Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jay Harris 18:44 - Feb 28 with 13440 viewsPozuelosSideys

Swansea boxer (Works in Amazon too i think?) fighting tomorrow night in Texas against Mexican Julio Cesar Martinez for the WBC flyweight title. This is on the Mikey Garcia undercard and is a tough fight for Harris, but he is a game underdog in this fight. The Mexican is a high quality fighter though and a few steps up for Harris.

Will be on at stupid oclock, but good luck to the fella

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/boxing/51657421

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Jay Harris on 14:14 - Feb 29 with 2199 viewsBillyChong

Jay Harris on 04:58 - Feb 29 by Bluebird

A mate of mine knows Jay and he has no interest in the swans..
Swansea lad and welsh so i'll be hoping he can do it tonight..

Silly boy
Jay Harris on 14:47 - Feb 29 with 2173 viewsbuilthjack

Good luck Jay lad

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Jay Harris on 15:40 - Feb 29 with 2143 viewsNotLoyal

This Jay Harris who is a Swans fan ?

Fcking blue shit on here are clueless liars. They even believed the actor who played Dai Coaches in Gavin & Stacey was actually a Cardiff fan. Er ... Season ticket holder at the liberty.

Honestly if anyone else wants confirmation of the lying pricks stories this is the latest.

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/jay-harris-set-carry-swans-badge-title-fight

Swansea City fan Jay Harris will proudly display the Swans logo on his shorts when he fights to become champion of the world on Saturday night.

The Swansea-born boxer faces holder Julio Cesar Martinez in a huge Matchroom USA event in Frisco, Texas, for the WBC World Flyweight title.

The 29-year-old, who already holds the Commonwealth, EBU and IBF Intercontinental Flyweight titles, earned his big shot at the world crown by extending his professional record to 17-0 (nine KOs) with a convincing victory inside four rounds over three-time Olympian Paddy Barnes in Belfast in October.

It will be Martinez’s first defence of the WBC title which the talented Mexican, 24, claimed in December with a ninth-round victory over Cristofer Rosales.

A Swans fan from a young age, Harris received a huge Jack Army reception when he was paraded on the Liberty Stadium pitch before the recent Championship clash Wigan last month.

Hailing from the city by the sea, Swansea will always hold a special place in Jay's heart, including its football club.

“My father started taking me to the Vetch Field when I was eight, probably younger,’’ added Harris. “I was too young to go on the North Bank, so it was the family stand for me. I loved it from the very first time I stepped foot inside the ground.
[Post edited 29 Feb 2020 15:44]

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Jay Harris on 15:51 - Feb 29 with 2128 viewsdickythorpe

Well done Jay. Excellent achievement.
Jay Harris (n/t) on 17:01 - Feb 29 with 2087 viewssmellyjack

Jay Harris on 17:02 - Feb 29 with 2087 viewssmellyjack

He will be wearing a Swansea city badge on his shorts.
Jay Harris on 17:27 - Feb 29 with 2072 viewssainthelens

Good luck Jay, the betting says yer a huge outsider...but here's hoping.
YJB.
Jay Harris on 17:29 - Feb 29 with 2067 viewsunion_jack

He’ll probably get ko’d in the last 15 seconds of the final round.

Edit: after being ahead on points up to that point🤣
[Post edited 29 Feb 2020 17:30]

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Login to get fewer ads

Jay Harris on 21:20 - Feb 29 with 1951 viewsSwanjaxs

Jay Harris on 04:58 - Feb 29 by Bluebird

A mate of mine knows Jay and he has no interest in the swans..
Swansea lad and welsh so i'll be hoping he can do it tonight..

When are you going to stop posting shìt at stupid o'clock in the morning you silly oaf.

Get yourself off to the doctors and tell him your meds need to be upped so you can sleep until midday ffs

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Jay Harris on 21:47 - Feb 29 with 1912 viewsNotLoyal

Jay Harris on 21:20 - Feb 29 by Swanjaxs

When are you going to stop posting shìt at stupid o'clock in the morning you silly oaf.

