Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Barbers 11:28 - Oct 8 with 5932 viewsCountyJim

Whats the going rate in your area ? My barbers just put the price up to a tenner

Darran must save a fortune

Scruffy tawt !
Barbers on 20:27 - Oct 8 with 994 viewswaynekerr55

Barbers on 14:57 - Oct 8 by Phil_S

As others have said buy clippers and do it yourself - will save a fortune and loads of time as well

Not been to a barbers for the best part of 25 years

Great investment.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Barbers on 20:40 - Oct 8 with 973 viewsItchySphincter

My barber is a female, £7.50 and she rubs her tits on me as she mooches around so all good.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Barbers on 21:15 - Oct 8 with 950 viewsDJack

Barbers on 20:40 - Oct 8 by ItchySphincter

My barber is a female, £7.50 and she rubs her tits on me as she mooches around so all good.

...So please tell us where you go.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Barbers on 21:21 - Oct 8 with 936 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Anyone remember Tony's in Uplands, on the corner with the Grove? Think it's still a barbers of sorts, he was a lovely chap.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Barbers on 21:51 - Oct 8 with 906 viewsjack_lord

Barbers on 21:21 - Oct 8 by FearOfAJackPlanet

Anyone remember Tony's in Uplands, on the corner with the Grove? Think it's still a barbers of sorts, he was a lovely chap.

I remember Tony's on the corner of the Grove but I think I was still going to Alfredo's back then.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Barbers on 22:25 - Oct 8 with 889 viewsswanstillidai

Barbers on 20:40 - Oct 8 by ItchySphincter

My local barbers often has a girl working there. Its great when that happens. Thank took for the cape draped in front of you to hide that awkward stiffy in your pants too.

Not so good when fat Malcolm is working tho.
Barbers on 22:35 - Oct 8 with 883 viewsWxmJax

Barbers on 20:23 - Oct 8 by Gowerjack

Mrs Gowerjack and I went to see Neil Young at the O2 in the summer.

A sometimes great songwriter but a curates egg of a gig, we left early after Mr Young spent 25 mins thrashing Em G & D over and over and over and over....

You get the picture.

Neil Young fans are odd. I dared to criticise him once and the death threats that followed were unbelievable. On the plus side, without him there wouldn't be a Sweet Home Alabama

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Barbers on 01:51 - Oct 9 with 840 viewsFieryJack

Barbers on 22:35 - Oct 8 by WxmJax

Neil Young fans are odd. I dared to criticise him once and the death threats that followed were unbelievable. On the plus side, without him there wouldn't be a Sweet Home Alabama

As Perchy said Neil young, despite some decent music, is a bit of a crap human being.
Login to get fewer ads

Barbers on 07:43 - Oct 9 with 816 viewsPegojack

Barbers on 20:27 - Oct 8 by waynekerr55

Great investment.

Same here. My hair started disappearing in my early thirties. A hairdresser neighbour told me to stop trying the Bobby Charlton comb overs, buy a hair clippers and do it myself, a number zero, down to the wood. She was spot on, and has saved me a fortune over the years.
Barbers on 09:29 - Oct 9 with 786 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Kennedys are good old school barbers. Unfortunately they don't do perms.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Barbers on 10:09 - Oct 9 with 768 viewspikeypaul

Barbers on 14:52 - Oct 8 by max936

Walked through the Arcade on Thursday haven't been down that way for ages, its changed a lot since then, Barbers everywhere there though, you've got to wonder how stay in business, the Model shop as gone to

I often pass the ones on St. Helens road there are always a lot of people waiting,so no lack of customers.
I bought clippers about 18 months ago and started doing it myself,number 1 all over,I got feed up of waiting for 40 minutes while poncy teenagers had all sorts of designs put into their hair.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024