Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Osbourne predicted incorrectly - sorry. 19:57 - Feb 21 with 13432 viewsOsbourne

3 points have been taken from the last 42 points available.
Not quite what Osbourne, and I am sure other Pool followers were looking for.

14 FIXTURES REMAINING :
Brentford - away - (0-4 loss, 0 points gained, 22points, league position 24th)
Wigan - home - (1-3 loss, 0 points, 22 points, league position 24th)
Birmingham - away - (0-1 loss, 0 points, 22 points, league position 24th)
Sheffield Wed - home - (0-1 loss, 0 points, 22 points, league position 24th)

STOP PRESS : Osbourne can only alter his predictions so many times! The equation now is Pool need 8 wins out of 10. "The moon can now move out of Pool's quarter" just 2 more times.

Bournemouth - away - (0-4 loss, 0 points gained, 22 points, league position 24th)

STOP PRESS : 9 matches now left. Would 46 points be enough?

Charlton - home - (0-3 loss, 0 points gained, 22 points, league position 24th)

BLIMEY : POOL NEED 8 ON THE BOUNCE NOW (When the going gets tough, the tough get going!)

Leeds - home - (1-1 draw, 1 point gained, 23 points, league position 24th)

LAST 7 NOW - "JUST GO OUT AND ENJOY YOURSELVES" - "NO PRESSURE" - OSBOURNE SAYS : "NO PRESSURE? - WHAT ARE THESE GUYS ON?"

Bolton - away - (1-1 draw, 1 point gained, 24 points, league position 24th)

LAST 6 NOW - "If Rotherham beat Brighton on Easter Monday, Pool are gone."

Reading - home - (1-1 draw, 1 point gained, 25 points, league position 24th)
Ipswich - away - (3-2 loss, 0 points gained, 25 points, league position 24th)
Derby - away - (4-0 loss, 0 points gained, 25 points, league position 24th)

Fulham - home - (1-0 loss, 0 points gained, 25 points, league position 24th)

Cardiff - away - (3-2 loss, 0 points gained, 25 points, league position 24th)
Huddersfield - home - (0-0 at half time, can Pool be relegated with an unfinished match?)

[Post edited 11 May 2015 16:27]
Osbourne's predictions for the Pool road to safety on 16:58 - Feb 26 with 2229 viewsmoney_money_money

Osbourne's predictions for the Pool road to safety on 16:42 - Feb 26 by Osbourne

Bert and Ernie,

Thanks for noting my 100% record.

Think you will find the 100% record is still in tact come 5pm Saturday.

Sweating a bit on O'Hara's fitness, "Stocky, quick over the first 10 yards and a left foot like silk." However, I understand the massage people have been at the rib cage, so I am confident he will play. Essential in the middle of the park, sprays the ball around like a reincarnated Liam Brady.

It's how I see it. Think I'll be proved right come early May. I just hope we don't go down on goal difference.

Osbourne, one thing you needn't worry about is going down on goal difference, that will not happen.
Oh and I realise you are joking ,I just struggle to get your "humour" sometimes!
Osbourne's predictions for the Pool road to safety on 23:39 - Feb 26 with 2209 viewsOverWired

Osborne.
Overwired says you might be onto something here.
Lee Clarke is up for the fight and Osborne backs you.
Malkie McKay hasn't a chance on Saturday.
Osbourne's predictions for the Pool road to safety on 00:05 - Feb 27 with 2205 viewsOsbourne

Osbourne's predictions for the Pool road to safety on 23:39 - Feb 26 by OverWired

Osborne.
Overwired says you might be onto something here.
Lee Clarke is up for the fight and Osborne backs you.
Malkie McKay hasn't a chance on Saturday.

OverWired,

It is Osbourne not Osborne if you don't mind!

Malky Mackay has that look of "Captain Peacock" about him.

It will be a pity to see him leave Bloomfield Road with 0 points!

I think I will be proved right.

Then onwards to Championship survival.

Cannot wait for the win sequence of Charlton home, Leeds home, Bolton away and Reading home to occur!

I think it will.

NB : Thanks for all the -1's you are awarding me money money money. Not a fan then.
Goal difference could still come into it with a few Pool 5-0's.
Keep your fingers crossed for a Pool loss today then money.
We will see, we will see.
money money money taking out Osbourne!
Championship survival 2014-15 aint over yet - not by a long shout
[Post edited 28 Feb 2015 7:50]
Osbourne's predictions for the Pool road to safety on 07:37 - Feb 28 with 2181 viewsOsbourne

Osbourne's predictions for the Pool road to safety on 00:05 - Feb 27 by Osbourne

OverWired,

It is Osbourne not Osborne if you don't mind!

Malky Mackay has that look of "Captain Peacock" about him.

