Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joe Biden quits! 18:58 - Jul 21 with 3467 viewsWingstandwood

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13585511/Joe-Biden-drops-2024-president

Argus!

Joe Biden quits! on 22:54 - Jul 23 with 903 viewsunion_jack

Joe Biden quits! on 21:49 - Jul 23 by Dr_Winston

Considering Trump has already been shot at in this election cycle it would seem a bit of a stretch to put all the crazies in his camp.

Kamala Harris is, by any definition, a piss poor candidate for President. It's only because of Trump's own venal, fraudulent, sex offendery, seditious nature that she looks like the better option.

America is in a mess. Not sure how she gets out of it. The Tea Party/MAGA types aren't going anywhere no matter who wins, and obviously the sane ones will fight tooth and nail to prevent them from getting more power than they already have.

Not sure how this ends without bloodshed.

Well, she’s been hiding under a bushel I think. I’ve listened to her quite a bit today and I’m impressed. I think she’s going to garner quite a bit of support that may very well have gone Trump’s way this time last week.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Joe Biden quits! on 23:10 - Jul 23 with 894 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Joe Biden quits! on 21:29 - Jul 23 by union_jack

I’d like to think that last sentence was a joke but no, you’re right, it could well happen with his type of following.

Really? Based on what?

Recent events would seem to loudly suggest that it's the other way around, but I suppose this is sadly what 8 years of propaganda and gaslighting does to people.

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Joe Biden quits! on 23:39 - Jul 23 with 865 viewsDJack

Joe Biden quits! on 23:10 - Jul 23 by Tummer_from_Texas

Really? Based on what?

Recent events would seem to loudly suggest that it's the other way around, but I suppose this is sadly what 8 years of propaganda and gaslighting does to people.

If you weren't unhinged I'd think you were funny.

Edit to add context...Your TDS is what I'm referring to. All other posts from you seem normal. But politics, hell no!
[Post edited 24 Jul 0:18]

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Joe Biden quits! on 02:12 - Jul 24 with 821 viewsDJack

Joe Biden quits! on 16:50 - Jul 22 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Not even close. He’d be fairly run of the mill compared to the average President but we have become too accustomed to the bland robotic carefully stage managed identikit rent-a-politician in recent years. He wouldn’t hold a candle to Andrew Jackson or James Buchanan or even Nixon.

"He wouldn’t hold a candle to Andrew Jackson or James Buchanan or even Nixon. "

Interesting list, I looked up the pre Nixon ones:As you know, Nixon a criminal (plus point, anti Vietnam) the other two pro slavery. Your liberal to radical credentials are disapearing faster than water vapour on Mercury.

Edit to add: Nixon also pushed the "Southern strategy"
[Post edited 24 Jul 2:15]

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Joe Biden quits! on 07:37 - Jul 24 with 771 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Joe Biden quits! on 02:12 - Jul 24 by DJack

"He wouldn’t hold a candle to Andrew Jackson or James Buchanan or even Nixon. "

Interesting list, I looked up the pre Nixon ones:As you know, Nixon a criminal (plus point, anti Vietnam) the other two pro slavery. Your liberal to radical credentials are disapearing faster than water vapour on Mercury.

Edit to add: Nixon also pushed the "Southern strategy"
[Post edited 24 Jul 2:15]

If you’d actually read the post properly before rushing to attack me you would have noticed it was a response to Trump being the most “obnoxious and devious” of presidents. When I said he couldn’t hold a candle to them in that regard I wasn’t praising them.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Joe Biden quits! on 07:44 - Jul 24 with 762 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Joe Biden quits! on 22:54 - Jul 23 by union_jack

Well, she’s been hiding under a bushel I think. I’ve listened to her quite a bit today and I’m impressed. I think she’s going to garner quite a bit of support that may very well have gone Trump’s way this time last week.

She’ll gain support in places that’ll vote overwhelmingly democrat anyway and obviously the anyone but Trump vote. Will she have enough to win votes in the states that really matter? Could see a similar result to Clinton if not. The reason Biden was chosen last time out was because he had strong support in the rust belt and generally built up good will across the nation over the decades. I’m not sure Kamala has that yet.

Joe Biden quits! on 08:41 - Jul 24 with 742 viewsonehunglow

Joe Biden quits! on 07:44 - Jul 24 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

She’ll gain support in places that’ll vote overwhelmingly democrat anyway and obviously the anyone but Trump vote. Will she have enough to win votes in the states that really matter? Could see a similar result to Clinton if not. The reason Biden was chosen last time out was because he had strong support in the rust belt and generally built up good will across the nation over the decades. I’m not sure Kamala has that yet.

