Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Everton - can we get something ? 14:14 - Mar 18 with 5497 viewsJACKARSE

We played a good tactical game against them Jan 2013, admittedly Moyes & ML were in charge then, but a great 0-0 draw for us

Recently Cardiff (2-1), West Ham (1-0) and Villa (2-1) have come close to getting something, with Everton's winners all coming late on.

I would play as defensively as possible first half and flood the midfield and try and catch them on the break. I would play Taylor at RB and Bartley alongside Ash if fit. He was solid when he played last time. I would start with Michu as a false 9 and get him to run like feck for the first half, they will be expecting to mark Bony who is more static. Play possession football to frustrate them.

If we hold them first half then I would be more offensive maybe after 60 mins and bring on Bony to tie up their central defenders and Pablo on for Shelvey.

Vorm
Taylor Bartley (Amat) Ash Ben
Leon Shelvey De Guzman
Dyer Michu Routs

on the other hand what the feck do I know !!
Everton - can we get something ? on 18:49 - Mar 18 with 1171 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Everton - can we get something ? on 18:40 - Mar 18 by JethroJack

Don't fret, mun....9pts from 3 wins at Everton, Arsenal & against Chelsea & we can probably afford to lose the other 6 games against the "easier" teams.

Let's hope so. As much as us getting relegated will aid my cause in bringing Huw and the board into the spotlight and have them answer our questions put forward by The Trust regarding why they have run our club like it is a joke over the past 18 months, I would rather us stay up as I always put my clubs best interests before anything else.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Everton - can we get something ? on 18:50 - Mar 18 with 1168 viewsDevz00

Pretty sure Chico is back for this one so no need to be discussing who should be playing next to Ash.

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Everton - can we get something ? on 18:54 - Mar 18 with 1148 viewsLiam12345

Everton - can we get something ? on 18:50 - Mar 18 by Devz00

Pretty sure Chico is back for this one so no need to be discussing who should be playing next to Ash.

yes i think he is

Tremmel
Rangel Chico Amat Davies
JDG Leon
Dyer Shelvey Routledge
Bony

would be my team but will probably be

Vorm
Rangel Chico Williams Davies
JDG Leon
Dyer Hernandez Routledge
Bony

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

Everton - can we get something ? on 18:58 - Mar 18 with 1131 viewsreddythered

Everton - can we get something ? on 14:37 - Mar 18 by JACKARSE

a fighting spirit I agree but not too 'gung ho' so we lose possession and get punished on the break. I didn't see the Cardiff game so don't know how they stacked up.

We started with the formation used against Spurs, 3 central defenders using wingbacks. First half got overrun in midfield, second half looked better going forward as Ole changed it to more of a 4-4-2. We have a manager not afraid to change formations and tactics, I'm stunned... first time in my life...

Still had to defend well against a decent side.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Everton - can we get something ? on 19:02 - Mar 18 with 1118 viewsOldjack

Everton - can we get something ? on 18:58 - Mar 18 by reddythered

We started with the formation used against Spurs, 3 central defenders using wingbacks. First half got overrun in midfield, second half looked better going forward as Ole changed it to more of a 4-4-2. We have a manager not afraid to change formations and tactics, I'm stunned... first time in my life...

Still had to defend well against a decent side.

Marshal MOM yet again. Pray Diverpool don't get an early goal or a record score may well be on

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024