It will be a pity to see him leave Bloomfield Road with 0 points!

I think I will be proved right.

Then onwards to Championship survival.

Cannot wait for the win sequence of Charlton home, Leeds home, Bolton away and Reading home to occur!

I think it will.

NB : Thanks for all the -1's you are awarding me money money money. Not a fan then.
Goal difference could still come into it with a few Pool 5-0's.
Keep your fingers crossed for a Pool loss today then money.
We will see, we will see.
money money money taking out Osbourne!
Championship survival 2014-15 aint over yet - not by a long shout
[Post edited 28 Feb 2015 7:50]

The murmur from the treatment room is that the massage people have done a good job on O'Hara' s rib cage and he will probably start. The massage table has been under strain this week though!

The road to 21st place in the Championship starts today.

I've arranged for the Wigan bus to malfunction on the way to Bloomfield Road (flat tyre!), that will put them in a good mood! Malky Mackay is on a cracking run since he took the helm at Wigan - 2 wins in 17!, Last 10 is 1 win, 2 draws and 7 loses!

Watch Malky, pre match, in his 'Saville Row Suit,' walk out onto the Bloomfield Road turf (for that read sand) and talk into his mobile phone. He always does this! I should tuck your trousers into your socks Malky on our surface! Who does he speak to? At least today one knows - Quick Fit!

Suck the ball into Wigan's onion bag.
No "puppet" chants please.
Back the Pool gladiators.
O'Hara will be high on cortisone so point him in the right direction!
3 points please.
[Post edited 28 Feb 2015 7:52]
Osbourne's predictions for the Pool road to safety on 12:00 - Feb 28 with 2165 viewsribble

I would love it if you were proved right, Osbourne, but just can't see it myself. We might get a win today and maybe a couple of the other remaining home games but I just don't think we have it within ourselves to get anything away apart from the odd point.
Osbourne's predictions for the Pool road to safety on 16:32 - Feb 28 with 2158 viewsscratchingshed

Osbourne's predictions for the Pool road to safety on 16:42 - Feb 26 by Osbourne

Bert and Ernie,

Sweating a bit on O'Hara's fitness, "Stocky, quick over the first 10 yards and a left foot like silk." However, I understand the massage people have been at the rib cage, so I am confident he will play. Essential in the middle of the park, sprays the ball around like a reincarnated Liam Brady.

It's how I see it. Think I'll be proved right come early May. I just hope we don't go down on goal difference.

Currently 0-2 to Wigan.

Looks like you're predictions fail yet again Ozzie.

FFS just admit man were down and we deserve to go down don't try to throw a different light on it.

And no I didn't bother going free ticket as well I stayed at home at watched the rugby obviously correct decision.
[Post edited 28 Feb 2015 16:34]
Osbourne's predictions for the Pool road to safety on 17:02 - Feb 28 with 2146 viewsAlainBstard

Osbourne's predictions for the Pool road to safety on 07:37 - Feb 28 by Osbourne

The murmur from the treatment room is that the massage people have done a good job on O'Hara' s rib cage and he will probably start. The massage table has been under strain this week though!

The road to 21st place in the Championship starts today.

I've arranged for the Wigan bus to malfunction on the way to Bloomfield Road (flat tyre!), that will put them in a good mood! Malky Mackay is on a cracking run since he took the helm at Wigan - 2 wins in 17!, Last 10 is 1 win, 2 draws and 7 loses!

Watch Malky, pre match, in his 'Saville Row Suit,' walk out onto the Bloomfield Road turf (for that read sand) and talk into his mobile phone. He always does this! I should tuck your trousers into your socks Malky on our surface! Who does he speak to? At least today one knows - Quick Fit!

Suck the ball into Wigan's onion bag.
No "puppet" chants please.
Back the Pool gladiators.
O'Hara will be high on cortisone so point him in the right direction!
3 points please.
[Post edited 28 Feb 2015 7:52]

Whatever you do Ossy don't bother buying a lottery ticket.
Your ability to predict is what one might call slightly average.
Osbourne's predictions for the Pool road to safety on 17:17 - Feb 28 with 2135 viewsscratchingshed

Osbourne's predictions for the Pool road to safety on 17:02 - Feb 28 by AlainBstard

Whatever you do Ossy don't bother buying a lottery ticket.
Your ability to predict is what one might call slightly average.

Anyone know if Clarks gone yet?

Surely he cannot stay after this debacle.
Login to get fewer ads

Osbourne's predictions for the Pool road to safety on 17:36 - Feb 28 with 2117 viewsOdinsRaven

Osbourne's predictions for the Pool road to safety on 17:17 - Feb 28 by scratchingshed

Anyone know if Clarks gone yet?

Surely he cannot stay after this debacle.

