Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It's nice that Darren's away for a while , all quiet and reserved . 23:01 - Feb 22 with 971 viewsporschejack

It's nice that Darren's away for a while , all quiet and reserved . on 23:03 - Feb 22 with 957 viewsDrizzy

Tell ew what it's a real shame that you can't ignore him. This forum is infinitely better without having to read Fath's tripe.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

It's nice that Darren's away for a while , all quiet and reserved . on 23:04 - Feb 22 with 946 viewsJackfath

Another example of someone who ha me on ignore but likes to discuss me.

Weird.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

It's nice that Darren's away for a while , all quiet and reserved . on 23:05 - Feb 22 with 956 viewsDarran

It's nice that Darren's away for a while , all quiet and reserved . on 23:03 - Feb 22 by Drizzy

Tell ew what it's a real shame that you can't ignore him. This forum is infinitely better without having to read Fath's tripe.

Sorry about that Jon.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

It's nice that Darren's away for a while , all quiet and reserved . on 07:18 - Feb 23 with 830 viewsItchySphincter

It's nice that Darren's away for a while , all quiet and reserved . on 23:04 - Feb 22 by Jackfath

Another example of someone who ha me on ignore but likes to discuss me.

Weird.

So he's got you on ignore? One of the best posters to grace these boards. Also has Keiran on ignore and would like to put Darran on ignore?

Strange thing going to a forum to ignore people, maybe on the wrong forum perhaps? Should try the Liverpool boards.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

It's nice that Darren's away for a while , all quiet and reserved . on 07:26 - Feb 23 with 825 viewsCwmbwrlaJack

He's a f*cking muppet 100%.
It's nice that Darren's away for a while , all quiet and reserved . on 12:50 - Feb 23 with 702 viewsDrizzy

It's nice that Darren's away for a while , all quiet and reserved . on 07:18 - Feb 23 by ItchySphincter

So he's got you on ignore? One of the best posters to grace these boards. Also has Keiran on ignore and would like to put Darran on ignore?

Strange thing going to a forum to ignore people, maybe on the wrong forum perhaps? Should try the Liverpool boards.

Two posters on ignore. I'd ignore you but you're not overly annoying like JF or really f*cking stupid like Kieran (Fath's psuedonym). You're just kinda there so you're tolerable.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

It's nice that Darren's away for a while , all quiet and reserved . on 12:51 - Feb 23 with 692 viewsJackfath

Rumbled. I am Kieran.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

It's nice that Darren's away for a while , all quiet and reserved . on 12:55 - Feb 23 with 686 viewsApeShit

[Post edited 23 Feb 2014 12:56]
Login to get fewer ads

It's nice that Darren's away for a while , all quiet and reserved . on 14:22 - Feb 23 with 640 viewsbuilthjack

It's nice that Darren's away for a while , all quiet and reserved . on 12:51 - Feb 23 by Jackfath

Rumbled. I am Kieran.

Where's Kieran? Banned?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

It's nice that Darren's away for a while , all quiet and reserved . on 15:06 - Feb 23 with 614 viewsDarran

It's nice that Darren's away for a while , all quiet and reserved . on 14:22 - Feb 23 by builthjack

Where's Kieran? Banned?

Yes.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

It's nice that Darren's away for a while , all quiet and reserved . on 15:08 - Feb 23 with 606 viewsApeShit

It's nice that Darren's away for a while , all quiet and reserved . on 15:06 - Feb 23 by Darran

Yes.

What? For talking to himself? Or for clearly using the site while off his face constantly on class A's?
It's nice that Darren's away for a while , all quiet and reserved . on 16:43 - Feb 23 with 524 viewsbuilthjack

It's nice that Darren's away for a while , all quiet and reserved . on 15:06 - Feb 23 by Darran

Yes.

Thought it was due

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024