Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I back Garry Monk 21:16 - Nov 7 with 4178 viewsgetcarter

100%
I back Garry Monk on 22:59 - Nov 7 with 919 viewsJack_Kass

I back Garry Monk on 22:06 - Nov 7 by monmouth

Of course he must be given more time, and enough of it to be a fair shake for a man that could get more points than Laudrup or Rodgers. We probably do need to beat Bournemouth to stop a peception of 'slide' but to stake the decision on one game like that in mid November would be poor form and take us a step towards just being a crap reactionary low rent club in my view. Plus changing horses is risky (see Cardiff, Fulham, Wolves etc). Real relegation battles do not start until February/March.

If I were Huw though I'd be having a very serious talk with him about what is needed to freshen things up. I'm sure he will. Sometimes you get too close to see clearly. 'Working harder' is not going to solve this, neither is a stubborn clinging on to fixed ideas learned from numpties like Osian Roberts or whatever he's called. We need to get back to Swansea basics and that means if ego's are hurt, managers, coaches or players, then tough shit.

Strange dig at Osian Roberts? Not sure what he's got to do with anything. Especially considering the success of the national team.

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

I back Garry Monk on 23:07 - Nov 7 with 900 viewsmonmouth

I back Garry Monk on 22:59 - Nov 7 by Jack_Kass

Strange dig at Osian Roberts? Not sure what he's got to do with anything. Especially considering the success of the national team.

Might have got my names mixed up. It was a dig at the textbook badges coach production factories that have fixed ideas and generally f**k up british football managers, turning them into Roy Hodgsons. I reckon GM believes too much in all the 'process' gunk that FA coach trainers tend to peddle.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024