Was totally dreadful today. We will go down fact
Osbourne's predictions for the Pool road to safety on 18:05 - Feb 28 with 2095 viewsTejas

Osbourne's predictions for the Pool road to safety on 17:36 - Feb 28 by OdinsRaven

Was totally dreadful today. We will go down fact

He may resign, just to save his career but I doubt it. Holloway said on more than one occasion that Oyston never pressed him for good results on the pitch. Football is just not on the Oyston agenda. The sad thing for us is that Clark going will not solve anything and we were down well before this latest humiliation.

I see Standard Liège are doing pretty well!!!!!
Osbourne's predictions for the Pool road to safety on 11:32 - Mar 4 with 2002 viewsOsbourne

Osbourne here,

Brentford, Osbourne was not predicting a win.

Wigan, Osbourne surprisingly got wrong. There was something amiss in the air at good old Bloomfield Road last Saturday.

The moon has now moved into a favourable quarter. That's all it takes for a win to appear on the road. There is a win coming at St Andrews tonight.

Rotherham lost last night v Cardiff.

Then a win v Sheffield Wednesday at Bloomfield Road replaces the predicted win v Wigan. Pool are then back up with Osbourne's predictions.

I know that Bournemouth won last night. But they are losing all over the place now. It's that "Pretty Boy" manager of theirs. No under floor heating in the dressing room - no play, no hairdryers in the dressing room - no play.

Pool are going to take Bournemouth down as well a week on Saturday. A nice trip to the seaside and 3 points. Could be 6-1 to Pool. That'll teach them!

Of course, Pool will have to keep their eyes on Rotherham and Brighton. BUT:

It ain't over yet.
Not by a long shout.
NB 11/2 again widely available at the Turf Accountants.
Goodness, Osbourne is not going to miss that - and hasn't.

Tonight is the night.
Come on Pool.
[Post edited 4 Mar 2015 11:55]
Osbourne's predictions for the Pool road to safety on 22:39 - Mar 4 with 1963 viewsMyMoney_MySayPart2

Osbourne's predictions for the Pool road to safety on 11:32 - Mar 4 by Osbourne

Osbourne here,

Brentford, Osbourne was not predicting a win.

Wigan, Osbourne surprisingly got wrong. There was something amiss in the air at good old Bloomfield Road last Saturday.

The moon has now moved into a favourable quarter. That's all it takes for a win to appear on the road. There is a win coming at St Andrews tonight.

Rotherham lost last night v Cardiff.

Then a win v Sheffield Wednesday at Bloomfield Road replaces the predicted win v Wigan. Pool are then back up with Osbourne's predictions.

I know that Bournemouth won last night. But they are losing all over the place now. It's that "Pretty Boy" manager of theirs. No under floor heating in the dressing room - no play, no hairdryers in the dressing room - no play.

Pool are going to take Bournemouth down as well a week on Saturday. A nice trip to the seaside and 3 points. Could be 6-1 to Pool. That'll teach them!

Of course, Pool will have to keep their eyes on Rotherham and Brighton. BUT:

It ain't over yet.
Not by a long shout.
NB 11/2 again widely available at the Turf Accountants.
Goodness, Osbourne is not going to miss that - and hasn't.

Tonight is the night.
Come on Pool.
[Post edited 4 Mar 2015 11:55]

You are actually, literally, hypothetically, genuinely a total c**t.
Osbourne's predictions for the Pool road to safety on 22:56 - Mar 4 with 1961 viewsscratchingshed

Osbourne's predictions for the Pool road to safety on 22:39 - Mar 4 by MyMoney_MySayPart2

You are actually, literally, hypothetically, genuinely a total c**t.

Yet another failed score prediction.

You must be the only supporter left Ozzie that still has hope (or its all simply a p1ss take)

Osbourne's predictions for the Pool road to safety on 03:15 - Mar 5 with 1939 viewsOsbourne

Osbourne's predictions for the Pool road to safety on 22:56 - Mar 4 by scratchingshed

Yet another failed score prediction.

You must be the only supporter left Ozzie that still has hope (or its all simply a p1ss take)

Scratcher,

I've modified my predictions again.

Still mathematically possible. 3 loans in is what is needed. Will Pool do it?

Blimey.
[Post edited 5 Mar 2015 3:20]
Osbourne's predictions for the Pool road to safety on 13:51 - Mar 5 with 1910 viewshindu_seasider

Bert and Ernie,

I think Osboune is either a nobber or a WUM...tool
Osbourne's predictions for the Pool road to safety on 19:49 - Mar 7 with 1786 viewsOsbourne

Osbourne's predictions for the Pool road to safety on 13:51 - Mar 5 by hindu_seasider

I think Osboune is either a nobber or a WUM...tool

Osbourne here,

Disappointing again v Sheffield Wednesday.

