Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
They just don't get it do they? 07:05 - May 30 with 3580 viewsRogueTrooper

Had a look at the redtit's board, and am still laughing at this little gem

http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=142337

Because what we really want is some megalomaniac ruining our club and putting us in debt, before leaving us bent over with our pants down dreaming of an ice pack.

I don't think they've worked out that if you make enough profit, you don't need outside investment.

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human furcking beings! You are nothing but unorganized, grabastic pieces of amphibian sh1t! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn."

They just don't get it do they? on 07:09 - May 30 with 3561 viewsMattG

The difference with our £100m shoestring is that it doesn't come with Tan's strings attached.

The fact that some (or any) of them can still think that way after everything that has gone on down there is incredible. As General Melchett said in Black Adder Goes Forth, "If nothing else works, a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through."
They just don't get it do they? on 07:44 - May 30 with 3471 viewsowainglyndwr

They just don't get it do they? on 07:09 - May 30 by MattG

The difference with our £100m shoestring is that it doesn't come with Tan's strings attached.

The fact that some (or any) of them can still think that way after everything that has gone on down there is incredible. As General Melchett said in Black Adder Goes Forth, "If nothing else works, a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through."

I have noticed that no Redturd has replied to him
They just don't get it do they? on 08:45 - May 30 with 3237 viewsBrynmill_Jack

They just don't get it do they? on 07:44 - May 30 by owainglyndwr

I have noticed that no Redturd has replied to him

People as thick as that should be referred to social services

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

They just don't get it do they? on 09:14 - May 30 with 3130 viewsswanny

Shirley that's a Jackspy on a fishing expedition...no one could be that dim

'Sorry, your password must contain a capital letter, two numbers, a symbol, an inspiring message, a spell, a gang sign, a hieroglyph and the blood of a virgin"

They just don't get it do they? on 09:44 - May 30 with 3000 viewsepaul

Yeah we really in the cack and hurtling towards oblivion despite now being in one of the 50 richest clubs in the world

as you say you couldn't make this sh1t up

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

They just don't get it do they? on 12:55 - May 30 with 2722 viewsCatullus

I just looked and some Cardiff have replied, to shut him up. They can all see the truth, finally.
But hey, if he's happy with Tan's investment, leave him alone. Ignorance is bliss. Even if it's a kind of deranged ignorance.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024