Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dalian Atkinson 11:14 - Aug 15 with 9080 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Dalian Atkinson on 11:13 - Aug 16 with 1914 viewscontroversial_jack

Dalian Atkinson on 11:06 - Aug 16 by shimmie

After you use a taser its immediately taken from the officer and downloaded. Each activation will be timed and a print out created showing the time and length of each activation. If you don't get time to issue a warning before deploying the taser you should say something along the lines of "if you offer myself or anyone any violence the taser will be activated again" it can be used as a pain compliance tactic their in cuffs and safely detainee. Not just life or death situations as ignorantly passed on as fact by another poster.

It's purpose is self defence not a tool for compliance
Dalian Atkinson on 11:16 - Aug 16 with 1908 viewsymaohyd

Dalian Atkinson on 11:06 - Aug 16 by shimmie

After you use a taser its immediately taken from the officer and downloaded. Each activation will be timed and a print out created showing the time and length of each activation. If you don't get time to issue a warning before deploying the taser you should say something along the lines of "if you offer myself or anyone any violence the taser will be activated again" it can be used as a pain compliance tactic their in cuffs and safely detainee. Not just life or death situations as ignorantly passed on as fact by another poster.

But if he was tasered once, he goes to ground, that gives officers the opportunity to restrain him, hand cuff him and control the situation.

To be fair to the police, they haven't a clue if someone, clearly under the influence of a substance, has a gun, knife etc so completely get the use of a taser.

But, again if reports are accurate, don't see the necessity to taser someone more than once.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Dalian Atkinson on 11:57 - Aug 16 with 1879 viewsshimmie

Dalian Atkinson on 11:16 - Aug 16 by ymaohyd

But if he was tasered once, he goes to ground, that gives officers the opportunity to restrain him, hand cuff him and control the situation.

To be fair to the police, they haven't a clue if someone, clearly under the influence of a substance, has a gun, knife etc so completely get the use of a taser.

But, again if reports are accurate, don't see the necessity to taser someone more than once.

I get where you're coming from mate, but you're not going to put hands on someone who's being tasered. You wait until the 5 seconds are up before putting hands on. Now because it's so unpleasant most people won't want it to be reactivated so they comply. The problem comes when using it on those heavily under the influence, suffering from mental health or experiencing excited delerium. They don't care and will continue to struggle. It's happened to me so I'm speaking from experience.

And CJ it's not just self defences. Read s3 criminal law act. Any person can use force that is reasonable in the circumstances for the prevention and detection of crime amongst other things. I've tasered a rapist who was refusing to have his fingerprints and DNA taken so it had to be done by force. Taser was deemed less damaging that 6-8 coppers taking it by brute force alone.
Dalian Atkinson on 12:03 - Aug 16 with 1862 viewsDarran

Dalian Atkinson on 09:58 - Aug 16 by shimmie

Utter utter bolloxs. But when I look at the poster I'm not surprised. It's almost as laughable as the IPCC are made up mostly of ex coppers. F@cking laughable. The IPCC are desperate to convict as many coppers as possible. It's how they prove their impartiality. They're anything but, but not on the side you suggest.

Don't waste your time with CJ Luke he'd an expert on the law.

Keep up the good work mate.

Dalian Atkinson on 12:05 - Aug 16 with 1852 viewsWarwickHunt

Dalian Atkinson on 09:58 - Aug 16 by shimmie

Utter utter bolloxs. But when I look at the poster I'm not surprised. It's almost as laughable as the IPCC are made up mostly of ex coppers. F@cking laughable. The IPCC are desperate to convict as many coppers as possible. It's how they prove their impartiality. They're anything but, but not on the side you suggest.

controversial_jack talking bollox shock horror.
Dalian Atkinson on 12:12 - Aug 16 with 1843 viewscontroversial_jack

Dalian Atkinson on 11:57 - Aug 16 by shimmie

I get where you're coming from mate, but you're not going to put hands on someone who's being tasered. You wait until the 5 seconds are up before putting hands on. Now because it's so unpleasant most people won't want it to be reactivated so they comply. The problem comes when using it on those heavily under the influence, suffering from mental health or experiencing excited delerium. They don't care and will continue to struggle. It's happened to me so I'm speaking from experience.

