Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
congrats to Crewe.. 12:34 - May 28 with 1245 viewselectricblue

Congrats to Crewe for winning the Playoff final of Div2 with 9 players that came through the youth and academy system..
Just goes to show that it can be done with the right setup in place..

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

congrats to Crewe.. on 12:38 - May 28 with 1229 viewsdingdangblue

And the right manager. They were struggling before Davis took over.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

congrats to Crewe.. on 12:47 - May 28 with 1210 viewselectricblue

Worked wonders since November..
Listened to an interview with the chairman and he admitted that the youth setup keeps the club going by bring players through and selling them on...
Otherwise i dont know where the club would be...his own words

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

congrats to Crewe.. on 12:51 - May 28 with 1198 viewsRickdale

congrats to Crewe.. on 12:47 - May 28 by electricblue

Worked wonders since November..
Listened to an interview with the chairman and he admitted that the youth setup keeps the club going by bring players through and selling them on...
Otherwise i dont know where the club would be...his own words

Powell's goal will have added a fair bit to his valuation as well, great goal that.
congrats to Crewe.. on 13:30 - May 28 with 1135 viewsdingdangblue

congrats to Crewe.. on 12:51 - May 28 by Rickdale

Powell's goal will have added a fair bit to his valuation as well, great goal that.

Reminded me a bit of the Paul Connor goal v Carlisle when we beat em 6-0. Quality from Powell though - you'd dream of a goal like that at Wembley.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

congrats to Crewe.. on 19:49 - May 28 with 1016 viewsColDale

I reckon that whilst they'd have brought more fans, Crewe would be more of a threat next season than Cheltenham will be. Am sure Cheltenham will still be strong, but Crewe definitely on the rise again, and they'll have a few bob to splash too this Summer if Powell goes.
congrats to Crewe.. on 00:59 - May 29 with 908 viewsKathmandale

Well done to them. Always quite liked Crewe, a history of playing decent football and using their youth system to great effect. To be honest they're a bit of a model of how I think teams at our level should be.

Were they 18th when the new boss took over? Something like 19 games unbeaten up to Wembley, goes to show how the playoffs are all about form and not league position.

Also, that game we had at their's on boxing day a few years back. Cracking match that was.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024