Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Obafemi officialy gone 22:50 - Apr 7 with 4112 viewsRhonnda_Jack

Wales online have just announced that Michael has gone due to Burnleys promotion. His fine goal scoring run since moving to Burnley of 2 goals in 10 games must have halland and Kane scared for their golden boot chances.
Good luck Michael 👍 your gonna need it mate 😆
Obafemi officialy gone on 15:17 - Apr 9 with 977 viewsKeithHaynes

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/59988/obafemi-and-his-ne

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Obafemi officialy gone on 15:39 - Apr 9 with 942 viewsRhonnda_Jack

Obafemi officialy gone on 09:23 - Apr 9 by cadleigh

"Why bring the racist moron into the debate?"
This isn't about the racist lowlife (I hope that alcohol course is going well for him), it's about the VICTIM of the racism, and the effect that that criminal behaviour has had on his mental health and that of his family. Think of the person. He's left the club. Move on. Same for Cooper for those who are thinking of gloating about Forest being in the relegation zone.

Difference with Steve Cooper he gave his all for us and wasn't backed. I would like to see Forest stay up. I'm not bitter two play-off finishes. I liked the results and Cooper ball. As for Obafemi, I just hated that he didn't give his all for us , we know there is a player there in flashes that should be ripping the championship to shreds. I would love to see Obafemi prove me wrong as a doubter. He didn't deserve the racist abuse no one dose , the lad who done it is paying the price for it now in a few years I hope he learns from the errors of his ways .
Obafemi officialy gone on 15:45 - Apr 9 with 920 viewsonehunglow

Obafemi officialy gone on 15:39 - Apr 9 by Rhonnda_Jack

Difference with Steve Cooper he gave his all for us and wasn't backed. I would like to see Forest stay up. I'm not bitter two play-off finishes. I liked the results and Cooper ball. As for Obafemi, I just hated that he didn't give his all for us , we know there is a player there in flashes that should be ripping the championship to shreds. I would love to see Obafemi prove me wrong as a doubter. He didn't deserve the racist abuse no one dose , the lad who done it is paying the price for it now in a few years I hope he learns from the errors of his ways .

Nice post but it’s best we moved on.
Cooper failed us twice in playoffs once when we were very handily set.
Obefemi was just passing through,as is the case with Whittaker who stays on the margins no matter what .
Burnley are very very well run and incredible support

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Obafemi officialy gone on 15:54 - Apr 9 with 899 viewsReslovenSwan1

Obafemi officialy gone on 15:39 - Apr 9 by Rhonnda_Jack

"Steve Cooper was not backed" is a myth. He was back to the hilt especially in his first season.

The myth states he wanted a centre forward and did not get one. Reportedly another of his England u17s Keenan Davis. He sent Goykeres and Petereson (two full intenationals ) away by not playing them and was given Jordan Morris another international.

Coopers judgement has been proved inferior to the clubs relating to centre forwards as Goykeres is out performing Davis and even Piroe this season.

Guehi, Brewster Gallagher Gibbs White. Three of the four best in class with two full
England internationals and £45m Giibs White. Brewster the least successful was most successful for Swansea. Goykeres now full Sweden international,

Not backed? It is a myth.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Obafemi officialy gone on 20:57 - Apr 9 with 844 viewsKeithHaynes

Obafemi officialy gone on 13:12 - Apr 8 by onehunglow

You want me to explain?
Pretty much self explanatory
Martin has seriously supportive fans like no other coach we have ever had
In two years of mediocrity and backward ballet ,he s not justified this love
Was Obefemi worse that Paterson ?

Both a pair of idiots.

Stormtroopers though 🙄

It implies a lot.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Obafemi officialy gone on 21:08 - Apr 9 with 818 viewstheloneranger

Obafemi officialy gone on 15:45 - Apr 9 by onehunglow

Nice post but it’s best we moved on.
Cooper failed us twice in playoffs once when we were very handily set.
Obefemi was just passing through,as is the case with Whittaker who stays on the margins no matter what .
Burnley are very very well run and incredible support

... "Burnley are very very well run" ...

That's why they've got a transfer embargo placed on them??

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Obafemi officialy gone on 08:45 - Apr 10 with 756 viewsRichardO

Obafemi officialy gone on 15:54 - Apr 9 by ReslovenSwan1

"Steve Cooper was not backed" is a myth. He was back to the hilt especially in his first season.

The myth states he wanted a centre forward and did not get one. Reportedly another of his England u17s Keenan Davis. He sent Goykeres and Petereson (two full intenationals ) away by not playing them and was given Jordan Morris another international.

Coopers judgement has been proved inferior to the clubs relating to centre forwards as Goykeres is out performing Davis and even Piroe this season.

Guehi, Brewster Gallagher Gibbs White. Three of the four best in class with two full
England internationals and £45m Giibs White. Brewster the least successful was most successful for Swansea. Goykeres now full Sweden international,

You forgot to mention Bennett and Hourihane!
Obafemi officialy gone on 09:39 - Apr 10 with 718 viewsWhiterockin

Did Burnley have their transfer ban lifted or was there never a ban?
Login to get fewer ads

Obafemi officialy gone on 09:52 - Apr 10 with 712 viewsonehunglow

Obafemi officialy gone on 21:08 - Apr 9 by theloneranger

... "Burnley are very very well run" ...

That's why they've got a transfer embargo placed on them??

Promoted straight back to Premier League .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Obafemi officialy gone on 10:55 - Apr 10 with 677 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Obafemi officialy gone on 15:54 - Apr 9 by ReslovenSwan1

The list you put up are all young unestablished loan players signed by Cooper due to his contacts with the English International set up. His judgement is hardly inferior as most of his loan signings are now playing regularly in the PL.

Cooper was nor backed by permanent loan sessions but he was a more successful manager with us than both Potter snd Martin.

He did not let the club down getting us into the play offs with average squads
Our players were Just not good enough to win the play offs .
[Post edited 10 Apr 2023 10:56]

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024