Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ssn breaking news 14:38 - Jul 24 with 11907 viewsloftboy

Celtic accept bid for gary hooper from qpr

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

ssn breaking news on 15:47 - Jul 24 with 1959 viewsnhd23

ssn breaking news on 15:39 - Jul 24 by RblockPrior

the thing is the vision and where we want to be is still possible we have just hit a few bumps thats all, 'In Tony we trust!'

He's still holding out for West Ham & Norwich to come in for him and on the one hand at least this now means we're officially able to be in talks with him,on the other hand it will force West Ham (who have said their main priority is a striker)or Norwich (Who already have Van Wolfswinkel whos a similar player) to make a bid matching ours.We will no doubt offer him higher wages than either of them but you'd think given the choice he'd prefer to go from playing in the champions League to the Premiership than from playing in the Nou Camp to playing at Dean Court within one season.
ssn breaking news on 15:49 - Jul 24 with 1947 viewseghamranger

Great news, if my season ticket arrives before a week on sat I can start getting excited.
ssn breaking news on 15:50 - Jul 24 with 1933 viewsRs_Holy

ssn breaking news on 15:36 - Jul 24 by barbicanranger

someone else lured in by Tony's "dossier" on the future of qpr... "i've seen the plans and i'm impressed, I want to be a part of this project" said Hooper...

* edit - added the word "project"
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

also mentioned he was a QPR fan as a lad... used to climb over the fence at the back of the School End with his granny... to watch games when we were in the old first division!
ssn breaking news on 15:50 - Jul 24 with 1926 viewsMytch_QPR

ssn breaking news on 15:47 - Jul 24 by nhd23

He's still holding out for West Ham & Norwich to come in for him and on the one hand at least this now means we're officially able to be in talks with him,on the other hand it will force West Ham (who have said their main priority is a striker)or Norwich (Who already have Van Wolfswinkel whos a similar player) to make a bid matching ours.We will no doubt offer him higher wages than either of them but you'd think given the choice he'd prefer to go from playing in the champions League to the Premiership than from playing in the Nou Camp to playing at Dean Court within one season.

BBC gossip section mentioned a possible bid from West Ham for Remy - this might be part of the jigsaw - one in, one out.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

ssn breaking news on 15:56 - Jul 24 with 1872 viewsJamie

ssn breaking news on 15:42 - Jul 24 by JonDoeman

LOL, you'll be devastated if he doesn't go to Norwich!

Couldn't give a shit if he comes here, stays at Celtic or goes to Naarwich.
ssn breaking news on 15:58 - Jul 24 with 1862 viewsbosh67

Yup, when I see him signing the contract I will be pleased. Otherwise it's just carrot dangling and Norwich can't resist a good carrot.

If we get him great. If we don't get Charlie Austin. I would go for Charlie Austin as well. Those two would rip up the championship - that is provided there is anyone remotely talented enough to pass or cross the ball to them!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

ssn breaking news on 15:58 - Jul 24 with 1860 viewsrsonist

ssn breaking news on 14:42 - Jul 24 by essextaxiboy

I would love it if he came to us rather than two "Prem" teams.

Love to give that "Moose" at Talksport a Twitter bashing

What's wrong with Moose?
ssn breaking news on 16:02 - Jul 24 with 1817 viewsRs_Holy

ssn breaking news on 15:58 - Jul 24 by bosh67

Yup, when I see him signing the contract I will be pleased. Otherwise it's just carrot dangling and Norwich can't resist a good carrot.

If we get him great. If we don't get Charlie Austin. I would go for Charlie Austin as well. Those two would rip up the championship - that is provided there is anyone remotely talented enough to pass or cross the ball to them!

"that is provided there is anyone remotely talented enough to pass or cross the ball to them!"

weve just signed Karl Henry dont you know!
Login to get fewer ads

ssn breaking news on 16:02 - Jul 24 with 1812 viewsWestBerksHoops

ssn breaking news on 15:47 - Jul 24 by nhd23

Hoopers agent at LR at 4:00pm today, he (Hooper) flies down tomorrow for a medical!
ssn breaking news on 16:04 - Jul 24 with 1791 viewsQPR_John

ssn breaking news on 15:39 - Jul 24 by Vish

you forgot to add the word 'project'

Pretty old joke, had legs under Briatore and Eccleston, but used by most clubs now as is "brand"
ssn breaking news on 16:09 - Jul 24 with 1756 viewsA40Bosh

ssn breaking news on 16:02 - Jul 24 by Rs_Holy

"that is provided there is anyone remotely talented enough to pass or cross the ball to them!"

weve just signed Karl Henry dont you know!

from the limited footage I saw of the friendlies in Austria, Younger the Younger looked as though he can sling a good cross into the box once he gets wide and to the byline.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

ssn breaking news on 16:10 - Jul 24 with 1745 viewsRangerJim

Can I just add...

ssn breaking news on 16:12 - Jul 24 with 1719 viewsgueRRilla

Comment from BBC sport site:

"QPRs spending is outrageous & I hope financial fairplay rules will stop this sinking club from taking the game down with it. It's clubs like QPR, Swansea, Southampton & Norwich who are ruining the game with recent reckless spending on average players.

