Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ramsey and Bale 16:28 - May 28 with 2693 viewsSgorioFruit

Quick enough to drape Welsh flags over themselves after achieving victories in finals but yet can't bring themselves to put on a Welsh shirt next week against Netherlands.
Injuries my arse!!!

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Ramsey and Bale on 16:35 - May 28 with 2655 viewsQuakerJack

Have to agree. Just wish we had a deep enough squad to get to a major tournament where we could punish them by not taking players who don't turn up to friendlies. Unfortunately, they can stroll into our side at their leisure. I think they have to take a chunk of the blame for us being crap because we don't have enough time to build cohesion before qualifiers as they don't turn up.

Ryan Giggs has a lot to answer for as he started this trend.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Ramsey and Bale on 16:36 - May 28 with 2647 viewsJethroJack

Are they injured?

I thought it was worse than that.....aren't they being "rested" (bless 'em) because of all that energy they expended carrying around the heavy silverware.

Pathetic!
Ramsey and Bale on 16:55 - May 28 with 2575 viewsNOTRAC

It is a ridiculous time to have a friendly game.Both players have had injury affected seasons and after playing in a Champions League and F A Cup final respectively,it is perfectly understandable that they want a break and rest.Quality family time is extremely important to both players.
Don't blame the players,blame the decision to hold friendly games at this time.

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

Ramsey and Bale on 17:24 - May 28 with 2525 viewsquiff

A stupid time to have a friendly and both are known for being fragile injury wise.

Poll: Is now the time for a Coordinated Fan protest?

Ramsey and Bale on 18:14 - May 28 with 2429 viewsAl_Bundy

Micky Thomas started this trend. Available then vanished then resurfaced.
Ramsey and Bale on 18:32 - May 28 with 2388 viewsGixerJack

Ramsey and Bale on 18:14 - May 28 by Al_Bundy

Micky Thomas started this trend. Available then vanished then resurfaced.

He didn't vanish, my third cousin saw him in pronto print.
Ramsey and Bale on 18:38 - May 28 with 2376 viewsDewi1jack

Ramsey and Bale on 18:32 - May 28 by GixerJack

He didn't vanish, my third cousin saw him in pronto print.

He had to wait.
The ink was still wet

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Ramsey and Bale on 19:05 - May 28 with 2314 viewsreddythered

Ramsey, Bale and in his day Giggs were all guaranteed starters.

Makes more sense in friendlies to rest the stars, see what you've got as backup, give others more experience.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Login to get fewer ads

Ramsey and Bale on 19:27 - May 28 with 2266 viewsNeath_Jack

Ramsey and Bale on 19:05 - May 28 by reddythered

Ramsey, Bale and in his day Giggs were all guaranteed starters.

Makes more sense in friendlies to rest the stars, see what you've got as backup, give others more experience.

Don't agree, we are a tiny nation with a very small pool of players to chose from, we need our first choice 11 playing together as often as possible. Taking them out and replacing them with league 1 or championship players is not going to improve the national set up.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Ramsey and Bale on 19:52 - May 28 with 2225 viewsreddythered

Ramsey and Bale on 19:27 - May 28 by Neath_Jack

Don't agree, we are a tiny nation with a very small pool of players to chose from, we need our first choice 11 playing together as often as possible. Taking them out and replacing them with league 1 or championship players is not going to improve the national set up.

As we've a small pool of players, it's more important to build up the depth then.

Bale gets injured for Madrid, what happens then? Throw someone in cold or someone who has been playing in friendlies with some experience?

Like it or not, Madrid put their money out to get Bale, got a hell of a lot of cash invested. Of course they are going to make demands over how he plays in friendlies.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Ramsey and Bale on 20:01 - May 28 with 2203 viewsMorganator100

Ramsey and Bale on 19:52 - May 28 by reddythered

As we've a small pool of players, it's more important to build up the depth then.

Bale gets injured for Madrid, what happens then? Throw someone in cold or someone who has been playing in friendlies with some experience?

Like it or not, Madrid put their money out to get Bale, got a hell of a lot of cash invested. Of course they are going to make demands over how he plays in friendlies.

I'd rather we rested them both and get them available for the European campaign which is our priority.

By resting Bale we are giving a chance to George Williams who has the attributes to be another World Class player. He seems to have time on the ball.

