Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone else excited about being in the championship? 19:56 - Dec 18 with 6939 viewsel_pancho

Anyone else also actually looking forward to being in the championship next season?

- we'll actually have a chance of competing at the top of the league and winning something

- can actually get a ticket for a match

- better banter and atmospheres

- visiting new grounds

- derby matches

I've accepted relegation now!!

Poll: As things currently stand are Huw Jenkins et al more disliked than Tony Petty?

Anyone else excited about being in the championship? on 19:58 - Dec 18 with 4279 viewspencoedjack

Trips to QPR Fulham (my fav aways) Villa Brum Bristol Reading and possibly them up the road
Anyone else excited about being in the championship? on 20:01 - Dec 18 with 4268 viewssherpajacob

On current form we would struggle in the championship

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Anyone else excited about being in the championship? on 20:01 - Dec 18 with 4264 viewsJackfath

Proper fans watching us not there to watch the opposition play us.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Anyone else excited about being in the championship? on 20:05 - Dec 18 with 4227 viewsmorningstar

If you're excited about being in the Championship, then be prepared for a relegation battle once we get there! Jesus Christ! I honestly can't believe how naive people are!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Anyone else excited about being in the championship? on 20:05 - Dec 18 with 4224 viewsymaohyd

Anyone else excited about being in the championship? on 20:01 - Dec 18 by sherpajacob

On current form we would struggle in the championship

This.

Think we'll go down again with the current set up.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Anyone else excited about being in the championship? on 20:06 - Dec 18 with 4219 viewsGlyn1

Anyone else excited about being in the championship? on 20:01 - Dec 18 by Jackfath

Proper fans watching us not there to watch the opposition play us.

QPR, Fulham, Brentford are almost next door to me. We might win more than we lose.

But we'll still have one of the smaller stadiums in the Championship.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Anyone else excited about being in the championship? on 20:13 - Dec 18 with 4170 viewsthenorthbankbog

Yes I only renewed for this season when we went into the bottom three last season as I thought we were odds on to go down. I personally can't stand the premier league it's only use is what it brings to the city. I find it like the bird you always wanted to shag you finally shag her and think WTF that was shit.
Anyone else excited about being in the championship? on 20:14 - Dec 18 with 4154 viewspencoedjack

Anyone else excited about being in the championship? on 20:06 - Dec 18 by Glyn1

QPR, Fulham, Brentford are almost next door to me. We might win more than we lose.

I forgot Brentford

Are they building a new ground ?
Login to get fewer ads

Anyone else excited about being in the championship? on 20:15 - Dec 18 with 4152 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

No. Not really.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Anyone else excited about being in the championship? on 20:16 - Dec 18 with 4137 viewsshandyjack

Nope, spent too many years watching us in the duldrems to look forward to us going back there

Poll: Expectation for the season

Anyone else excited about being in the championship? on 20:16 - Dec 18 with 4137 viewspencoedjack

Anyone else excited about being in the championship? on 20:13 - Dec 18 by thenorthbankbog

Yes I only renewed for this season when we went into the bottom three last season as I thought we were odds on to go down. I personally can't stand the premier league it's only use is what it brings to the city. I find it like the bird you always wanted to shag you finally shag her and think WTF that was shit.

Anyone else excited about being in the championship? on 20:17 - Dec 18 with 4128 viewsmahoss

My God !
Well I hope we stay in the Prem,the biggest league in the world !

Unbelievable..........
Anyone else excited about being in the championship? on 20:18 - Dec 18 with 4114 viewsjackjackjackjack

Got 2 years of parachute payments, and once they've gone on paying off the players wages and downsizing the club staff we'll be struggling to compete like most of the other relegated teams. Oh joy...

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

Anyone else excited about being in the championship? on 20:18 - Dec 18 with 4108 viewsGlyn1

Anyone else excited about being in the championship? on 20:14 - Dec 18 by pencoedjack

I forgot Brentford

Are they building a new ground ?

No. They were about to but got rejected by the council because of likly traffic congestion.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Anyone else excited about being in the championship? on 20:20 - Dec 18 with 4088 viewsplasjack

Anyone else excited about being in the championship? on 20:18 - Dec 18 by jackjackjackjack

Got 2 years of parachute payments, and once they've gone on paying off the players wages and downsizing the club staff we'll be struggling to compete like most of the other relegated teams. Oh joy...

