Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fao all our new American friends who are posting 17:03 - Oct 4 with 4995 viewsJackfath

Firstly let me apologise for the disgraceful, cringeworthy threads some of our "fans" have posted today. We are not all like that.

Now that we have Mr Bradley in charge I will get behind him no matter how incredibly distasteful the public demise of our previous manager has been.

Onwards and hopefully (I'll reserve judgement for a few months) upwards.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Fao all our new American friends who are posting on 17:03 - Oct 4 with 3715 viewsDarran

I second this.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Fao all our new American friends who are posting on 17:05 - Oct 4 with 3699 viewsMurph75

Fao all our new American friends who are posting on 17:03 - Oct 4 by Darran

I second this.

Great post
Fao all our new American friends who are posting on 17:05 - Oct 4 with 3692 viewsairedale

As Mr Atlee said 'Let's wait and see'. (Coulda been Mr Chamberlain too). Or anybody really.
Fao all our new American friends who are posting on 17:07 - Oct 4 with 3682 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Thank you, but there is no need to apologise

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Fao all our new American friends who are posting on 17:12 - Oct 4 with 3653 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Planet Swans has actually been an oasis of rationality and calm, compared to Twitter, Facebook, and radio.

I heard one caller on BBC Radio Wales yesterday say he'd rather be in League Two with local owners/manager than the current situation. It's obvious that's just an extremely fringe element though.

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Fao all our new American friends who are posting on 17:14 - Oct 4 with 3632 viewsCooperman

Well said Fathy. There have been some proper meltdowns on here in the past 36 hours, some of which don't paint a very healthy picture.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Fao all our new American friends who are posting on 17:16 - Oct 4 with 3618 viewsDarran

Fao all our new American friends who are posting on 17:14 - Oct 4 by Cooperman

Well said Fathy. There have been some proper meltdowns on here in the past 36 hours, some of which don't paint a very healthy picture.

I concur Coops.

Fao all our new American friends who are posting on 17:20 - Oct 4 with 3575 viewsGowerjack

I support the football club.

Chairmen Managers & Players are only employees.

Very few leave a truly lasting impression.

So I will continue to support the club under the stewardship of Mr Bradley.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Login to get fewer ads

Fao all our new American friends who are posting on 17:33 - Oct 4 with 3512 viewsKilkennyjack

Fao all our new American friends who are posting on 17:20 - Oct 4 by Gowerjack

I support the football club.

Chairmen Managers & Players are only employees.

Very few leave a truly lasting impression.

So I will continue to support the club under the stewardship of Mr Bradley.

Lets go Swans ... 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 ....

Beware of the Risen People

Fao all our new American friends who are posting on 17:35 - Oct 4 with 3496 viewsBanosswan

Fao all our new American friends who are posting on 17:05 - Oct 4 by Murph75

Great post

As is this

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Fao all our new American friends who are posting on 17:36 - Oct 4 with 3479 viewsMurph75

Fao all our new American friends who are posting on 17:35 - Oct 4 by Banosswan

As is this

Thanks for the feedback. Very kind of you.
Fao all our new American friends who are posting on 17:38 - Oct 4 with 3472 viewsdeanscfc

I'll support the club with an American manager the same as I did before. Do I think it was the correct decision? No. Do I think it will be a successful decision? Probably not but I'd like to be wrong. Hopefully Bradley can take us through til January in an ok position and then the board finally spend what is needed.

My anger lies with the board and their complete f*ck up in the summer transfer window and their making Guidolin the scape goat for this.
Fao all our new American friends who are posting on 17:41 - Oct 4 with 3454 viewsDarran

Fao all our new American friends who are posting on 17:38 - Oct 4 by deanscfc

I'll support the club with an American manager the same as I did before. Do I think it was the correct decision? No. Do I think it will be a successful decision? Probably not but I'd like to be wrong. Hopefully Bradley can take us through til January in an ok position and then the board finally spend what is needed.

My anger lies with the board and their complete f*ck up in the summer transfer window and their making Guidolin the scape goat for this.

You didn't support the club under Monk.

Fao all our new American friends who are posting on 17:44 - Oct 4 with 3434 viewsHeadmaster

Fao all our new American friends who are posting on 17:38 - Oct 4 by deanscfc

" My anger lies with the board and their complete f*ck up in the summer transfer window and their making Guidolin the scape goat for this. "

100%. It's especially annoying when Huw comes out and defends the transfer window. For f*ck's sake, take some responsibility man. It's precisely the club's lack of investment in the squad that has lead to this.

