Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
with 'talk' of new stadium ...where should it be built?? 15:06 - Jun 29 with 2315 viewsfactamondo2

im mean where do most qpr fans reside now?...west12?.....hillingdon?....i was born n bred in west12 but have been in the utopia that is essex for 20 years.....so where would qpr need to build to maximise its fanbase?? ive always thought the 'viking sports' gaff on the a40 west bound would do the trick!
with 'talk' of new stadium ...where should it be built?? on 15:14 - Jun 29 with 2296 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Somewhere in the Home Counties.

Millions from there support Man U, so if we play there then millions of Mancs will support us.

I really should run the club.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

with 'talk' of new stadium ...where should it be built?? on 15:23 - Jun 29 with 2269 viewsfactamondo2

with 'talk' of new stadium ...where should it be built?? on 15:14 - Jun 29 by BrianMcCarthy

Somewhere in the Home Counties.

Millions from there support Man U, so if we play there then millions of Mancs will support us.

I really should run the club.

.......your hired!!!
with 'talk' of new stadium ...where should it be built?? on 15:30 - Jun 29 with 2256 viewsWokingR

Woking would be handy
with 'talk' of new stadium ...where should it be built?? on 15:37 - Jun 29 with 2243 viewsPacal_Votan

The old Viking ground area is tiny. impossibru!!!

"Try the whine!!!"

with 'talk' of new stadium ...where should it be built?? on 17:53 - Jun 29 with 2123 viewsA40Bosh

Nice bit of outer suburbs green land begging for redevelopment!!

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

with 'talk' of new stadium ...where should it be built?? on 18:03 - Jun 29 with 2110 viewsMrSheen

As an SW14 resident, I am confident that TF and Mittal will be able to make Her Majesty an offer she can't resist for a nice big plot of her's that's not much used at the moment. Richmond Park Rangers, anyone?
with 'talk' of new stadium ...where should it be built?? on 18:08 - Jun 29 with 2103 viewscheeseydane

The offer was there before, and still exists.

I have a 3-4 acres of land doing nowt atm.

A gift to QPR for free, although a permanent free season ticket thrown in wouldnt go amiss.

Slight snag is, it is in Denmark.

Technology advances, unfortunately humans do not.

with 'talk' of new stadium ...where should it be built?? on 19:55 - Jun 29 with 2010 viewsGetMeRangers

with 'talk' of new stadium ...where should it be built?? on 18:03 - Jun 29 by MrSheen

As an SW14 resident, I am confident that TF and Mittal will be able to make Her Majesty an offer she can't resist for a nice big plot of her's that's not much used at the moment. Richmond Park Rangers, anyone?

Or even a return to the home of London Scottish at Richmond Athletic Ground... though sharing with two rugby clubs would be no good!
Login to get fewer ads

with 'talk' of new stadium ...where should it be built?? on 21:23 - Jun 29 with 1952 viewshoopstilidie

with 'talk' of new stadium ...where should it be built?? on 18:08 - Jun 29 by cheeseydane

The offer was there before, and still exists.

I have a 3-4 acres of land doing nowt atm.

A gift to QPR for free, although a permanent free season ticket thrown in wouldnt go amiss.

Slight snag is, it is in Denmark.

Sounds suspiciously like a campsite waiting to happen.

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

with 'talk' of new stadium ...where should it be built?? on 21:41 - Jun 29 with 1935 viewsSudbury_Hill_R

Thinking outside the box, knock down a few blocks of the White City estate, build a new stadium, re-house residents in brand new flats where LR is and we basically stay where we are. Will mean ground share for a season or two for completion though. Apologies to anyone that currently lives there. Just a thought.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024