Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Monk Out Brigade... 18:10 - Dec 5 with 8627 viewsstid

Are the ones who were not here 5 years ago.
Monk Out Brigade... on 20:47 - Dec 5 with 1673 viewsshandyjack

Monk Out Brigade... on 19:05 - Dec 5 by jack247

Yes, it's mental. If we played 2 up front we would get hammered every week. Don't disagree on Emnes though, I'd honestly give him a go until January. Very limited, but at least he is direct and has the confidence to run at defenders

yeah, look at Leicester getting hammered every week playing 2 uptop

Poll: Expectation for the season

Monk Out Brigade... on 21:19 - Dec 5 with 1647 viewsSgorioFruit

Monk Out Brigade... on 20:37 - Dec 5 by WarwickHunt

If we're relying on a Championship reject to get us out of trouble then we're even more f*cked than I thought possible.

The problem patently isn't personnel anyway - Messi would have struggled playing for us lately.

Appreciate what you saying mate,
We could be still playing that game even now and not score a single goal.

But id put my money on that championship reject to physically run at the defence and cause problems more than that blind donkey Gomis who cant even manage to stay on two feet.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Monk Out Brigade... on 21:24 - Dec 5 with 1635 viewsJack_Kass

I don't think it matters if you were on Planet Swans 5 years ago, In truth

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Monk Out Brigade... on 23:44 - Dec 5 with 1558 viewsDJack

Monk Out Brigade... on 18:35 - Dec 5 by SgorioFruit

tough one this,

the board will end up sacking Monk pretty soon, because we WILL get relegated if we carry on like this.

But most of us fans, we want a change in manager but not to embaress Monk and send him packing, we want to stay in the premier league, which is the biggest league in the world, it is the height of football. And the board will definitely want us to stay up given the fact that there is over £165 million squid depending on it.

Tough one for the board, sack the legend that is Monk and ridicule him, or perhaps a nice quiet chat and say, thanks for your effort, here is a severance payment, keep it quiet and join our coaching staff and continue to learn your trade whilst we get someone with experience to take over the lead.
[Post edited 5 Dec 2015 18:36]

Good post...in my eyes.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Monk Out Brigade... on 23:44 - Dec 5 with 1557 viewsDJack

Monk Out Brigade... on 19:38 - Dec 5 by QuakerJack

Another fluking stupid thread... We've got some short sighted small time thinkers following us...

Would you prefer it if all the so called "plastics" fceked off and our crowds went down to 3k?

And since we're talking about our humble past, did everyone blindy support every manager or owner back then?

Sick of the d1ck measuring contests on here... Who's the biggest Swans fan? Nobody cares if you are the charlie big bullocks of the swansea supporting world!! We're in the sh1t and Monk must take responsibility and as a result must lose his job.

2nd good post in the thread.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Monk Out Brigade... on 23:45 - Dec 5 with 1555 viewsexiledclaseboy

Bollocks thread.

Poll: Tory leader

Monk Out Brigade... on 00:07 - Dec 6 with 1517 viewsDJack

Monk Out Brigade... on 23:45 - Dec 5 by exiledclaseboy

Bollocks thread.

... we've had many of them on this board mate.

Monk Out Brigade... on 00:10 - Dec 6 with 1499 viewsDarran

Tell you one thing mind I hope a load sitting near me don't renew in March because we're not safe and hopefully there'll be some new people there next season with more than one brain cell.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

Monk Out Brigade... on 00:12 - Dec 6 with 1490 viewsjack247

Monk Out Brigade... on 20:47 - Dec 5 by shandyjack

yeah, look at Leicester getting hammered every week playing 2 uptop

Leicester have solid midfielders who can win the ball and release their pacy wingers or frontmen, who in turn can finish.

Name me a central midfield pairing from Ki, Cork, Leon, Siggy and Shelvey that wouldn't get hideously overrun every week. Then tell me what you think Gomis and Emnes are likely to do with the scraps they do manage to create.
Monk Out Brigade... on 00:17 - Dec 6 with 1479 viewsDJack

Monk Out Brigade... on 00:10 - Dec 6 by Darran

Tell you one thing mind I hope a load sitting near me don't renew in March because we're not safe and hopefully there'll be some new people there next season with more than one brain cell.

I don't know about that mate but you, with more than one braincell, are not always the most lucid of posters.

Monk Out Brigade... on 00:19 - Dec 6 with 1475 viewsGowerjack

Monk Out Brigade... on 18:16 - Dec 5 by Jackanapes

ive been here since 1974

Me too..

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Monk Out Brigade... on 00:20 - Dec 6 with 1472 viewsDarran

Monk Out Brigade... on 00:17 - Dec 6 by DJack

I don't know about that mate but you, with more than one braincell, are not always the most lucid of posters.

