Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Coming home..........ish 20:58 - Jun 26 with 2797 viewsRogueTrooper

I'm finally after 20 years going to be living within commuting distance (Hereford) of Swansea. Unfortunately it's only for 2 years so getting on the waiting list is not really practical. But JA membership will be and I can enjoy some home games for the first time since we moved to the lib. I realise that most games are sold out, but are tickets that hard to come by for the less fashionable games?

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human furcking beings! You are nothing but unorganized, grabastic pieces of amphibian sh1t! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn."

Coming home..........ish on 21:00 - Jun 26 with 2782 viewscyril

God knows prefer to watch in pub, but welcome homish you jb

The devil is in the detail

Coming home..........ish on 21:01 - Jun 26 with 2766 viewspencoedjack

If you try hard enough mate you will get a ticket for most games ... Welcome home ish.

Guess you cant say what line of business your in
Coming home..........ish on 21:07 - Jun 26 with 2726 viewscyril

Hereford, my guess is SAS, so be careful what you say

The devil is in the detail

Coming home..........ish on 21:11 - Jun 26 with 2699 viewspencoedjack

Coming home..........ish on 21:07 - Jun 26 by cyril

Hereford, my guess is SAS, so be careful what you say

The avatar + been away for many years + Hereford
Coming home..........ish on 21:12 - Jun 26 with 2687 viewsDavillin

Best Wishes!

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Coming home..........ish on 21:15 - Jun 26 with 2667 viewsjackportis

Coming home..........ish on 21:11 - Jun 26 by pencoedjack

The avatar + been away for many years + Hereford

If you ring ticket office few days before they usually have spare given back by the away fans. Only thing you have to stand next to away fans. havent had any nonsense however Man City = a liam gallagher lookalikey (and same walk) thought hed keep sticking his fingers up to myself and children.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Coming home..........ish on 21:18 - Jun 26 with 2656 viewsOldjack

There's nearly always a few up for grabs on this site a week or so before most games plus if you ask in advance on here you'll find a few

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Coming home..........ish on 21:19 - Jun 26 with 2649 viewsicecoldjack

Welcome home YJB!

I dont find it too hard to get tickets for games when im home, especially the "non fashionable" clubs so you should be fine i reckon .

Living in Hereford should also mean an easy trip to Villa and WBA so happy days there too !
Login to get fewer ads

Coming home..........ish on 21:22 - Jun 26 with 2628 viewsswans11

You won't have any problems getting tickets pretty much any match if new system has same priority order as last year's
Coming home..........ish on 22:21 - Jun 26 with 2498 viewsGixerJack

It depends how many tickets you want, single tickets are usually available but if you want two seats or more together you need to apply early.

Goes without saying that availability of tickets for the less glamour clubs are less in demand.
Coming home..........ish on 23:04 - Jun 26 with 2412 viewsjack_lord

There is an Aldi in Hereford.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Coming home..........ish on 08:40 - Jun 27 with 2228 viewsPegojack

Welcome to Hereford, matey! I've lived here for fifteen years, if there's anything you need help with, let me know. There are four exiled jacks lving here (3 in Hereford, one in Stourport), we all have season tickets and travel together to home matches, plus quite a few away games.
[Post edited 27 Jun 2014 8:41]
Coming home..........ish on 11:49 - Jun 27 with 2089 viewsRogueTrooper

Cheers gents, Looking forward to it. Cyril, you are incorrect

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human furcking beings! You are nothing but unorganized, grabastic pieces of amphibian sh1t! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn."

Coming home..........ish on 16:12 - Jun 27 with 1962 viewsLord_Bony

Welcome home (ish) Gar.

Should be alright for a lot of the tickets in advance.

Hope to catch up for a pint or a jam one day,

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Coming home..........ish on 08:35 - Jun 28 with 1793 viewsRogueTrooper

Coming home..........ish on 16:12 - Jun 27 by Lord_Bony

Welcome home (ish) Gar.

Should be alright for a lot of the tickets in advance.

Hope to catch up for a pint or a jam one day,

Definitely will be spending a lot more time at home now

Coming home..........ish on 11:13 - Jun 28 with 1738 viewsLord_Bony

Coming home..........ish on 08:35 - Jun 28 by RogueTrooper

Definitely will be spending a lot more time at home now

Can you still remember the drums to those Iron Maiden and Metallica numbers? lol

Seem to recall got us into a bit of trouble with that racket!

[Post edited 28 Jun 2014 11:15]

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Coming home..........ish on 11:49 - Jun 28 with 1714 viewsRogueTrooper

Coming home..........ish on 11:13 - Jun 28 by Lord_Bony

Can you still remember the drums to those Iron Maiden and Metallica numbers? lol

Seem to recall got us into a bit of trouble with that racket!

[Post edited 28 Jun 2014 11:15]

Paid to get offstage, they are headlining Glasonbury this weekend, and Maiden are headlining sonisphere. I was so ahead of my time compared with the clientele of the Angel in 1992.

Shakin Stevens is nowhere to be seen

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024