Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
first of all 17:26 - Aug 16 with 4234 viewsFrankyBurrowsTash

Well done on the excellent result, dare i say the greatest league result you've ever had?
Many inc myself thought Utd would steam roll you guys.
shows how much work LVG has got on his hands,take nothing away from monk and co though.

Secondly, Wayne Routledge was spotted at the Vale along with new Cardiff signings, Morrison and Pilkington, sparking rumors he may join on Loan. i for one think its a non starter but whats the deal with the player at Swansea currently?
first of all on 17:37 - Aug 16 with 4181 viewsdgt73

Routledge going to cardiff?? Don't make me laugh.
[Post edited 16 Aug 2014 17:38]

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

first of all on 17:48 - Aug 16 with 4113 viewsJackoBoostardo

Ha... hahahahahhahhaaaaa

NO

Routledge is staying put in the Premier League where he belongs!

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

first of all on 17:56 - Aug 16 with 4068 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Probably knows a couple of your players is my best guess, or maybe it wasn't Routledge. If we let WR go out on loan to anyone I would go and check my Nostradamus mate. He was the heartbeat of the side last year and during difficult times appeared to be a major part of the glue that kept the side together. So no I don't think so.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

first of all on 17:57 - Aug 16 with 4055 viewsBrynmill_Jack

And he's just signed a new contract too I believe.

first of all on 18:03 - Aug 16 with 4019 viewsFrankyBurrowsTash

first of all on 17:56 - Aug 16 by Brynmill_Jack

Probably knows a couple of your players is my best guess, or maybe it wasn't Routledge. If we let WR go out on loan to anyone I would go and check my Nostradamus mate. He was the heartbeat of the side last year and during difficult times appeared to be a major part of the glue that kept the side together. So no I don't think so.

Thanks Brynmill for actually answering the question.

Much appreciated
first of all on 18:06 - Aug 16 with 4003 viewsdgt73

first of all on 18:03 - Aug 16 by FrankyBurrowsTash

Much appreciated

To be fair it was a stupid fuking question:- why would a very good PL player want to drop down to the lower divisions.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

first of all on 18:13 - Aug 16 with 3952 viewsBrynmill_Jack

first of all on 18:03 - Aug 16 by FrankyBurrowsTash

Much appreciated

Speaking to some England (also Cardiff , welsh with Anglo heritage) they thought my suggestion that Routs should have made their WC squad. After going out limply in the group stage I don't think they could have done worse by taking him. Brings unpredictability to the team's play , which in hindsight England could have really done with.

first of all on 18:30 - Aug 16 with 3860 viewsjackforever

This would be the same player monk has picked in every game since he was manager? Feck me these deluded red turds are priceless
Login to get fewer ads

first of all on 18:31 - Aug 16 with 3842 viewsBrynmill_Jack

first of all on 18:30 - Aug 16 by jackforever

This would be the same player monk has picked in every game since he was manager? Feck me these deluded red turds are priceless

Frankie's not bad . Genuine fan and not a fisherman

first of all on 19:11 - Aug 16 with 3707 viewsFrankyBurrowsTash

first of all on 18:31 - Aug 16 by Brynmill_Jack

Frankie's not bad . Genuine fan and not a fisherman

Well sorry to disappoint you kids, but if you read my post correctly, I clearly state that I thought it was a non starter.
My question was what was the players current situation at the club,to which Brynmill answered.

Most of the posters on here by now (Darren aside) have realised I don't Wum or Fish.
So please take that into account when replying.
first of all on 19:14 - Aug 16 with 3686 viewsFrankyBurrowsTash

first of all on 18:13 - Aug 16 by Brynmill_Jack

Speaking to some England (also Cardiff , welsh with Anglo heritage) they thought my suggestion that Routs should have made their WC squad. After going out limply in the group stage I don't think they could have done worse by taking him. Brings unpredictability to the team's play , which in hindsight England could have really done with.

Routs,Jordan Mutch and Britton all would've added something extra in my opinion.

Still would've gone out early though.
first of all on 19:19 - Aug 16 with 3658 viewsreddythered

first of all on 19:14 - Aug 16 by FrankyBurrowsTash

Routs,Jordan Mutch and Britton all would've added something extra in my opinion.

Still would've gone out early though.

Jordon Mutch would have got injured training.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

first of all on 19:29 - Aug 16 with 3610 viewsmonmouth

Routledge is very important to us. Very. The idea he would drop o the nothing league is laughable.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

first of all on 20:00 - Aug 16 with 3502 viewsreddythered

first of all on 19:29 - Aug 16 by monmouth

Routledge is very important to us. Very. The idea he would drop o the nothing league is laughable.

He has had to before.