Knob off.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Monk Out Brigade... on 00:23 - Dec 6 with 1467 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Monk Out Brigade... on 00:20 - Dec 6 by Darran

Knob off.

Can't argue with him though really.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Monk Out Brigade... on 00:25 - Dec 6 with 1458 viewsDJack

Monk Out Brigade... on 00:23 - Dec 6 by Brynmill_Jack

Can't argue with him though really.

On another night he probably would Brynie.

Monk Out Brigade... on 00:58 - Dec 6 with 1427 viewsRuDeMan1970

Supporting since '78, ST holder since '85.
MONK. OUT. NOW.

..."who will guard the guards..?"

Monk Out Brigade... on 01:00 - Dec 6 with 1421 viewsSwaneeRiver

I and many more on here, as well as many other people down the stadium have followed the club since before Monk was born.
The old First Division was just a pipe dream and John Toshack was a great Welsh striker playing for Liverpool.
A straw pole of 200 fans on here had about 89% saying Monk's time is up.
That equates to about 16000 of the 18000 home fans there today
I'd say that is pretty damning show of strength of feeling from a wide sector of fans that follow Swans.
I don't for one minute think anyone targets Monk on a personal level.
We all just want what is best for the club
Monk Out Brigade... on 01:54 - Dec 6 with 1376 viewsLoyal

Monk Out Brigade... on 00:19 - Dec 6 by Gowerjack

Me too..

I loved the internet back then.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Monk Out Brigade... on 03:44 - Dec 6 with 1346 viewsEdmundo

Monk Out Brigade... on 18:29 - Dec 5 by swansealad69

Are u for real?
His name was sang loud and proud against Bournemouth and yet he blamed the fans
Again his name was Sang today.
The football we are playing is poor at best
Most off his signings are poor or ain't even been given a chance.
The guy is arrogant and above himself.
Off course we want him to do well as for 1 it's our club and 2 he has been with us a long time,but to watch the team playing the way they do and to not even look like opening a team up I'm sort it's not good enough.
I love and support swansea city fc not a single member off the staff.
It's a results business at the end off the day.
It's not as if we are looking good but not getting the rub off the green.
We just poor and it could and should have been 5 or 6 today.

Everyone needs to ask themselves, if at their work place they under performed for a few months, what would your management/directors say.

I know what mine would, the occasional minor blip or cock up is acceptable. 3 months of the same would mean the door!

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Monk Out Brigade... on 04:40 - Dec 6 with 1334 viewsshandyjack

Monk Out Brigade... on 00:12 - Dec 6 by jack247

Leicester have solid midfielders who can win the ball and release their pacy wingers or frontmen, who in turn can finish.

Name me a central midfield pairing from Ki, Cork, Leon, Siggy and Shelvey that wouldn't get hideously overrun every week. Then tell me what you think Gomis and Emnes are likely to do with the scraps they do manage to create.

cork and shelvey wouldn't get over run, they are no worse than what Leicester have in there middle, gomis and Ayew up top could work

Poll: Expectation for the season

Monk Out Brigade... on 06:00 - Dec 6 with 1326 viewsjack247

Monk Out Brigade... on 04:40 - Dec 6 by shandyjack

cork and shelvey wouldn't get over run, they are no worse than what Leicester have in there middle, gomis and Ayew up top could work

Seriously clutching at straws there. Shelvey is blowing after an hour in a 3 man midfield with Gylfi doing most of the running. Only thing I would say is that our current formation clearly doesn't work anymore, so it's not as if we could do much worse.

Hopefully there is money to sign, or at least loan, a striker in January.
Monk Out Brigade... on 06:20 - Dec 6 with 1319 viewsLord_Bony

Monk Out Brigade... on 18:22 - Dec 5 by sammylee3

I was here 23 years ago and this is 1 win in 12?

Laudrup was fired instantly for a bad run of 6 out of 8. Garry is way overdue.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Monk Out Brigade... on 08:29 - Dec 6 with 1255 viewsPhil_S

Monk Out Brigade... on 00:10 - Dec 6 by Darran

Do Amy, Ricky and Jocelyn know how you talk about them on here
Monk Out Brigade... on 12:03 - Dec 6 with 1173 viewsswan65split

Been a fan since 1964, and in all honesty I dont think we have been performing for about a year, despite our position last Season. Monks test was always going to be when we hit a bad run, and again TBH I cant see him doing anything to change it, it looks as if style, confidence, and will to win has disappeared.
He has to go, that was his thought on Laudrup, and we are in a worse position than then.
Thats Football.........................which we are not playing at present!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024