Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clucas 17:07 - Aug 26 with 16208 viewsPozuelosSideys

So what do we think then?

Considering hes only been here a couple of days, looks pretty good. Sat in front of the defence and broke up play and kept it simple - will be vying with Leon for that spot.

Mesa and Caroll for one role, with Fer and Ki for the other spot.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Clucas on 20:29 - Aug 26 with 2265 viewsTheKirkyLife

You could tell he was a lot more comfortable sitting in front of the three than Mesa. He was straight in and very calm, putting in a number of good tackles. It's kind of a shame because he's in the most thankless role of them all when it comes to 'special' moves but it was his simplicity which shone through.

First match? Colour me impressed.
Clucas on 20:52 - Aug 26 with 2218 viewsGeoffThom

Does the same as Cork did, early days I know but same as so far, let's see how he goes against better opposition before we cream ourselves
Clucas on 22:12 - Aug 26 with 2131 viewsLoyal

Cardiff fans laughing at our new signing Clucas.
We are premier league, and it's showing.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Clucas on 09:07 - Aug 27 with 1966 viewsawayjack

Clucas on 18:13 - Aug 26 by ZZoric

yep it sure do, innit

dare I say it - a Leon + in the making - esp when coached by Leon and Makelele

Makelele has had a massive impact on our defence / defensive midfield set-up. Absolute gem.
Clucas on 09:19 - Aug 27 with 1925 viewsLoyal

Clucas on 18:39 - Aug 26 by swansea68

How can u post on this forum without knowing full facts ? How old did U think he was ? Some ppl just post blind and that's how we get negativity. I see some posting about a game they haven't even watched ? Wats that all about ?

I think you should place Monny on ignore until he sends you a picture of his grandmothers teeth. I agree it's appalling, I'm in complete shock.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Clucas on 09:41 - Aug 27 with 1873 viewsTheFranchise

Clucas on 18:53 - Aug 26 by ZZoric

In no way are they a bit samey:
- Clucas is the dominant holder - with a licence to push fwd - with aplomb
- Carroll is the gifted had working left-sided magician
- Fer is the gifted right -sided maverick that drives fwd and gets goals

Well balanced in so so many ways, no ?

As balanced as Bodde/Pratley/Britton?
Clucas on 20:58 - Sep 25 with 1592 viewsBorojack

Clucas on 17:51 - Aug 26 by ZZoric

Clucas has all of the attributes we need right now - a clever signing, clearly endorsed by PC (PL experience etc etc)

mesa and carroll is in no way an option - carroll is twice the player in so many ways

Seems the majority thought Clucas looked a good signing.
He will have good and bad games.
Too early to judge yet.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Clucas on 21:44 - Sep 25 with 1530 viewsParsSwans

He is not a defensive midfielder why he has been put there is beyond me. Started with Hereford an Attacking left sided midfielder funnily enough that's where he played for Chesterfield oh and funnily enough for Hull and he was good at all 3 clubs. 4 games with us and he is hammered from sections of our uneducated support for playing ok not bad in a position alien to him. The same idiots who thought Baston was crap he played 4 times from the start and 2 of them as a right winger!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024