Bit more parachute payments than that, four years i think, but see where your going.
Anyone else excited about being in the championship? on 20:23 - Dec 18 with 4069 viewsmahoss

Ambition is alive and well in Swansea eh !
Anyone else excited about being in the championship? on 20:24 - Dec 18 with 4062 viewspencoedjack

Anyone else excited about being in the championship? on 20:16 - Dec 18 by shandyjack

Nope, spent too many years watching us in the duldrems to look forward to us going back there

Not nostalgic Shandy ?

Had far more fun watching the Swans in those days personally.
Anyone else excited about being in the championship? on 20:25 - Dec 18 with 4046 viewsLoyal

Anyone else excited about being in the championship? on 20:06 - Dec 18 by Glyn1

Why does that matter ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Anyone else excited about being in the championship? on 20:29 - Dec 18 with 4011 viewsWingstandwood

If you detest the sellout Twitter taunting lowlife scumbag i.e. John Van Zweden? One plus..... He will no longer be able to parasitically name-drop, associate himself with and attach himself to the mega-famous worldwide phenomena, status symbol and revered brand that is The Premier League in the way he did before. That's one plus, and bang go his and Martin Morgans Dutch travel-club exploitation of the Premier League also.

Van Zweden name drops/exploits those two words "Premier League" with the same fervour and parasitic attachment shown by Paul Burrell with his "Diana" word name-dropping. The Dutch media, press and public will no longer be interested on his views about "that other division" that Man Unt, Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal don't happen to play in.

Argus!

Anyone else excited about being in the championship? on 20:29 - Dec 18 with 4011 viewsplasjack

Anyone else excited about being in the championship? on 20:25 - Dec 18 by Loyal

Why does that matter ?

Ask them up the road 33000 capacity and lucky too get 15000, and that's with free ticket promotions.
Anyone else excited about being in the championship? on 20:32 - Dec 18 with 3980 viewspencoedjack

Anyone else excited about being in the championship? on 20:29 - Dec 18 by Wingstandwood

If you detest the sellout Twitter taunting lowlife scumbag i.e. John Van Zweden? One plus..... He will no longer be able to parasitically name-drop, associate himself with and attach himself to the mega-famous worldwide phenomena, status symbol and revered brand that is The Premier League in the way he did before. That's one plus, and bang go his and Martin Morgans Dutch travel-club exploitation of the Premier League also.

Van Zweden name drops/exploits those two words "Premier League" with the same fervour and parasitic attachment shown by Paul Burrell with his "Diana" word name-dropping. The Dutch media, press and public will no longer be interested on his views about "that other division" that Man Unt, Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal don't happen to play in.

Hes been harping on about the mismanagement at Den Haag this week I see

You couldn't make it up
Anyone else excited about being in the championship? on 20:32 - Dec 18 with 3975 viewsjackjackjackjack

Anyone else excited about being in the championship? on 20:20 - Dec 18 by plasjack

Bit more parachute payments than that, four years i think, but see where your going.

It seems like we're both wrong, it's three years.

"From the 2016-17 season relegated clubs will receive 55% of the equal share of broadcast revenue paid to Premier League clubs in the first year after relegation, 45% the following year and 20% in year three."

Seeing as the vast majority of our money comes from TV it's going to be a big hit if we don't get up in the first 2 years. We're not going to be like Newcastle who can hang onto the likes of Shelvey, Rafa and their wages.

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

Anyone else excited about being in the championship? on 20:35 - Dec 18 with 3948 viewspencoedjack

Anyone else excited about being in the championship? on 20:32 - Dec 18 by jackjackjackjack

It seems like we're both wrong, it's three years.

"From the 2016-17 season relegated clubs will receive 55% of the equal share of broadcast revenue paid to Premier League clubs in the first year after relegation, 45% the following year and 20% in year three."

Seeing as the vast majority of our money comes from TV it's going to be a big hit if we don't get up in the first 2 years. We're not going to be like Newcastle who can hang onto the likes of Shelvey, Rafa and their wages.

We don't hang onto our better players now
Anyone else excited about being in the championship? on 20:37 - Dec 18 with 3928 viewsperchrockjack

Wonderful chance to grow our club and create more local jobs.

Excited .

Not me

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Anyone else excited about being in the championship? on 20:37 - Dec 18 with 3922 viewsOldjack

No , every club strives to be where we are, 30+ years in the doldrums is hard to stomach ,Also the way the club is now set up don't be surprised if we carry on dropping down the leagues ,as it stands the future is looking very grim indeed
The day we are official relegated let me know how you feel ,it's bloody gut wrenching
[Post edited 18 Dec 2016 20:57]

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024