Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sheff Utd and bUry now not all ticket. 16:40 - Feb 2 with 55919 viewsroccydaleian

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/ticket-info-sheffield-united-no-longer

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/ticket-info-bury-fixture-no-longer-all
Sheff Utd and bUry now not all ticket. on 14:12 - Feb 3 with 2743 viewsTVOS1907

Sheff Utd and bUry now not all ticket. on 13:46 - Feb 3 by Buryyyy

"Speaking to Shakers PlayerHD, Danny Rose said: “The fans were brilliant today, it felt like a home game. Nearly 2,500 of them came and they were class, absolutely brilliant.”

Cheers for that article mate, helps to prove you wrong :)

Yeah, did Rose count them all individually while celebrating his goal?

Have you missed the number 2,144?

I'd trust the information provided by someone writing the report in the Press Box, rather than a player just trying to curry favour with the fans, mate.

And, at the end of the day, Stef, you outnumbered us on goals scored, which is the point of the game, is it not?

WHY ARE YOU SO OBSESSED WITH CROWD FIGURES?
[Post edited 3 Feb 2016 14:18]

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Sheff Utd and bUry now not all ticket. on 14:14 - Feb 3 with 2732 viewsTVOS1907

Sheff Utd and bUry now not all ticket. on 13:53 - Feb 3 by Buryyyy

Not my words friend. A direct quite from the article.

2,144 is the fabricated figure Rochdale have to cover up the fact we outnumbered you, which we did. 2,200 sold before kick off like I said before.

Are you really as stupid as your posts suggest?

And I'll ask again - WHY ARE YOU SO OBSESSED WITH CROWD FIGURES?

Do you go on the forums of clubs like Fleetwood and Scunthorpe spouting the same nonsense?

And, if you really want to continue claiming it was a made up figure (because our Chief Exec is really so anal enough as to be bothered about who outnumbered who), you would do well to take some advice from a Bradford City website that tried the same thing a few times.

Like I said, Stef, you're a mong continuing to embarrass yourself.
[Post edited 3 Feb 2016 14:16]

Sheff Utd and bUry now not all ticket. on 14:19 - Feb 3 with 2711 viewsBuryyyy

Can somebody provide a capacity of the Wilbutts Lane stand? It's listed as 3,650..

Please review the pictorial evidence above and point out the alleged 1,500 empty seats. Thank you.
Sheff Utd and bUry now not all ticket. on 14:21 - Feb 3 with 2707 viewsleonardrafc

Sheff Utd and bUry now not all ticket. on 13:23 - Feb 3 by fitzochris

Looking forward to the Day...

"Aye, most Bury fans look forward to the day Keith Hill leaves.. We will all have a great laugh as we watch Rochdale plummet down the leagues. Without Keith Hill Rochdale are nothing."

What are Bury without high interest loans?

Let me remind you:

http://www.fcbusiness.co.uk/news/article/newsitem=2347/title=struggling+bury+fc+

#glasshouses
[Post edited 3 Feb 2016 14:23]
Sheff Utd and bUry now not all ticket. on 14:27 - Feb 3 with 2691 viewsBuryyyy

Furthermore, this is Oldham's 2,880 fans at Spotland this season (outnumbered again!),

And this again is Bury's alleged "2,144" (bottom picture)... Spot the difference? 700 fans more in the Oldham pic apparently.. Come on Rochdale fans even you can see there's something not right here.

Argue against this evidence if you will.
Sheff Utd and bUry now not all ticket. on 14:31 - Feb 3 with 2674 viewsTVOS1907

Sheff Utd and bUry now not all ticket. on 14:27 - Feb 3 by Buryyyy

Furthermore, this is Oldham's 2,880 fans at Spotland this season (outnumbered again!),

And this again is Bury's alleged "2,144" (bottom picture)... Spot the difference? 700 fans more in the Oldham pic apparently.. Come on Rochdale fans even you can see there's something not right here.

Seriously, what's wrong with you?

WHY ARE YOU OBSESSED WITH CROWD FIGURES?

Sheff Utd and bUry now not all ticket. on 14:32 - Feb 3 with 2670 viewsBuryyyy

Sheff Utd and bUry now not all ticket. on 14:31 - Feb 3 by TVOS1907

Seriously, what's wrong with you?

WHY ARE YOU OBSESSED WITH CROWD FIGURES?

Because quite simply the 2,144 figure is fabricated, as the pictures above prove.

As the say in a court of law, case closed.