I’m not sure Kamala hasn’t
Those with a brain there this time might reallybtwig on the importance of dumping Trump for all time .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Joe Biden quits! on 09:54 - Jul 24 with 730 viewstheloneranger

Tremendous speech from Kamala Harris - live from Milwaukee rally last night.

Absolutely hammered Trump.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Login to get fewer ads

Joe Biden quits! on 14:13 - Jul 24 with 675 viewsItchySphincter

Joe Biden quits! on 09:54 - Jul 24 by theloneranger

Tremendous speech from Kamala Harris - live from Milwaukee rally last night.

Absolutely hammered Trump.

I saw that too. She was fairly brief and didn't milk it too much. I was surprised about how hard she went in on Trump from the very top. It was quite impressive and she basically called him out on several counts of being a criminal.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Joe Biden quits! on 14:35 - Jul 24 with 689 viewsonehunglow

Joe Biden quits! on 14:13 - Jul 24 by ItchySphincter

I saw that too. She was fairly brief and didn't milk it too much. I was surprised about how hard she went in on Trump from the very top. It was quite impressive and she basically called him out on several counts of being a criminal.

Itch
He s a piece of human sewerage that by now should be sharing a cell with some dude from Shreveport,La .
A disgusting,stomach turning object who appeals to the criminally shallow
God Help America

She can do it

She will do it

Trump will try to get to her but she seems very strong woman ,something Trump hates

Trump possibly will lose it in debate

Joe Biden quits! on 14:39 - Jul 24 with 661 viewstrampie

Both Trump and Biden are too old and neither should stand for office.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Joe Biden quits! on 15:53 - Jul 24 with 642 viewsSullutaCreturned

Joe Biden quits! on 21:49 - Jul 23 by Dr_Winston

Considering Trump has already been shot at in this election cycle it would seem a bit of a stretch to put all the crazies in his camp.

Kamala Harris is, by any definition, a piss poor candidate for President. It's only because of Trump's own venal, fraudulent, sex offendery, seditious nature that she looks like the better option.

America is in a mess. Not sure how she gets out of it. The Tea Party/MAGA types aren't going anywhere no matter who wins, and obviously the sane ones will fight tooth and nail to prevent them from getting more power than they already have.

Not sure how this ends without bloodshed.

And yet the person who shot Trump was a regsitered Republican so the crazy was in Trumps own camp.

Now I don't know so very Much about Harris so please explain why, by any definition she is piss poor?

Apparently over 50% ofvoters don't want Trump but those that support him are really quite rabid, Trump generates a lot of emotion.

A mess, yes it is. It seems like it can only get worse.
Joe Biden quits! on 15:58 - Jul 24 with 620 viewsonehunglow

Joe Biden quits! on 15:53 - Jul 24 by SullutaCreturned

And yet the person who shot Trump was a regsitered Republican so the crazy was in Trumps own camp.

Now I don't know so very Much about Harris so please explain why, by any definition she is piss poor?

Apparently over 50% ofvoters don't want Trump but those that support him are really quite rabid, Trump generates a lot of emotion.

She ll do for me if she beats Trump

Joe Biden quits! on 16:09 - Jul 24 with 599 viewsDr_Winston

Latest I read is that he registered as a republican to vote against Trump in the primaries. Trying to murder him would be an odd thing for a MAGA type to do otherwise.

Harris's record as AG in California (including her highly dubious use of inmate Labour), spectacular crash and burn the last time she ran for President and almost immediate sidelining by Biden's administration all point to her being second rate at best. If she was running for the nomination against competition there's not a chance in hell she'd get it.

The party are enthusiastically backing her now because it's basically their only option.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Joe Biden quits! on 16:12 - Jul 24 with 590 viewsonehunglow

Joe Biden quits! on 16:09 - Jul 24 by Dr_Winston

Latest I read is that he registered as a republican to vote against Trump in the primaries. Trying to murder him would be an odd thing for a MAGA type to do otherwise.

Harris's record as AG in California (including her highly dubious use of inmate Labour), spectacular crash and burn the last time she ran for President and almost immediate sidelining by Biden's administration all point to her being second rate at best. If she was running for the nomination against competition there's not a chance in hell she'd get it.

The party are enthusiastically backing her now because it's basically their only option.

That’s ok
We’re in a position where a convicted criminal leads the ( arguably) most influential country on earth .
I’d back old lucifer agaibst Trump.
I’m not exactly a Kamalista either

It’s the less worst option ,again.

