Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Poster you'd most like to have a pint with 20:03 - Jul 19 with 5036 viewspansypants

Jackfath is one having only briefly met him, I bet Dar has many tales to tell and a good drinking game with him would be to drink 2 fingers whilst he name dropped lol!!!

I reckon max is another but I hope he'd get a taxi rather than his bike that "washes out" back wheels!

Oldjack is another but alas I believe he has been banned from most ale houses.

Perchie and ECB would be fascinating as well.

Also the regulars who post on Glammy threads would be up for a drink.

Poll: Sick of the media love in with Brazil?

Poster you'd most like to have a pint with on 13:14 - Jul 20 with 966 viewsmax936

Poster you'd most like to have a pint with on 13:08 - Jul 20 by ApeShit

Alan is a knob aint he, I'm still about... haven't been to the Alma in about 2 years though!

It wasn't Alan, it was a mate of yours big lad, got nicked at Lib a few yrs ago.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Poster you'd most like to have a pint with on 13:16 - Jul 20 with 960 viewsApeShit

Tetz Dar
Poster you'd most like to have a pint with on 13:17 - Jul 20 with 957 viewsDarran

Poster you'd most like to have a pint with on 13:16 - Jul 20 by ApeShit

Tetz Dar

Tetz mun that's the lad,nice fella.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Poster you'd most like to have a pint with on 13:19 - Jul 20 with 955 viewsApeShit

Poster you'd most like to have a pint with on 13:14 - Jul 20 by max936

It wasn't Alan, it was a mate of yours big lad, got nicked at Lib a few yrs ago.

Julian, and it wasn't at the Lib... it was the first game we played at Legoland... still claims his innocence!

I think he deserved the 3 year ban, he tried to attack the ref at Notts Forest away when that pen on Pratley wasn't given.

Hes back on the scene now tho

How you doing anyway?
Poster you'd most like to have a pint with on 13:20 - Jul 20 with 950 viewsApeShit

Poster you'd most like to have a pint with on 13:17 - Jul 20 by Darran

Tetz mun that's the lad,nice fella.

Yea good guy, been through a rough time over the last couple of years but still soldiering on.
Poster you'd most like to have a pint with on 13:37 - Jul 20 with 922 viewsmax936

Poster you'd most like to have a pint with on 13:19 - Jul 20 by ApeShit

Julian, and it wasn't at the Lib... it was the first game we played at Legoland... still claims his innocence!

I think he deserved the 3 year ban, he tried to attack the ref at Notts Forest away when that pen on Pratley wasn't given.

Hes back on the scene now tho

How you doing anyway?

Im ok, off work at the minute suffering in silence with a broken thumb and extremly sore bastard ribs, which have gone worse overnight for some reason, back on the painkillers now,

Poster you'd most like to have a pint with on 13:38 - Jul 20 with 919 viewsApeShit

Poster you'd most like to have a pint with on 13:37 - Jul 20 by max936

Im ok, off work at the minute suffering in silence with a broken thumb and extremly sore bastard ribs, which have gone worse overnight for some reason, back on the painkillers now,

Good God sort it out, do you still go the Alma ?
Poster you'd most like to have a pint with on 13:39 - Jul 20 with 919 viewsDarran

That's what two days on the piss does for you see.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

Poster you'd most like to have a pint with on 13:42 - Jul 20 with 914 viewsmax936

Poster you'd most like to have a pint with on 13:38 - Jul 20 by ApeShit

Good God sort it out, do you still go the Alma ?

Yeah mush, except for midweek games, I don't bother with a beer then.

Poster you'd most like to have a pint with on 13:43 - Jul 20 with 913 viewspansypants

Poster you'd most like to have a pint with on 13:37 - Jul 20 by max936

Sorry max, would the suffering be helped by an ice cream?

Always used to cheer me up

Poll: Sick of the media love in with Brazil?

Poster you'd most like to have a pint with on 13:55 - Jul 20 with 890 viewsmax936

Poster you'd most like to have a pint with on 13:43 - Jul 20 by pansypants

Sorry max, would the suffering be helped by an ice cream?

Always used to cheer me up

What no jelly

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024