Nevertheless, I will support Bradley and hope to god he doesn't screw it up.
Fao all our new American friends who are posting on 17:48 - Oct 4 with 3396 viewsdeanscfc

Fao all our new American friends who are posting on 17:41 - Oct 4 by Darran

You didn't support the club under Monk.

Ha. I supported them same as ever...but at the time I didn't think he was the best appointment either.
Fao all our new American friends who are posting on 17:57 - Oct 4 with 3341 viewsporthcawljax

Well Said, 100% agreed. I am sick of the whinging supporters on here over Guidolin You swear he was a great manager.
Im getting behind my team and the new manager. The club needs all the support not protest.
[Post edited 1 Nov 2016 14:12]

Poll: Who would you pick for Swansea's goal stopper?

Fao all our new American friends who are posting on 18:14 - Oct 4 with 3250 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Shameful OP sucking up to the yanks.
The threads on here today have been no where near as "disgraceful, cringeworthy " as the way the club, fans, Trust and manager have been treated by the new owners and Jenkins.
Fao all our new American friends who are posting on 18:15 - Oct 4 with 3240 viewsDarran

Fao all our new American friends who are posting on 18:14 - Oct 4 by A_Fans_Dad

The threads on here today have been no where near as "disgraceful, cringeworthy " as the way the club, fans, Trust and manager have been treated by the new owners and Jenkins.

Grow up.

Fao all our new American friends who are posting on 18:23 - Oct 4 with 3192 viewsKrisP

Fao all our new American friends who are posting on 18:14 - Oct 4 by A_Fans_Dad

That doesn't justify the aggressive and hostile attitude shown to American fans who's only connection with the owners is a country of origin.
Fao all our new American friends who are posting on 18:27 - Oct 4 with 3174 viewsDarran

Fao all our new American friends who are posting on 18:23 - Oct 4 by KrisP

That doesn't justify the aggressive and hostile attitude shown to American fans who's only connection with the owners is a country of origin.

Well said Crispy.

Fao all our new American friends who are posting on 18:31 - Oct 4 with 3155 viewslondonlisa2001

Fao all our new American friends who are posting on 17:12 - Oct 4 by Tummer_from_Texas

Planet Swans has actually been an oasis of rationality and calm, compared to Twitter, Facebook, and radio.

I heard one caller on BBC Radio Wales yesterday say he'd rather be in League Two with local owners/manager than the current situation. It's obvious that's just an extremely fringe element though.

I can completely understand the view of the caller to be honest. I wouldn't necessarily agree with it, but I'd have to think about it, and it would definitely be a close run thing.

That is, however, nothing to do with the nationality of our new owners.
Fao all our new American friends who are posting on 18:35 - Oct 4 with 3129 viewsjack247

Fao all our new American friends who are posting on 17:12 - Oct 4 by Tummer_from_Texas

League two was actually quite fun. I'd far rather be where we are now though, even with Jase and Steve in charge
Fao all our new American friends who are posting on 18:42 - Oct 4 with 3094 viewsLoyal

Fao all our new American friends who are posting on 17:03 - Oct 4 by Darran

I second this.

They are our greatest worldwide allies, I loves them I do.
I cried when I watched pearl harbour so much I couldn't wa nk for three hours.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Fao all our new American friends who are posting on 18:43 - Oct 4 with 3089 viewsswansRus

Fao all our new American friends who are posting on 18:35 - Oct 4 by jack247

League two was actually quite fun. I'd far rather be where we are now though, even with Jase and Steve in charge

Bury away was one of the great away days - early goal, promotion sealed, Bury fans crying because we had the nerve to walk on their hallowed turf, Willy carted off by the old bill. Good times.
Fao all our new American friends who are posting on 18:48 - Oct 4 with 3062 viewsPrivate_Partz

Fao all our new American friends who are posting on 17:48 - Oct 4 by deanscfc

Ha. I supported them same as ever...but at the time I didn't think he was the best appointment either.

Nor me. There came a time however when enough was enough and he had my full support. It is slightly different this time as we still have to see what the Trust come up with. As it stands I will be supporting the team but I can't go as far as singing Boo's Barmy Army. A bridge too far at the moment. Other than that I will be supporting the team as usual and keeping an eye on what is going on. It is all very unsavoury at the moment. Also there is no doubt this is a massive reckless risk. Same as with Monk and I hope it takes as long as it did with him to go Pete Tong. If indeed that happens which unfortunately does seem very likely.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024