Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Miserable, negative supporters. 14:00 - Feb 23 with 3731 viewsCOASTALHOOP

I think a few of you need to look up the meaning of the word 'supporter'
Miserable, negative supporters. on 20:23 - Feb 23 with 546 viewsSpiritofGregory

Miserable, negative supporters. on 17:08 - Feb 23 by THEBUSH

Yeh, but at least the club have invested in the team, albeit in hindsight with the wrong players !!

If we had gone for younger players, I'm sure you would have said, we need more experienced footballers.

The club are damned if they do and damned if they don't !!!

Well maybe if they had listened to the supporters and signed the type of players that the supporters wanted then maybe we wouldn't be in this mess.

I remember the supporters taking all summer about two quality centrebacks, no more mercenaries, players with character and a 20+ goal a season striker but hey what do the supporters know?
Miserable, negative supporters. on 21:19 - Feb 23 with 528 viewsQPRcarly

When u pay good money to see your team put on poor performances week in week out everyone has a right to have a moan!!
Miserable, negative supporters. on 22:11 - Feb 23 with 510 viewsLandofoz89

Have to admit, its hard to be cheery and upbeat when you're being outplayed for 85 minutes.

Meet me by the railway track

Miserable, negative supporters. on 22:33 - Feb 23 with 495 viewsTHEBUSH

Miserable, negative supporters. on 20:23 - Feb 23 by SpiritofGregory

Well maybe if they had listened to the supporters and signed the type of players that the supporters wanted then maybe we wouldn't be in this mess.

I remember the supporters taking all summer about two quality centrebacks, no more mercenaries, players with character and a 20+ goal a season striker but hey what do the supporters know?

You only have to look at this board and the posters would choose tens of different names of players, so not a feasible proposition for me.

What players would you have bought in then, as your a supporter ?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024