I'd be more disappointed if likes of Chester and Dummett had pulled out as we need to see if these lads can play international football.
Ramsey and Bale on 20:06 - May 28 with 2192 viewsSgorioFruit

Right then, let's wait and see if they turn up for the qualifiers then.
But quite frankly, if your fit and your national team is playing then you don the Red shirt and get your ass on the pitch.
If you can't be bothered to do that then why should fans be bothered to pay to go watch the team?
And they wonder why attendances are crap??

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Ramsey and Bale on 20:19 - May 28 with 2165 viewsMorganator100

Ramsey and Bale on 20:06 - May 28 by SgorioFruit

Right then, let's wait and see if they turn up for the qualifiers then.
But quite frankly, if your fit and your national team is playing then you don the Red shirt and get your ass on the pitch.
If you can't be bothered to do that then why should fans be bothered to pay to go watch the team?
And they wonder why attendances are crap??

I know we have listed Bale and Ramsey but Ash and Ben are also out. I know they are injured so what's the difference with these two players?
Bale has stated he's injured and Ramsey has a known issue with his thigh. I'd rather he was rested in case of a reoccurrence of it.

Bale and Ramsey has been very loyal to Wales turning up to all games even the friendlies. They aren't doing a Giggs in my book who never turned up for friendlies.

I suggest we give both of them a break.
Ramsey and Bale on 20:39 - May 28 with 2125 viewsswans11

If bale injured how did he play 120 minutes for Madrid. Friendlies get ranking points as well as competitive games higher up rankings the less hard qualifying groups are
Ramsey and Bale on 20:55 - May 28 with 2096 viewsMorganator100

Ramsey and Bale on 20:39 - May 28 by swans11

If bale injured how did he play 120 minutes for Madrid. Friendlies get ranking points as well as competitive games higher up rankings the less hard qualifying groups are

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Ben and Ash play our last game of the season?
Ramsey and Bale on 21:47 - May 28 with 2005 viewsItchySphincter

Welsh International football is a joke. A cr@p association and years of squandered talent. No point them rocking up. It's like playing for a sunday league outfit on the day off.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Ramsey and Bale on 23:05 - May 28 with 1917 viewsKilkennyjack

Ideal time to look at our youngsters then, no drama mun...

Beware of the Risen People

Ramsey and Bale on 23:09 - May 28 with 1908 viewsJJJack

You may have a point about Bale being fit but Ramsey needs an operation according to todays papers. If so, why on earth would he play on June 4th and possibly aggravate it. And , as stated elsewhere, Davies and Ash pulled out also.
Ramsey and Bale on 23:32 - May 28 with 1888 viewsswans11

Ramsey and Bale on 20:55 - May 28 by Morganator100

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Ben and Ash play our last game of the season?

Williams didn't play Davies played last 15 minutes. Both on bench. Y either in squad with broken toes I don't know
Ramsey and Bale on 23:36 - May 28 with 1884 viewsHighjack

I don't think either player can be put in the same category as Giggs. To be fair to Bale he flew back to Madrid the day after signing to join up with the Wales camp, even though he wasn't fit to play, and Ramsey has always been available but he is as fragile as a very fragile thing that is very fragile.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Ramsey and Bale on 09:06 - May 29 with 1744 viewsFrankyBurrowsTash

Ramsey is having Surgery on the Thigh issue that disrupted his season.
As for Bale? Sure I read somewhere he was off to the Far East to take part in some promotional tour.
But he had no pre season what so ever then took part in a title challenge and champions league campaign aswell as a successful Copa del rey.

Not forgetting the flying back for welsh games.

Neither are doing a Giggs ....
Ramsey and Bale on 15:54 - May 29 with 1574 viewsJBT95

We know what these pair can bring to the table so it's no biggie in my opinion. Ramsey generally turns up to squads for friendlies but then is ill or something 10mins prior to kick off, see the Finland and Iceland friendlies.

As long as they play, and play well, in competitive games I don't mind.

Saying it's a stupid time for a friendly I agree, but against a quality side who are off to Brazil it isn't all bad, as long as we don't get tonked it's a good exercise and can look at some of the other (uncapped) players.

Next season we also are home to Belgium on the 12th June in our qualifying campaign, so it's good practice for that, even if half the team are missing.
[Post edited 29 May 2014 15:54]
Ramsey and Bale on 19:03 - Jun 1 with 1326 viewsDyfnant

Bale's record fee now an extra £6.5M higher
http://cartilagefreecaptain.sbnation.com/2014/5/27/5754016/gareth-bale-fee-totte

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024