Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
SUNDERLAND EYE AYEW 16:17 - Jan 15 with 11646 viewsJACKARSE

Sunderland have approached Swansea in an attempt to sign striker Andre Ayew, according to Sky sources.

However, it is our understanding that the Swans are keen to keep hold of the Ghana international, who only moved to the Liberty Stadium from Marseille in June.
SUNDERLAND EYE AYEW on 16:54 - Jan 15 with 3313 viewsmax936

SUNDERLAND EYE AYEW on 16:51 - Jan 15 by oh_tommy_tommy

Yep unsettled .

That's worrying, hope his mood has changed and it was just the Christmas blues.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

SUNDERLAND EYE AYEW on 16:54 - Jan 15 with 3313 viewsblaine_scfc

I'd be using this as motivation. Who the f*ck do they think they are. Send the wannabe Geordie tw*ts packing. Closest they'll get to Ayew is when they visit legoland next year.
SUNDERLAND EYE AYEW on 16:55 - Jan 15 with 3308 viewslancasterswan

SUNDERLAND EYE AYEW on 16:28 - Jan 15 by blaine_scfc

Fair play to Big Sam. Using all his experience, unsettling a player who run them ragged, and probably our only hope of staying up.

Brilliant chicanery from Fat Sam. If Ayew goes anywhere he'll have to turn the lights out after him and lock the gates.

I'd still like to see him in tandem with Crouch, a sort of latter day Toshack-Keegan pairing.
SUNDERLAND EYE AYEW on 16:59 - Jan 15 with 3260 viewsLoyal

SUNDERLAND EYE AYEW on 16:44 - Jan 15 by DanGom1

Selling our main threat, too our relegation rivals , mid way through the season?

Hold on.....

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

If we do this then I will be in the queue outside Huws house, surely there is no business case whatsoever for this to happen. TV talk.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

SUNDERLAND EYE AYEW on 17:04 - Jan 15 with 3201 viewsHighjack

It can't be true. At 5 foot 9 he's at least a clear eight inches too short to be even considered as a Sam Allardyce signing.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

SUNDERLAND EYE AYEW on 17:08 - Jan 15 with 3156 viewsblaine_scfc

SUNDERLAND EYE AYEW on 16:59 - Jan 15 by Loyal

If we do this then I will be in the queue outside Huws house, surely there is no business case whatsoever for this to happen. TV talk.

I'll be behind you in the queue.
SUNDERLAND EYE AYEW on 17:31 - Jan 15 with 3030 viewsJACKARSE

SUNDERLAND EYE AYEW on 17:35 - Jan 15 with 2990 viewsdobjack2

Probably fishing to see how deep we are in the shite. No manager, sold our England international seeing if someone else wants to jump ship. Expect other clubs to sniff for players as well. Seeing if there is a fire sale or trying to start one.
Login to get fewer ads

SUNDERLAND EYE AYEW on 17:42 - Jan 15 with 2923 viewstomdickharry

What we should be doing is trying to sign Ayew's brother from Villa,good player,not Sinclair on the cheap,there's E£150M at stake.
SUNDERLAND EYE AYEW on 18:19 - Jan 15 with 2785 viewspremierjack

Huw Should agree to sell ayew to fat Sam, pull out last minute and hopefully they won't have time to sell anyone else.
SUNDERLAND EYE AYEW on 18:24 - Jan 15 with 2754 viewsLoyal

SUNDERLAND EYE AYEW on 18:19 - Jan 15 by premierjack

Huw Should agree to sell ayew to fat Sam, pull out last minute and hopefully they won't have time to sell anyone else.

Same thing with some women I've met in the past.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

SUNDERLAND EYE AYEW on 18:39 - Jan 15 with 2664 viewsDyfnant

SUNDERLAND EYE AYEW on 17:42 - Jan 15 by tomdickharry

What we should be doing is trying to sign Ayew's brother from Villa,good player,not Sinclair on the cheap,there's E£150M at stake.

Agreed, Villa happy for £6M apparently.

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

SUNDERLAND EYE AYEW on 18:43 - Jan 15 with 2631 viewsOldjack

If Huw sells he'll be strung up

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

SUNDERLAND EYE AYEW on 19:33 - Jan 15 with 2514 viewslancasterswan

SUNDERLAND EYE AYEW on 18:43 - Jan 15 by Oldjack

If Huw sells he'll be strung up

He's not selling Ayew, not in a thousand years.

Who would be in Huw's shoes at the moment? Not only a loyal supporter but a backer and a diehard Swan. Everybody else is doing 'dry January' , getting back to work, sorting out a new term with their kids, planning for Spring or whatever etc and he is probably spending with the board 16-20 hrs a day on several telephones chasing 30 tails. I will not be surprised if 2 or 3 rabbits appear from hats with no notice, but the price as always will have to be right. I will not criticise this board as without them there would not be a club. If we end up back in tier 4, I will still be backing them because we will not be bankrupt like Bolton or using 12 month loan contracts and sacking off the squad in May like Blackpool. We do it properly, but receive £100 for every £80 we spend as he said.