Anyway lads, I've got to get back to work (an unfamiliar phenomenon to many of you I'm sure).. I'll leave you to mull over the fact that you got outnumbered in your own Derby match. (Again!)
[Post edited 3 Feb 2016 14:40]
Sheff Utd and bUry now not all ticket. on 14:41 - Feb 3 with 2637 viewsdalestats

Sheff Utd and bUry now not all ticket. on 14:32 - Feb 3 by Buryyyy

Because quite simply the 2,144 figure is fabricated, as the pictures above prove.

Anyway lads, I've got to get back to work (an unfamiliar phenomenon to many of you I'm sure).. I'll leave you to mull over the fact that you got outnumbered in your own Derby match. (Again!)

Shut up

Last time someone equally as stupid did this they ended up in legal trouble.

Your pictures mean naff all. You really are one brainless idiot. Go back to counting day's and bury's debts.

Poll: Remain in the eu

Login to get fewer ads

Sheff Utd and bUry now not all ticket. on 14:48 - Feb 3 with 2623 viewsroccydaleian

Sheff Utd and bUry now not all ticket. on 14:27 - Feb 3 by Buryyyy

Send it the tax man! Oh wait a minute....
Sheff Utd and bUry now not all ticket. on 14:51 - Feb 3 with 2616 viewsfitzochris

Sheff Utd and bUry now not all ticket. on 13:27 - Feb 3 by Buryyyy

Aye, most Bury fans look forward to the day Keith Hill leaves.. We will all have a great laugh as we watch Rochdale plummet down the leagues. Without Keith Hill Rochdale are nothing.

Aye, we've got a good manager and a club built on solid foundations.

You've got Dave Flitcroft and a club built on sand.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Sheff Utd and bUry now not all ticket. on 15:03 - Feb 3 with 2582 viewsTVOS1907

Sheff Utd and bUry now not all ticket. on 14:32 - Feb 3 by Buryyyy

(a) Prove it's fabricated (and get a good solicitor)

(b) What if it was?

Sheff Utd and bUry now not all ticket. on 15:10 - Feb 3 with 2553 viewsBuryyyy

Sheff Utd and bUry now not all ticket. on 15:03 - Feb 3 by TVOS1907

(a) Prove it's fabricated (and get a good solicitor)

(b) What if it was?

Haha, cracks starting to appear in your argument.. A sign of defeat.

A couple of points;

If I am stupid, yet provided evidence to prove this whole messageboard wrong, what does it say about your intellect?

Secondly, in response to the 'crowd obsession', was it not one of your own posters who A) started a thread less than a month ago, about how Bury had been outnumbered by Bradford, and B) numerous fans on this messageboard commonly make reference to Bury's crowds, most recently the Crewe home game.
Sheff Utd and bUry now not all ticket. on 15:11 - Feb 3 with 2548 viewskippy333

Mention finances to a mong and the silence is deafening. Mention crowds and they froth at the mouth.

Weirdos.
Sheff Utd and bUry now not all ticket. on 15:31 - Feb 3 with 2499 viewsTVOS1907

Sheff Utd and bUry now not all ticket. on 15:10 - Feb 3 by Buryyyy

A couple of points;

If I am stupid, yet provided evidence to prove this whole messageboard wrong, what does it say about your intellect?

Secondly, in response to the 'crowd obsession', was it not one of your own posters who A) started a thread less than a month ago, about how Bury had been outnumbered by Bradford, and B) numerous fans on this messageboard commonly make reference to Bury's crowds, most recently the Crewe home game.

No cracks at all. I'm just trying to get into the psyche of your weird mind, but as usual you can't come up with any answers.

You haven't provided any evidence, just a picture from about 100 yards away which PROVES absolutely nothing.

And yet, I provide a link to YOUR OWN OFFICIAL WEBSITE'S MATCH REPORT, which contradicts what you're monging on about. Maybe Gordon is a liar too.

And as for your final point, those posters aren't going on and on and on about it on here and on other places, like you are.

Like I say, I hope you've got a good solicitor, because you might find you need one.
[Post edited 3 Feb 2016 15:32]

Sheff Utd and bUry now not all ticket. on 15:32 - Feb 3 with 2496 viewsleonardrafc

A couple of points;

You still haven't answered his question.
Sheff Utd and bUry now not all ticket. on 15:32 - Feb 3 with 1502 views442Dale

A couple of points;

Before you tackle the specifics of counting seats, and presumably you can give a detailed breakdown of the amount of unused seats in each row to back up your argument, please can you confirm you have an answer to the question you were asked in the thread below. Have you got the figures of how much each man has?