Joe Biden quits! on 16:33 - Jul 24 with 552 viewsItchySphincter

Joe Biden quits! on 16:12 - Jul 24 by onehunglow

That’s ok
We’re in a position where a convicted criminal leads the ( arguably) most influential country on earth .
I’d back old lucifer agaibst Trump.
I’m not exactly a Kamalista either

It’s the less worst option ,again.

It absolutely is. At the end of the day you have to make the least bad choice. I’ve been saying this for yonks and people think I’m doing the liberal-leftie-wokeykokey - it just sense.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Joe Biden quits! on 16:40 - Jul 24 with 544 viewsSullutaCreturned

Joe Biden quits! on 16:09 - Jul 24 by Dr_Winston

Well there's Michelle Obama?

I dont know why he reistered as Republican, I haven't seen what you saw but I guess it's possible that he did that and went around telling people. He doesn't have to be MAGA to be republican tough he was clearly deranged so fits that bill.
Joe Biden quits! on 16:53 - Jul 24 with 535 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Joe Biden quits! on 16:40 - Jul 24 by SullutaCreturned

Well there's Michelle Obama?

I dont know why he reistered as Republican, I haven't seen what you saw but I guess it's possible that he did that and went around telling people. He doesn't have to be MAGA to be republican tough he was clearly deranged so fits that bill.

People mention Michelle Obama but what the hell has she actually done to achieve such a position apart from marrying an ex president? The nepotism over there is crazy. In the last 30 odd years we’ve had two Bushes, nearly two Clintons, a Kennedy is running again this year. Forget Keir Starmer, let’s give Cherie Blair a go, or Carrie!

Joe Biden quits! on 17:44 - Jul 24 with 475 viewsonehunglow

Joe Biden quits! on 16:33 - Jul 24 by ItchySphincter

It absolutely is. At the end of the day you have to make the least bad choice. I’ve been saying this for yonks and people think I’m doing the liberal-leftie-wokeykokey - it just sense.

It’s simple pragmaticism.
There’s a lot that doesn’t appeal to me with Harris but Trump has a face to punch all night
Harris will get to him in a big way. He will not like a woman standing up to him. Witness the hapless statue of Melania ,nowhere to be seen until recently .
This will be very tasty .

Joe Biden quits! on 18:00 - Jul 24 with 467 viewsDr_Winston

Joe Biden quits! on 16:53 - Jul 24 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

People mention Michelle Obama but what the hell has she actually done to achieve such a position apart from marrying an ex president? The nepotism over there is crazy. In the last 30 odd years we’ve had two Bushes, nearly two Clintons, a Kennedy is running again this year. Forget Keir Starmer, let’s give Cherie Blair a go, or Carrie!

Yeah. She's got the name recognition but not much else. Plus shoehorning her in would provide the Trump campaign with a hell of a lot of ammunition about the lack of democracy in the process. At least with Harris she's already in the line of succession.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Joe Biden quits! on 18:11 - Jul 24 with 459 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Apparently 44% Americans want Harris
42% want Trump
14% undecided

A bit like the UK only 33.7% wanted Stramer

Voters don't always get what they want.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Joe Biden quits! on 20:24 - Jul 24 with 426 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Joe Biden quits! on 18:00 - Jul 24 by Dr_Winston

Yeah. She's got the name recognition but not much else. Plus shoehorning her in would provide the Trump campaign with a hell of a lot of ammunition about the lack of democracy in the process. At least with Harris she's already in the line of succession.

Because she’s on the same ticket as Biden she can use his “war chest” which I suggest is the main driver behind them parachuting her in.

Also did annybody else see the bizarre speech/conference with her the other night? With the force ghost of Biden ethereally chipping in from the heavens like Obi Wan Kenobi? Most coherent he’s sounded in months. Very strange.

Joe Biden quits! on 00:29 - Jul 25 with 386 viewsDJack

Joe Biden quits! on 07:37 - Jul 24 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

If you’d actually read the post properly before rushing to attack me you would have noticed it was a response to Trump being the most “obnoxious and devious” of presidents. When I said he couldn’t hold a candle to them in that regard I wasn’t praising them.

My failure to read the thread you replied to is my failure 100%. So yes I got that wrong. As to "rushing to attack me(you)" that's only true in your head. But as I said I got your post wrong.

Joe Biden quits! on 09:38 - Jul 29 with 234 viewscontroversial_jack

Joe Biden quits! on 18:11 - Jul 24 by felixstowe_jack

Apparently 44% Americans want Harris
42% want Trump
14% undecided

A bit like the UK only 33.7% wanted Stramer

Voters don't always get what they want.

That's democracy for you!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024