Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread 17:27 - Aug 29 with 43500 viewstreboethjack

SWANS: Tremmel, Rangel, Chico Flores, Amat, Davies, Britton ©, de Guzman, Michu, Pozuelo, Hernandez, Donnelly.

Tim gorau Cymru ers 1912

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 18:31 - Aug 29 with 2837 viewsDr_Winston

Oh great. Ratcliffe.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 18:31 - Aug 29 with 2828 viewsDarran

Stupid f*cking c*nt of a commentator.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 18:32 - Aug 29 with 2827 viewstreboethjack

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 18:28 - Aug 29 by Shaky

One question; are SC4 taking the feed wholesale including local Romanian commentary, or is that in fact Welsh?

It's welsh mate

Tim gorau Cymru ers 1912

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 18:37 - Aug 29 with 2761 viewsRogueTrooper

Gerhart is getting lasered

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human furcking beings! You are nothing but unorganized, grabastic pieces of amphibian sh1t! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn."

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 18:40 - Aug 29 with 2707 viewsLiam12345

injurys galore tonight

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 18:40 - Aug 29 with 2703 viewsepaul

Ouch Leon

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 18:41 - Aug 29 with 2683 viewsOldjack

the dirty bastards are shining lazer beams into Tremmel's eyes ,kantssss

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 18:41 - Aug 29 with 2681 viewsRogueTrooper

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 18:40 - Aug 29 by Liam12345

injurys galore tonight

And yellow cards by the look of it

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human furcking beings! You are nothing but unorganized, grabastic pieces of amphibian sh1t! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn."

Login to get fewer ads

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 18:42 - Aug 29 with 2678 viewsthe_gasman

Thank fu ck the commentary is in english...I had to turn the sound down when it was in welsh... wan k language

Poll: The best thing about the new Planet Swans forum is...

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 18:43 - Aug 29 with 2658 viewsRogueTrooper

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 18:42 - Aug 29 by the_gasman

Thank fu ck the commentary is in english...I had to turn the sound down when it was in welsh... wan k language

Is there really any need for that?

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 18:43 - Aug 29 with 2642 viewsJackfath

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 18:31 - Aug 29 by Dr_Winston

Oh great. Ratcliffe.

Is he watching the game?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 18:44 - Aug 29 with 2629 viewsAdmire

Who got the booking?
Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 18:44 - Aug 29 with 2626 viewsthe_gasman

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 18:43 - Aug 29 by RogueTrooper

Is there really any need for that?

That's exactly what I thought

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 18:45 - Aug 29 with 2602 viewsepaul

bugger they aint got the blue button online lol got no choice but to listen in welsh!

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 18:46 - Aug 29 with 2581 viewsSwansNZ

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 18:42 - Aug 29 by the_gasman

I think with Radcliffe on here, I'd prefer to have the Welsh comms

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 18:46 - Aug 29 with 2204 viewstreboethjack

if you don't like it then turn it off and listen to the radio instead of a WELSH language channel.

Tim gorau Cymru ers 1912

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 18:47 - Aug 29 with 2192 viewslidojack

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 18:45 - Aug 29 by epaul

bugger they aint got the blue button online lol got no choice but to listen in welsh!

Radio Wales are doing commentary online if you don't mind it being a split second behind.
Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 18:49 - Aug 29 with 2158 viewsRogueTrooper

I'm going to stick my neck out and say Rory will score tonight

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 18:49 - Aug 29 with 2138 viewsairedale

Good to see the manager mixing the players in the team. Get everyboby used to playing with whoever, just like the big clubs. The ideal scenario being that there will be no 'first choice XI'.
Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 18:49 - Aug 29 with 2138 viewsJackfath

Jack Army in good voice there

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 18:50 - Aug 29 with 2137 viewsrossshaw

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 18:49 - Aug 29 by RogueTrooper

I really do hope he scores a load and proves himself

Trundle could still do a job..

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 18:50 - Aug 29 with 2113 viewsPlasticman

looks more like a war than a football match at times o.O

Plastic since 2012

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 18:50 - Aug 29 with 2113 viewsthe_gasman

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 18:46 - Aug 29 by treboethjack

if you don't like it then turn it off and listen to the radio instead of a WELSH language channel.

i'll do what I want.. fu ck off

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 18:51 - Aug 29 with 2100 viewsJackfath

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 18:50 - Aug 29 by Plasticman

looks more like a war than a football match at times o.O

A war? FFS.

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 18:52 - Aug 29 with 2082 viewsairedale

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 18:49 - Aug 29 by RogueTrooper

During the game or after?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024