Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Relegation watch! 15:19 - Apr 18 with 11250 viewsDaBurgh

Leicester and West Brom both winning at the moment. Everton missed a penalty.
Relegation watch! on 01:36 - Apr 19 with 2825 viewsWilloW4

Relegation watch! on 18:02 - Apr 18 by Snipper

https://m.oddschecker.com/t/football#football-english-premier-league-to-stay-up

If anybody fancies us to stay up, these are good odds. 5/1
[Post edited 18 Apr 2015 18:03]

Keep your shillings in your pocket.!
Relegation watch! on 04:13 - Apr 19 with 2778 viewsFredManRave

Relegation watch! on 23:46 - Apr 18 by HollowayRanger

got to credit to Leicester chairman for holding his nerve and showing loyality by not sacking the manager while everyone else was sacking thiers

Agree with the point being made and also the fact that it applies to Burnley. Obviously our case is different but could it be that those two clubs are being realistic in that they've both still got a chance of staying up with 5 games to go yet in their worst case scenario of getting relegated they'll be left with the best person in charge to get them promoted again.

It does appear to make a "nice" change from the norm...

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Relegation watch! on 07:56 - Apr 19 with 2730 viewsSpiritofGregory

Relegation watch! on 16:55 - Apr 18 by kropotkin41

To be fair to us, we've been fighting too........... denied by world class goalkeeping and some awful refereeing - against Spurs for example........... we have had some poor luck.

5 games to go, 5 teams look in trouble. We're only 2 points from safety and Leicester's run won't last to the end of the season......... he said confidently......

We keep conceding goals that's the problem, too many games thrown away in the last 5 minutes. Leicester players are showing character.
[Post edited 19 Apr 2015 8:02]
Relegation watch! on 08:02 - Apr 19 with 2718 viewsSpiritofGregory

Leicester have the easiest run in and the majority if their games are at home. They've lost games this season but have not been on the end of an embarrassing thrashing.
Relegation watch! on 08:07 - Apr 19 with 2702 viewsSpiritofGregory

Relegation watch! on 17:05 - Apr 18 by QPR_ARG

Exactly! It's been a long time since we were REALLY rubbish. And even though I don't believe in luck in football, I have to say we were mightily unlucky recently.

Didn't deserve to lose at home vs. Southampton (that goal we scored that was disallowed still hurts -even though I think it was the right call as Onuoha seemed offside).

Unfair to lose to Chelsea last week. Another 2 points.

Hit the post twice vs. Everton. They scored twice (one off the post) with no more than 3 shots on goal.

We are not stinking at the moment.

Under Ramsey, we were only horrible vs. Palace and not even near our best at Hull (talk about another goal at the end that still haunt us!)

The rest of our defeats were really close (all of them by a single goal).

This run of getting absolutely no breaks has to end. Can't go on like this!

Losing to Chelsea was not unfair Green screwed up. We threw games away against Liverpool Swansea(10 men), Villa, Chelsea, Southampton, Hull... That's why we are in trouble, we'd be safe if the players had shown more character.
Relegation watch! on 08:42 - Apr 19 with 2660 viewsSpiritofGregory

Sunderland is the team to catch, both Hull and Burnley will drop. We must win at least 3 games, the players need to hold their nerve and stay organised.
Relegation watch! on 09:25 - Apr 19 with 2606 viewsLoft1979

Relegation watch! on 17:05 - Apr 18 by QPR_ARG

Exactly! It's been a long time since we were REALLY rubbish. And even though I don't believe in luck in football, I have to say we were mightily unlucky recently.

Didn't deserve to lose at home vs. Southampton (that goal we scored that was disallowed still hurts -even though I think it was the right call as Onuoha seemed offside).

Unfair to lose to Chelsea last week. Another 2 points.

Hit the post twice vs. Everton. They scored twice (one off the post) with no more than 3 shots on goal.

We are not stinking at the moment.

Under Ramsey, we were only horrible vs. Palace and not even near our best at Hull (talk about another goal at the end that still haunt us!)

The rest of our defeats were really close (all of them by a single goal).

This run of getting absolutely no breaks has to end. Can't go on like this!

Currently all the promoted teams are in the drop zone: That sends a message of how bogus FFP is and how much teams fear taking risks in the transfer market( unlike previous years) QPR signed Caulker, Rio, sandro, Fer and Mutch. Then Isla and Vargas on loan. BUT had a first team core of 12 players left. Leicester and Burnley have pretty much most of their core players from last year. Only QPR have changed managers out of those 3 and hardly went the tabloid selection there.

If Hull, Sunderland or Villa go down the hit they take will be devastating.
Relegation watch! on 14:00 - Apr 19 with 2427 viewscarlh5266

Relegation watch! on 08:02 - Apr 19 by SpiritofGregory

Leicester have the easiest run in and the majority if their games are at home. They've lost games this season but have not been on the end of an embarrassing thrashing.

And they have got Gripper Stebson as manager. A man not to be messed with.
Login to get fewer ads

Relegation watch! on 14:03 - Apr 19 with 2424 viewsSpiritofGregory

Relegation watch! on 14:00 - Apr 19 by carlh5266

And they have got Gripper Stebson as manager. A man not to be messed with.

You wouldn't dare put a foot out of line. With him you know who the boss is.
Relegation watch! on 14:13 - Apr 19 with 2407 viewscarlh5266

Relegation watch! on 14:03 - Apr 19 by SpiritofGregory

You wouldn't dare put a foot out of line. With him you know who the boss is.

Late for training = Your fags, dinner money and a Chinese burn
Relegation watch! on 23:04 - Apr 19 with 2304 viewsQPR_ARG

Relegation watch! on 08:07 - Apr 19 by SpiritofGregory

Losing to Chelsea was not unfair Green screwed up. We threw games away against Liverpool Swansea(10 men), Villa, Chelsea, Southampton, Hull... That's why we are in trouble, we'd be safe if the players had shown more character.

That's NOT why we are in trouble. We are in trouble because Redknapp was kept far too long and he left us with a badly built squad and because he lost EVERY SINGLE ONE of his away games.

That's why we are in trouble.

Not because we conceded a few in the final minutes of matches. That happens. And let me tell you one more thing: it's also a consequence of Harry's horrible job at QPR.

Now if you think it's fair to lose to a team that got his only shot on goal two minutes from time, then I'm going to have to disagree.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024