And CJ it's not just self defences. Read s3 criminal law act. Any person can use force that is reasonable in the circumstances for the prevention and detection of crime amongst other things. I've tasered a rapist who was refusing to have his fingerprints and DNA taken so it had to be done by force. Taser was deemed less damaging that 6-8 coppers taking it by brute force alone.

That's deemed reasonable force? An assault charge for you, mate if it had been anyone other than a rapist or a paedo
Dalian Atkinson on 12:14 - Aug 16 with 1835 viewsDarran

Dalian Atkinson on 12:05 - Aug 16 by WarwickHunt

controversial_jack talking bollox shock horror.

No need to use that S word in this thread Philip.

Dalian Atkinson on 12:21 - Aug 16 with 1825 viewssiralan

For the coppers to start laying the boot into him when he's on the ground is disgusting.

Let's wait and see what happens to them although we all know the answer.
Login to get fewer ads

Dalian Atkinson on 12:21 - Aug 16 with 1825 viewsymaohyd

Dalian Atkinson on 11:57 - Aug 16 by shimmie

Thanks for that, I'm speaking from an ignorant stance of not knowing what goes on out there. Certainly when it comes to dealing with people who are heavily under the influence etc.

Not to be pedantic, I still would have thought that tasering someone more than once would be in extreme situations.

If someone has been tasered, they go down and after 5 seconds, if more than one officer is at the scene, police skills of restraining come into it, in putting handcuffs on and physically controlling them.

If someone is then wriggling around a bit and continuing to mouth off surely they aren't tasered again until they shut up?

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Dalian Atkinson on 12:34 - Aug 16 with 1813 viewsdickythorpe

Tragic case RIP.

Was Dalian alcohol and drugs dependent?
Dalian Atkinson on 12:37 - Aug 16 with 1807 viewsWarwickHunt

Dalian Atkinson on 12:14 - Aug 16 by Darran

No need to use that S word in this thread Philip.

It's code, mun.
Dalian Atkinson on 12:41 - Aug 16 with 1798 viewsDarran

Dalian Atkinson on 12:37 - Aug 16 by WarwickHunt

It's code, mun.

Wink wink nudge nudge.

Dalian Atkinson on 13:00 - Aug 16 with 1766 viewsFlashberryjack

Dalian Atkinson on 16:39 - Aug 15 by Phaedrus

Dont shoot the messenger

......It was nothing to do with race so why are people turning it into a race issue He was off his head on Drink and Drugs and his 85 year old Dad decided not to put up with it anymore so locked him out and barricaded the door, the same door that he was trying kick in when the Police were called by worried neighbours. Being high as fhuck he was very agitated and threatening towards the police so they Tasered him. I'm usually the last person to defend the police but in this case they were doing their job by the book but sadly it ended tragically......

Agree with this.

If the police hadn't tasered him, and he went on to hurt himself, police officer or someone else. The same people that are shouting about unnecessary use of a taser now, would be saying "why didn't they just taser him"
Damned if they do damned if they don't.

I'm not saying that our police are perfect (what police force are) but they have to deal with the scum of society on a daily basis, IMO if they have to deal with someone off their scull on drink or drugs, keep yourself out of harms way, and use your taser.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Dalian Atkinson on 13:55 - Aug 16 with 1722 viewsDarran

😆

Dalian Atkinson on 15:08 - Aug 16 with 1668 viewsReturn_of_the_Jack

Dalian Atkinson on 13:00 - Aug 16 by Flashberryjack

Agree with this.

