsDarran

I’ve said for years that this forum has some of the dullest çunts on the planet.

I’m rarely wrong.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

TOMMY ROBINSON on 13:51 - May 30 with 1889 viewslondonlisa2001

TOMMY ROBINSON on 13:49 - May 30 by Darran

I’ve said for years that this forum has some of the dullest çunts on the planet.

I’m rarely wrong.

You were wrong on page one of this thread mun when you said Robinson’s arrest was a disgrace...
TOMMY ROBINSON on 13:54 - May 30 with 1887 viewsDarran

TOMMY ROBINSON on 13:51 - May 30 by londonlisa2001

You were wrong on page one of this thread mun when you said Robinson’s arrest was a disgrace...

I’ve already explained that.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

TOMMY ROBINSON on 13:57 - May 30 with 1879 viewsHighjack

Judge: “Mr Yaxley how do you plead?”

Tommy: “Guilty bruv, it’s a fair cop I definitely dunnit”

Tommy’s fans: “it’s a outrage! Conspiracy! Riot!”

TOMMY ROBINSON on 14:58 - May 30 with 1838 viewscontroversial_jack

TOMMY ROBINSON on 13:18 - May 30 by londonlisa2001

He wasn't arrested for that, he was arrested for an alleged breech of the peace, there's a huge difference here
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024