Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Thread 13:52 - Nov 30 with 17251 viewsDaiHo0p

Hello everyone

Match Thread on 16:57 - Nov 30 with 1365 viewscheeseydane

Reminded me of a school playground, 40 kids playing with a tennisball.

Technology advances, unfortunately humans do not.

Match Thread on 16:57 - Nov 30 with 1361 viewsPommyhoop

Well that was worth staying up till 3 in the morning for. Pathetic..
Good stream btw .Cheers for keeping me up..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Match Thread on 16:57 - Nov 30 with 1360 viewsAntti_Heinola

And this is what those of us who have not been happy with performances are going on about. All those saying '1-0 every week will do me fine' miss the point. You simply won't keep getting away with drab, poor performances forever and today proves it. We've deservedly lost to doncaster. I'm not saying we should win every week, but we must do better than this with our squad. We need to have the balls to go out and win games!

Bare bones.

Match Thread on 16:57 - Nov 30 with 1345 viewskensalriser

Seems like everyone was watching this game, did I miss a link?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Match Thread on 16:58 - Nov 30 with 1318 viewsitsbiga

They should all give up their wages today. F'ing p1iss poor effort.
Disgusting....

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

Match Thread on 16:58 - Nov 30 with 1303 viewsKendo_Nagasaki

Match Thread on 16:57 - Nov 30 by kensalriser

Seems like everyone was watching this game, did I miss a link?

Yeah you lucky bastad.

Psycho killer Qu'est-ce que c'est?

Match Thread on 16:58 - Nov 30 with 1304 viewsHunterhoop

Match Thread on 16:55 - Nov 30 by NoRway

Who tells them to play like they are on sedatives?

That's exactly right. Spot on.
Match Thread on 16:59 - Nov 30 with 1293 viewsbosh67

One shot on target and 63% possession. Another goal conceded in the last few minutes. Far too reliant on Austin.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Login to get fewer ads

Match Thread on 16:59 - Nov 30 with 1285 viewsQPR442

I nearly went today but glad I didn't. Harry needs to sort this out because we keep playing 1 up front and conceding late goals.
Match Thread on 17:00 - Nov 30 with 1266 viewsQPR1882

Match Thread on 16:55 - Nov 30 by TheBlob

Put on another f*cking recording can't you?

truth hurts, have a drink and calm down
Match Thread on 17:00 - Nov 30 with 1264 viewsToast_R

Well that's very disappointing to say the least.

Can't say we ain't been warned that a result like this was on the cards.

F*ck it, it's how you respond to a set back that gets you promoted in this league so roll on Tuesday night to put this bad showing right.
Match Thread on 17:00 - Nov 30 with 1260 viewsAntti_Heinola

Match Thread on 16:56 - Nov 30 by DylanP

I simply do not understand why Jenas is on the field. Can anyone remember one thing he has done today except give up a couple of free kicks. I can't. Just a waste of a place int he side. Not that it is his fault, but he isn't contributing.

3 points dropped. They were there for the taking, but we never looked like we wanted to take them that much. This was a complete debacle.

Not his fault? Whose fault is it then?

Bare bones.

Match Thread on 17:00 - Nov 30 with 1255 viewsessextaxiboy

Match Thread on 16:57 - Nov 30 by Antti_Heinola

And this is what those of us who have not been happy with performances are going on about. All those saying '1-0 every week will do me fine' miss the point. You simply won't keep getting away with drab, poor performances forever and today proves it. We've deservedly lost to doncaster. I'm not saying we should win every week, but we must do better than this with our squad. We need to have the balls to go out and win games!

Just look at the league table .