Having Noone back in a few weeks, Pilkington signing yesterday and other options who can put a shift in wide, there wouldn't be anything in it. We've other areas of the pitch that are more of a priority.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

first of all on 20:07 - Aug 16 with 3470 viewsBrynmill_Jack

first of all on 20:00 - Aug 16 by reddythered

He has had to before.

Having Noone back in a few weeks, Pilkington signing yesterday and other options who can put a shift in wide, there wouldn't be anything in it. We've other areas of the pitch that are more of a priority.

He's found his home here and I don't think he's got any intention of leaving anytime soon.
He's far too good for the Championship now mate, a cracking attacking PL player.
Good result for your boys today as well.

first of all on 20:15 - Aug 16 with 3435 viewsJackSomething

He has had to before.

No offence Reddy, but you could be desperate for wingers and there would still be nothing in it. We wouldn't sell him and he wouldn't join you. It's a nonsensical scenario.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

first of all on 20:18 - Aug 16 with 3414 viewsmonmouth

He has had to before.

Honestly LMAO. He is a million times too good for cardiff

first of all on 20:20 - Aug 16 with 3391 viewsreddythered

first of all on 20:07 - Aug 16 by Brynmill_Jack

He's found his home here and I don't think he's got any intention of leaving anytime soon.
He's far too good for the Championship now mate, a cracking attacking PL player.
Good result for your boys today as well.

Don't believe there was ever anything in it anyway.

Researching, Ankles has now chipped in. He was conveniently having food with Pilkington and his agent or something; Ankles being the ideal food guest for frustrated Come Dine with Me contestants I assume. Routledge was allegedly there, as he and Pilkington share the same agent. Allegedly.

That, or Ankles is bsing to seem all cool and relevant and hip.

Routledge has always been a cracking attacking PL player. Not much doubt about that. Just seems over the last few seasons he's grown up/got his head removed from his arse.

Yeah, it was a good result. Some good positives today - Adeyemi looked a steal for 1m, Connolly looked surprisingly good at the back. We'll have much stiffer tests over the season than Huddersfield, definitely, but can see the style Ole wants starting to take place.

first of all on 20:23 - Aug 16 with 3354 viewsBrynmill_Jack

first of all on 20:20 - Aug 16 by reddythered

Don't believe there was ever anything in it anyway.

Researching, Ankles has now chipped in. He was conveniently having food with Pilkington and his agent or something; Ankles being the ideal food guest for frustrated Come Dine with Me contestants I assume. Routledge was allegedly there, as he and Pilkington share the same agent. Allegedly.

That, or Ankles is bsing to seem all cool and relevant and hip.

Routledge has always been a cracking attacking PL player. Not much doubt about that. Just seems over the last few seasons he's grown up/got his head removed from his arse.

Yeah, it was a good result. Some good positives today - Adeyemi looked a steal for 1m, Connolly looked surprisingly good at the back. We'll have much stiffer tests over the season than Huddersfield, definitely, but can see the style Ole wants starting to take place.

I was surprised at how little Adeyemi cost you Reddy. Heard a lot of good things about the lad

first of all on 20:27 - Aug 16 with 3335 viewsmonmouth

I like you, but you are a planet away from us now mate. If you crawl back up. you will go back down again. You just have nothing. Cheers and all that, but you are off the radar.

first of all on 20:32 - Aug 16 with 3307 viewsreddythered

first of all on 20:23 - Aug 16 by Brynmill_Jack

I was surprised at how little Adeyemi cost you Reddy. Heard a lot of good things about the lad

Put it this way, he broke things up, simple passes, nice diagonal balls. That was a few days after joining....

I really like the business Ole and Tan have done this summer, rlast Jan stuff not too bad either.

Minimised loss of Caulker - so no additional fee to Spurs. Medel was allegedly 8.5m with bonuses rising so minimised loss there too. Sold Campbell for more than we paid, obv signing on fees, wages cut into that. Got Mutch for 2m; refused new contract, final year coming up, offloaded for 6m.

Le Fondre, Guerra, Macheda for around 3.5m total; Pilkington 1m, Adeyemi 1m, Morrison allegedly 4m. Burgstaller on a free. Brayford looks fantastic, a new man since Mackay left. Dikagcoi seems to be MIA, a bit puzzling that. Fabio also, looks quality and he was free.

There's certainly none of the excessive fees being paid from the Moody/Mackay era and I think I prefer it. We've assembled a decent side.

It's still a tough division to get out of though.

first of all on 20:34 - Aug 16 with 3281 viewsreddythered

first of all on 20:18 - Aug 16 by monmouth

Honestly LMAO. He is a million times too good for cardiff

Disagree on that one.

Either way, it was always a non-starter.

Could he do a good job for us? Sure. Would he join us? No. Would you sell him to us? Hell no. Do we have other positions we need to strengthen? Yes.

Anything else is decidedly meh....

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024