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/forum/164045/page:2#.VrIccnggGc0

You know I could dismantle everything you say if such figures, whether it be seats or pounds, are provided. I expect this to be ignored for those reasons.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Sheff Utd and bUry now not all ticket. on 15:35 - Feb 3 with 1498 viewsroccydaleian

A couple of points;

What evidence you thick fookin moron? Two pictures, can you physically count the people on them? Also in them pictures you can see the Biffo's filled the left hand end block, where as their are quite a few empty seats when the mongs were there.
Sheff Utd and bUry now not all ticket. on 15:41 - Feb 3 with 1482 viewsBuryyyy

Sheff Utd and bUry now not all ticket. on 15:35 - Feb 3 by roccydaleian

What evidence you thick fookin moron? Two pictures, can you physically count the people on them? Also in them pictures you can see the Biffo's filled the left hand end block, where as their are quite a few empty seats when the mongs were there.

These legal threats really make me laugh, as if this place has a leg to stand on considering the amount of financial accusations directed at Stewart Day and Bury FC on a daily basis.
Sheff Utd and bUry now not all ticket. on 15:48 - Feb 3 with 1456 viewsTVOS1907

Sheff Utd and bUry now not all ticket. on 15:41 - Feb 3 by Buryyyy

These legal threats really make me laugh, as if this place has a leg to stand on considering the amount of financial accusations directed at Stewart Day and Bury FC on a daily basis.

It's not us who would be making the threats. Ask The Boy from Brazil website.

And there's enough stuff out there officially on Stewart Day for those who know where to look.

Now back to the questions you keep ignoring. They aren't rocket science.

Sheff Utd and bUry now not all ticket. on 15:48 - Feb 3 with 1454 views442Dale

Please answer my post if you have any evidence to support your opinion.

Sheff Utd and bUry now not all ticket. on 15:49 - Feb 3 with 1449 viewsjudd

ALL IN THE PUBLIC FOOKIN DOMAIN YOU CLOUTHEAD.

WINDING UP PETITIONS CANNOT BE DENIED AS EXISTING, ALL FOOKIN 2144, I MEAN 2500 OF 'EM.

OR IS IT 2?

Poll: What is it to be then?

Sheff Utd and bUry now not all ticket. on 15:56 - Feb 3 with 1415 viewsBuryyyy

Sheff Utd and bUry now not all ticket. on 15:49 - Feb 3 by judd

ALL IN THE PUBLIC FOOKIN DOMAIN YOU CLOUTHEAD.

WINDING UP PETITIONS CANNOT BE DENIED AS EXISTING, ALL FOOKIN 2144, I MEAN 2500 OF 'EM.

OR IS IT 2?

Something wrong with your keyboard my friend?

My oh my, you are all getting very worked up by this whole affair aren't you! I suppose getting outnumbered in your own Derby match is quite humiliating, so I can understand.

Can anyone remember when Rochdale brought 1,200 to Gigg lane in 2011 and 1,500 in 2015?
Sheff Utd and bUry now not all ticket. on 16:00 - Feb 3 with 1402 viewsTVOS1907

Sheff Utd and bUry now not all ticket. on 15:56 - Feb 3 by Buryyyy

My oh my, you are all getting very worked up by this whole affair aren't you! I suppose getting outnumbered in your own Derby match is quite humiliating, so I can understand.

Can anyone remember when Rochdale brought 1,200 to Gigg lane in 2011 and 1,500 in 2015?

Probably only you, but that's because you're a weirdo.

I do remember us getting four points from those games, though, which I'm fairly certain is the whole idea.

Except in your mind, that is.

Sheff Utd and bUry now not all ticket. on 16:05 - Feb 3 with 1388 viewsBuryyyy

Sheff Utd and bUry now not all ticket. on 16:00 - Feb 3 by TVOS1907

Probably only you, but that's because you're a weirdo.

I do remember us getting four points from those games, though, which I'm fairly certain is the whole idea.

Except in your mind, that is.

Nice to know you've dropped the 'mong' slur, as that really is an offensive word.
Sheff Utd and bUry now not all ticket. on 16:06 - Feb 3 with 1382 views442Dale

Sheff Utd and bUry now not all ticket. on 15:56 - Feb 3 by Buryyyy

It really is rather tiresome and says a lot about an individual if they can't be prepared to back up their statements.

I didn't know I'd had such an effect, but let's look at it as part of my campaign to make you a better person.

Thank me. Or not.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024