Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mark Hughes 13:08 - Jun 2 with 925 viewscelbridgeranger

Anyone know when Hughes back from hols so we can get things moving on the transfer front. First pre season in 10 days will he have his new players by then?
Mark Hughes on 13:31 - Jun 2 with 909 viewsRANGERS4EVER

10 days? I'm sure he won't have his players by then , but to the main question I don't know but don't worry , he knows what he is doing , anyway according to my Football Manager transfer season starts on 1st July

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Mark Hughes on 14:52 - Jun 2 with 844 viewsbosh67

He'll get a keeper in, two more defenders, two more midfielders and a striker before the start of the new season. So up to six new faces, including Diakite if they can do that deal. He'll also move on a hand full again as well, perhaps another four on top of the ones he let go. He'll also bolster the roster of under 21s available over the 25 named squad, which was a big mistake this last season.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Mark Hughes on 15:21 - Jun 2 with 807 viewsJamie

Has a column in the Fail. Back already and working with Rigg. Wants it sorted early. Won't be looking at players in the Euros as they attract a premium.

If you believe what you read, Fabio is as good as done and Foster seems like a go-er.
Mark Hughes on 15:32 - Jun 2 with 793 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Whatever happens we seem to be being linked with solid 'names' (whether they are any good or not) It certainly makes a change.

A certain Malian would make my summer.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Mark Hughes on 16:00 - Jun 2 with 761 viewsWeaverQPR

Anyone got a link to his colunm or cut and paste it? ta.

@WeavQPR

Mark Hughes on 16:13 - Jun 2 with 740 viewsJamie

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2153469/England-short-options-
Mark Hughes on 16:20 - Jun 2 with 730 viewsWeaverQPR

Mark Hughes on 16:13 - Jun 2 by Jamie

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2153469/England-short-options-

Cheers. Good read.

@WeavQPR

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024