If the police hadn't tasered him, and he went on to hurt himself, police officer or someone else. The same people that are shouting about unnecessary use of a taser now, would be saying "why didn't they just taser him"

I'm not saying that our police are perfect (what police force are) but they have to deal with the scum of society on a daily basis, IMO if they have to deal with someone off their scull on drink or drugs, keep yourself out of harms way, and use your taser.

I think using the Taser 3 times and then according to an eye witness "kicking ten bells out of him" is a bit excessive myself.
Dalian Atkinson on 15:34 - Aug 16 with 1463 viewsWarwickHunt

Dalian Atkinson on 13:55 - Aug 16 by Darran

😆

I wouldn't fancy being tasered in the Chorley area.
Dalian Atkinson on 16:50 - Aug 16 with 1431 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Dalian Atkinson on 13:00 - Aug 16 by Flashberryjack

Agree with this.

Best off just kill the poor c*nt. Wouldn't want him hurting himself. And kick the sh*t out of him just to be sure hr's in no fit state to be able to get up and fall over again.

Double safety concious!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Dalian Atkinson on 18:21 - Aug 18 with 1315 viewsraynor94

The two officers involved are now under a criminal investigation, and have been served with gross misconduct notices

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Dalian Atkinson on 20:32 - Aug 18 with 1262 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Dalian Atkinson on 18:21 - Aug 18 by raynor94

The two officers involved are now under a criminal investigation, and have been served with gross misconduct notices

That's the sort of thng you get for sh*tting in the office bin. Hardly appropriate for a murder is it???

Dalian Atkinson on 10:50 - Aug 19 with 1160 viewsQuakerJack

Dalian Atkinson on 20:32 - Aug 18 by Brynmill_Jack

That's the sort of thng you get for sh*tting in the office bin. Hardly appropriate for a murder is it???

well the criminal investigation will determine that, the employer has carried gross misconduct procedures which is the sum of what they can do at this stage.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Dalian Atkinson on 18:44 - Aug 19 with 1061 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Dalian Atkinson on 10:50 - Aug 19 by QuakerJack

well the criminal investigation will determine that, the employer has carried gross misconduct procedures which is the sum of what they can do at this stage.

I would have thought they would at least be suspended on full pay pending the outcome of a independent enquiry, surely that must b happeing?

Dalian Atkinson on 19:06 - Aug 19 with 1044 viewspikeypaul

We all know nothing will come from it,like the thousands of similar incidents when the police have been involved in the death of a member of the public.

If it had been caught on CCTV maybe a different story but I would not bet on it,the neighbour who witnessed the police kicking shite out of him after he was tasered will be put under great pressure to "forget" what she saw.
25 years ago I was a witness in a case along with 3 others who saw the entire events when a copper
smacked feck out of a guy,during the case it came about the guy had been the coppers girlfriends ex.
We all saw the copper walk up and from behind smack the guy in the head,anyway the copper said it was self defence which was so blatant lie on oath,loads of witnesses seen it was just a cowardly attack from behind,you can guess the copper was found not guilty.
From that day onwards I realised how corrupt the police and the criminal courts are.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Dalian Atkinson on 20:08 - Aug 19 with 1021 viewsFlashberryjack

Dalian Atkinson on 16:50 - Aug 16 by Brynmill_Jack

Best off just kill the poor c*nt. Wouldn't want him hurting himself. And kick the sh*t out of him just to be sure hr's in no fit state to be able to get up and fall over again.

Double safety concious!

Did they kick the sh*t out of him then ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Dalian Atkinson on 20:35 - Aug 19 with 986 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Dalian Atkinson on 20:08 - Aug 19 by Flashberryjack

Did they kick the sh*t out of him then ?

Yes, according to the eyewitness interviewed on TV Flash. And tasered more than once and all.

Dalian Atkinson on 20:53 - Aug 19 with 964 viewsWitneyjack

Google excited delirium. Take a look at the videos and explain to me how you armchair expertswould handle the situation..............
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024