Sorry bit of a rant.
SUNDERLAND EYE AYEW on 19:38 - Jan 15 with 2481 viewsOldjack

SUNDERLAND EYE AYEW on 19:33 - Jan 15 by lancasterswan

Who would be in Huw's shoes at the moment? Not only a loyal supporter but a backer and a diehard Swan. Everybody else is doing 'dry January' , getting back to work, sorting out a new term with their kids, planning for Spring or whatever etc and he is probably spending with the board 16-20 hrs a day on several telephones chasing 30 tails. I will not be surprised if 2 or 3 rabbits appear from hats with no notice, but the price as always will have to be right. I will not criticise this board as without them there would not be a club. If we end up back in tier 4, I will still be backing them because we will not be bankrupt like Bolton or using 12 month loan contracts and sacking off the squad in May like Blackpool. We do it properly, but receive £100 for every £80 we spend as he said.

Sorry bit of a rant.

Cheers Huw

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

SUNDERLAND EYE AYEW on 20:36 - Jan 15 with 2239 viewsblaine_scfc

SUNDERLAND EYE AYEW on 19:33 - Jan 15 by lancasterswan

Sorry bit of a rant.

£500k per annum salary. Your expected to do your job and do it well.
[Post edited 15 Jan 2016 20:37]
SUNDERLAND EYE AYEW on 20:53 - Jan 15 with 2149 viewsJoe_bradshaw

SUNDERLAND EYE AYEW on 16:51 - Jan 15 by raynor94

He'll be gone in the summer, no matter how the season pans out

I think you're right.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

SUNDERLAND EYE AYEW on 21:32 - Jan 15 with 2034 viewslancasterswan

SUNDERLAND EYE AYEW on 20:36 - Jan 15 by blaine_scfc

£500k per annum salary. Your expected to do your job and do it well.
[Post edited 15 Jan 2016 20:37]

Fair enough, so would YOU put up a large proportion of your money and all your time for 12 years to allow you to grow into that salary when you earned bu88er all for years in the job ? I'd rather see a home grown supporter with proven business skills and true knowledge of the situation in charge than some egotistical far eastern magnate, south asian chicken merchant or Wall Street has been whizz kid.

...and it's you're...
SUNDERLAND EYE AYEW on 21:50 - Jan 15 with 1996 viewsblaine_scfc

SUNDERLAND EYE AYEW on 21:32 - Jan 15 by lancasterswan

Fair enough, so would YOU put up a large proportion of your money and all your time for 12 years to allow you to grow into that salary when you earned bu88er all for years in the job ? I'd rather see a home grown supporter with proven business skills and true knowledge of the situation in charge than some egotistical far eastern magnate, south asian chicken merchant or Wall Street has been whizz kid.

...and it's you're...

Yes I would, if I had the money.

Grammar police on a football forum. Is this spelt right. F*ck off you tw*t
SUNDERLAND EYE AYEW on 21:59 - Jan 15 with 1957 viewslancasterswan

SUNDERLAND EYE AYEW on 21:50 - Jan 15 by blaine_scfc

Yes I would, if I had the money.

Grammar police on a football forum. Is this spelt right. F*ck off you tw*t

"Yes I would if I had the money"

But he like others had the balls to put it up and now it's a far far bigger ball game. And the job being done is a good one. Now is not the time to panic.

And to annoy you further I think it's 'spelled' not 'spelt' but I will refrain from abuse....
SUNDERLAND EYE AYEW on 22:26 - Jan 15 with 1903 viewsDaggyjack

SUNDERLAND EYE AYEW on 21:59 - Jan 15 by lancasterswan

But he like others had the balls to put it up and now it's a far far bigger ball game. And the job being done is a good one. Now is not the time to panic.

And to annoy you further I think it's 'spelled' not 'spelt' but I will refrain from abuse....

Sorry to pi$$ on your chips Lanc, both spelt and spelled are acceptable but spelt is mainly used in the UK and spelled in the US.
SUNDERLAND EYE AYEW on 22:31 - Jan 15 with 1879 viewsblaine_scfc

SUNDERLAND EYE AYEW on 21:59 - Jan 15 by lancasterswan

I can see where your coming from but I just don't agree the job being done now is a good one. I have the utmost respect for what they all did when they decided to put money of their own in. But this has now gone from Huw dealing with the business side of things, to him even having complete control over player recruitment, which he isn't the slightest bit qualified for.

I'm sorry, but he's more than made his money back plus thousands more, the moment a very well paid employee fails at the job they have, then there surely should be consequences. We are a complete mess, I believe this is firmly down to HJ and GM.
SUNDERLAND EYE AYEW on 22:32 - Jan 15 with 1875 viewsPozuelosSideys

Im genuinely suprised how many on here have bit on what is yet another unfounded rumour in the middle of a transfer window.

Any reason to have a tantrum or a moan i suppose.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

SUNDERLAND EYE AYEW on 22:33 - Jan 15 with 1866 viewsmax936

SUNDERLAND EYE AYEW on 22:26 - Jan 15 by Daggyjack

Sorry to pi$$ on your chips Lanc, both spelt and spelled are acceptable but spelt is mainly used in the UK and spelled in the US.

Apparently, we've told Sunderland to fukoff.

Apologies Daggy, didn't mean to quote you.
[Post edited 15 Jan 2016 22:42]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

SUNDERLAND EYE AYEW on 22:41 - Jan 15 with 1818 viewshobo

Nothing to worry about at all. There is no chance Sunderland would be able to afford him. Can see him moving to a top team next season though
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024