Rotherham won too, which doesn't help.

Osbourne is really very disappointed that the Pool players are not putting up a better fight.

Osbourne has been lampooned on AVFTT.

But, the reality is, Osbourne is very disheartened that the Championship "trap door" has very nearly opened.

Can Pool not make more of a fight of it than this?

Blimey.
Osbourne's predictions for the Pool road to safety on 19:52 - Mar 7 with 1780 viewsribble

Osbourne's predictions for the Pool road to safety on 19:49 - Mar 7 by Osbourne

Osbourne here,

Disappointing again v Sheffield Wednesday.

Rotherham won too, which doesn't help.

Osbourne is really very disappointed that the Pool players are not putting up a better fight.

Osbourne has been lampooned on AVFTT.

But, the reality is, Osbourne is very disheartened that the Championship "trap door" has very nearly opened.

Can Pool not make more of a fight of it than this?

Blimey.

We're dead and buried and in truth have been for a long time now.

Today was a team going through the motions.
Osbourne's predictions for the Pool road to safety on 20:20 - Mar 7 with 1768 viewsOsbourne

Osbourne's predictions for the Pool road to safety on 19:52 - Mar 7 by ribble

We're dead and buried and in truth have been for a long time now.

Today was a team going through the motions.

Osbourne here,

You are right ribble and it is so disappointing.

Pool could of got that 21st place, they really could.

Osbourne I'm afraid, tonight is
Osbourne's predictions for the Pool road to safety on 01:20 - Mar 8 with 1744 viewsOsbourne

Osbourne's predictions for the Pool road to safety on 20:20 - Mar 7 by Osbourne

Osbourne here,

You are right ribble and it is so disappointing.

Pool could of got that 21st place, they really could.

Osbourne I'm afraid, tonight is

Osbourne here,

Osbourne has now had a .

Osbourne now thinks Pool could still pull off 8/10 wins.

Now - a little trip down to Poole!

Osbourne is assuming Pool are staying in Poole?
Osbourne's predictions for the Pool road to safety on 03:30 - Mar 10 with 1687 viewsOsbourne

Osbourne's predictions for the Pool road to safety on 01:20 - Mar 8 by Osbourne

Osbourne here,

Osbourne has now had a .

Osbourne now thinks Pool could still pull off 8/10 wins.

Now - a little trip down to Poole!

Osbourne is assuming Pool are staying in Poole?

Worryingly, it is very tight at the top of the Championship.

Bournemouth will be desperate to get the 3 points.

What mentality will Pool be travelling with this weekend?

or ?

Will Lewis be on the trip to Poole?

Just wondering. Very negative articles in the Gazette every day now. Goodness knows what will be in "Tangerine Tuesday" tomorrow!

Could Pool not fight till the end? All it would take is 8 wins out of the 10.

Pool should not be preparing for 2015-16, they should be getting as many points in 2014-15 as they can.

That's how Osbourne sees it I'm afraid.
Osbourne's modified predictions for the Pool road to safety on 16:31 - Mar 10 with 1657 viewsOdinsRaven

Clark has already stated Lewis won't play again this season.
Osbourne's modified predictions for the Pool road to safety on 09:45 - Mar 13 with 1616 viewsOsbourne

Osbourne's modified predictions for the Pool road to safety on 16:31 - Mar 10 by OdinsRaven

Clark has already stated Lewis won't play again this season.

Any chance of an upset on the South Coast on Saturday to put "Osbourne's Predictions back on course?

Then Charlton Tuesday night at Bloomfield Road.

6 points in 4 days?

Not if one believes what is coming out of the Gazette at present : "We're planning for 2015-16."

Good luck Pool - minus Davies now, he's abandoned ship to Sheffield United.
At least Madine can play this week.
Osbourne's modified predictions for the Pool road to safety on 13:04 - Mar 13 with 1606 viewsOdinsRaven

No - Go Away!
Osbourne's modified predictions for the Pool road to safety on 14:19 - Mar 13 with 1599 viewsOsbourne

Osbourne's modified predictions for the Pool road to safety on 13:04 - Mar 13 by OdinsRaven

No - Go Away!

OdinsRaven,

Osbourne thought you had a cheeky fiver on a Pool win at a massive 17/1?

That is £5.00 pays £85.00 + your £5.00 back = £90.00

Osbourne has a very similar bet running, one simply cannot miss 17/1 can one.

Osbourne is hoping to see Robbie at the top of Nelson's Column!
- "Excuse me sir, in your defence, at least you have remained attired in tangerine underwear!"
Osbourne's modified predictions for the Pool road to safety on 15:51 - Mar 13 with 1593 viewsOdinsRaven

I do have a fiver on but your posts are getting a bit boring tbh
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024