Get yourself off to the doctors and tell him your meds need to be upped so you can sleep until midday ffs

But Jay Harris isn't a swans fan, honest, as proven with the idiots lies about him messaging me and stuff a few months back, it's all that head tapping, fcking his mind up. So obsessed 😂

Jay didn't say this BTW it's a lie.

My father started taking me to the Vetch Field when I was eight, probably younger,’’ added Harris. “I was too young to go on the North Bank, so it was the family stand for me. I loved it from the very first time I stepped foot inside the ground.
[Post edited 29 Feb 2020 21:48]

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Jay Harris on 21:51 - Feb 29 with 1901 viewsSwanjaxs

Jay Harris on 21:47 - Feb 29 by NotLoyal

But Jay Harris isn't a swans fan, honest, as proven with the idiots lies about him messaging me and stuff a few months back, it's all that head tapping, fcking his mind up. So obsessed 😂

Jay didn't say this BTW it's a lie.

My father started taking me to the Vetch Field when I was eight, probably younger,’’ added Harris. “I was too young to go on the North Bank, so it was the family stand for me. I loved it from the very first time I stepped foot inside the ground.
[Post edited 29 Feb 2020 21:48]

He's a Walter Mitty mate.

Lives in a fantasy world, and just a little bit unstable, his absolutely disgusting post in the early hours of this morning proves..

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Jay Harris on 22:00 - Feb 29 with 1888 viewsOnelessstar

Well done, Bluebird. Well done. Now... on your bike, mate.

Poll: How long before a Swansea City fan can consider themselves a "Jack"?

Jay Harris on 22:30 - Feb 29 with 1854 viewsCooperman

Jay Harris on 21:20 - Feb 29 by Swanjaxs

Objection.

Let him carry on posting and looking like a right tool. I can’t wait to hear his explanation for this one.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Jay Harris on 23:11 - Feb 29 with 1810 viewssainthelens

Jay Harris on 22:30 - Feb 29 by Cooperman

Objection.

Let him carry on posting and looking like a right tool. I can’t wait to hear his explanation for this one.

Unless yer awake at 4 tmrw morning, you'll have to wait till you wake up to get a first look.
Jay Harris on 23:39 - Feb 29 with 1781 viewsCooperman

Jay Harris on 23:11 - Feb 29 by sainthelens

Unless yer awake at 4 tmrw morning, you'll have to wait till you wake up to get a first look.

I don’t think he will show his face for a while after this little embarrassment.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Jay Harris on 01:49 - Mar 1 with 1712 viewsTNT

Jay is on Sky now. Jack Bastard!

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Jay Harris on 01:50 - Mar 1 with 1707 viewsTNT

Massive step up for him. JB!

Jay Harris on 02:09 - Mar 1 with 1669 viewstheloneranger

Fvck, it's turning into a war.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Jay Harris on 02:14 - Mar 1 with 1670 viewsTNT

It's tough, but giving a good account of himself. The Jack Bastard.

Jay Harris on 02:16 - Mar 1 with 1655 viewsTNT

Jay has hurt him.

Jay Harris on 02:17 - Mar 1 with 1645 viewstheloneranger

I don't think Martinez has ever been hit so many times this early in a fight, and he's been hurt.

Jay Harris on 02:23 - Mar 1 with 1634 viewsTNT

Jay Harris on 02:17 - Mar 1 by theloneranger

I don't think Martinez has ever been hit so many times this early in a fight, and he's been hurt.

Cracking fight. Well matched Jay mwsh.

Jay Harris on 02:29 - Mar 1 with 1614 viewstheloneranger

Jay's well in this fight. Come on you YJB

Jay Harris on 02:31 - Mar 1 with 1612 viewsTNT

Most had it down to be over in the first half. Great effort.

Jay Harris on 02:45 - Mar 1 with 1585 viewsTNT

Brilliant Jay! YJB!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024