Leicester lost at Doncaster . You cant win every game . Sometimes you just have to take it .
Match Thread on 17:00 - Nov 30 with 1254 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Need Onuoha back. Need to try two up front at least once. Whats gone on with Kranjcar? looks piss poor

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Match Thread on 17:01 - Nov 30 with 1228 viewsrsonist

Incredibly annoying result but not a disaster, not a debacle, and not the end of the world. Think back to the summer and we could be in a much, much worse state than we are in now. Do we still have to work out some issues? Absolutely. But the solutions are easily already there in the squad to dominate this division. Patience...
Match Thread on 17:02 - Nov 30 with 1219 viewsHollowayRanger

hey we had 62 % possension guys!

how good is that!

poxy joke 1 single shot on target and that was a fluke!!!!! that it went in

we are so negative

so called best certainly best paid manager
so called best squard certainly best paid

and yet we havent killed off any teams this season every game is all about can our defence keep a clean sheet if it can we might nick a goal

no way are we going up playing like that

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Match Thread on 17:02 - Nov 30 with 1208 viewsbaz_qpr

I can live with getting beat by a good performance from the opposition, but what really riles me is getting beat by our own arrogance. A team full of 30 something has beens think they just have to turn up. Krancear and Jenas seem to think they are just too good and we play like its a training game.

People are calling for 4-4-2 but in all honesty I don't think it will make much difference, we don't have the midfielders for it, and I don't think we have the wingers for it.

Its now december I think we've played well once ,maybe twice but we've got results because the defence is strong and teams come to us with little ambition, but this is a long long way of looking like a promotion team
Match Thread on 17:03 - Nov 30 with 1186 viewsAntti_Heinola

Match Thread on 17:00 - Nov 30 by essextaxiboy

Leicester lost at Doncaster . You cant win every game . Sometimes you just have to take it .

I said i don't expect us to win every week. But with this ludicrously generous squad i expect a lot more than this. Don't you?

Bare bones.

Match Thread on 17:05 - Nov 30 with 1155 viewsN12Hoop

Match Thread on 17:00 - Nov 30 by essextaxiboy

It's not the defeat that hurts, it's the manner of it. I don't mind losing if we give it a real go, but we should have buried Doncaster yet chose to just ponce about as if it was a training exercise. I just can't understand why we have such negative tactics when we have such good payers compared to the opposition.

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

Match Thread on 17:06 - Nov 30 with 1131 viewskropotkin41

Match Thread on 17:05 - Nov 30 by N12Hoop

It's not the defeat that hurts, it's the manner of it. I don't mind losing if we give it a real go, but we should have buried Doncaster yet chose to just ponce about as if it was a training exercise. I just can't understand why we have such negative tactics when we have such good payers compared to the opposition.

+1

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Match Thread on 17:08 - Nov 30 with 1105 viewsRangersDave

Match Thread on 17:03 - Nov 30 by Antti_Heinola

I said i don't expect us to win every week. But with this ludicrously generous squad i expect a lot more than this. Don't you?

Agreed!

No desire to run at teams, a left back who looks like he just got out of his armchair, midfield and centre 2 who like tippy tap and risk losing the ball, no one wanting to shoot as often as we should be.
God for a goal feast!

Incidentally when was the last time we scored 4 in a match? Anyone? I can't remember to be honest as I'm numbed on 1-0 and losing!

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Match Thread on 17:12 - Nov 30 with 1065 views08olesen

Actually makes me think that Yossi may be a good edition to the team. Just something different. we need some one like Adel, who can create!!!

But ffs, all the bold statements saying that we are destined for the championship for years to come...its just not helpful, we are out of the top two on goal difference...at least be constructive in your criticisms.

Poll: Who will the other play off

Match Thread on 17:12 - Nov 30 with 1061 viewsNov77

Tippy tappy Bollox around the half way line, and not a clue in the final third.

Apart from Austin, I wouldn't back any of our players to finish a chance even if we were creating them which we're not.

I hope harry doesn't come out with any garbage about the amount of possession we had.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Match Thread on 17:12 - Nov 30 with 1061 viewsN12Hoop

Match Thread on 17:08 - Nov 30 by RangersDave

Agreed!

No desire to run at teams, a left back who looks like he just got out of his armchair, midfield and centre 2 who like tippy tap and risk losing the ball, no one wanting to shoot as often as we should be.
God for a goal feast!

Incidentally when was the last time we scored 4 in a match? Anyone? I can't remember to be honest as I'm numbed on 1-0 and losing!

Promotion year, and on more than 1 occasion.

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

Match Thread on 17:13 - Nov 30 with 1059 viewsBillionR

Got to go 442. We are consistently having way more possession but just not creating chances. 7th bottom in the league on goals scored. Every time Harry changes it we look far more dangerous so just start the bloody game 442.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024