At least big clubs like Liverpool & Man Utd generate a lot of income for our country due to the tourist fans attending their games."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23440616
ssn breaking news on 16:18 - Jul 24 with 1666 viewstoboboly

ssn breaking news on 16:12 - Jul 24 by gueRRilla

"QPRs spending is outrageous & I hope financial fairplay rules will stop this sinking club from taking the game down with it. It's clubs like QPR, Swansea, Southampton & Norwich who are ruining the game with recent reckless spending on average players.

At least big clubs like Liverpool & Man Utd generate a lot of income for our country due to the tourist fans attending their games."

Well.

That person is clearly a cnt.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

ssn breaking news on 16:20 - Jul 24 with 1649 viewsclassof93

Main point about him going to Norwich is that if Celtic don't accept a bid from them then he can't go there. Doesn't actually matter if Hooper would prefer to play in the prem and I get the feeling Rangers will outbid Norwich so Celtic will only accept QPR's bid
ssn breaking news on 16:21 - Jul 24 with 1608 viewsTheBlob

ssn breaking news on 16:02 - Jul 24 by WestBerksHoops

Hoopers agent at LR at 4:00pm today, he (Hooper) flies down tomorrow for a medical!

You just know the plane's going to crash don't you......

Poll: So how was the season for you?

ssn breaking news on 16:24 - Jul 24 with 1587 viewsbarbicanranger

there are so many bitter football fans out there, I joined twitter recently and I am amazed by the sheer volume of fans who are bitter about what other clubs are doing... It's sad really. This guy clearly falls into that category.
ssn breaking news on 16:24 - Jul 24 with 1581 viewsLblock

ssn breaking news on 15:17 - Jul 24 by exiled_dictator

And I read that Celtic are looking to 'replace' him with none other than ....

Kevin Doyle.

http://www.expressandstar.com/sport/wolverhampton-wanderers-fc/2013/07/24/kevin-

That just really shows you the level of Scottish Football, rejig with new badge or not.
But I do reckon that the Championship will definitely suit Hooper's level for a couple of years or so that we are here.

I actually think Kevin Doyle would be a shout as a signing for us.
He always impressed me with his workrate -- quite obviously it's not happened for him at Wails Wanderers for last couple of years

But what do i know.

Nuffink.
Thats what

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

ssn breaking news on 16:25 - Jul 24 with 1570 viewsRs_Holy

thought it might be Dick Mennace again until I saw Norwich mentioned!... What exactly have Swansea done wrong... Oh thats right £2M on Michu was outrageous!
ssn breaking news on 16:29 - Jul 24 with 1543 viewsNorthernr

Oh yeh, definitely clubs like Swansea, Southampton and Norwich ruining the game somehow managing to compete at the highest level against teams that think nothing of spending £30m on a player while at the same time not saddling themselves with debt.

Your average stay at home arm chair Premier League football fan is an absolute fcktard.
ssn breaking news on 16:36 - Jul 24 with 1494 viewsJuzzie

ssn breaking news on 16:18 - Jul 24 by toboboly

Well.

That person is clearly a cnt.

Yes, but at least finally someone is recognising it's not just little bad QPR that's spending beyond it's own means. Got pissed off with sanctimonious fans from those clubs all giving it the big 'un and how wonderful they were and now they're just doing the same.

ssn breaking news on 16:43 - Jul 24 with 1440 viewstoboboly

ssn breaking news on 16:36 - Jul 24 by Juzzie

Yes, but at least finally someone is recognising it's not just little bad QPR that's spending beyond it's own means. Got pissed off with sanctimonious fans from those clubs all giving it the big 'un and how wonderful they were and now they're just doing the same.

True but you can't label Swansea and Norwich with us, they don't operpay wages or fees and Swansea actually won something!

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

ssn breaking news on 16:59 - Jul 24 with 1362 viewsQPRDave

ssn breaking news on 15:56 - Jul 24 by Jamie

Couldn't give a shit if he comes here, stays at Celtic or goes to Naarwich.

why? This does involve the team you support
ssn breaking news on 17:00 - Jul 24 with 1356 viewsJonDoeman

ssn breaking news on 16:59 - Jul 24 by QPRDave

why? This does involve the team you support

allegedly!

It Is What It Is !!

ssn breaking news on 17:25 - Jul 24 with 1257 viewsQPRDave

ssn breaking news on 17:00 - Jul 24 by JonDoeman

allegedly!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024