Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
starting eleven next season in the npower 15:54 - Mar 10 with 1358 viewsfactamondo2

kenny
traore
hill
connolly
young
mackie
derry
tarabbt
fraulin
dj
bothroyd

still be happy with that lot
starting eleven next season in the npower on 15:56 - Mar 10 with 1347 viewsJamie

No chance in hell of Taarabt & Faurlin hanging around.

Buzsaky & Smith in their places.
starting eleven next season in the npower on 15:58 - Mar 10 with 1331 viewsRs_Holy

starting eleven next season in the npower on 15:56 - Mar 10 by Jamie

No chance in hell of Taarabt & Faurlin hanging around.

Buzsaky & Smith in their places.

and who will by Faurlin whilst he is injured?

We will have him for some of next season at least!
starting eleven next season in the npower on 15:58 - Mar 10 with 1331 viewsQPR1882

Lets see if we go down 1st before you start selling players.
starting eleven next season in the npower on 16:02 - Mar 10 with 1317 viewspomanjou

Facto. This thread is like piss1ing on a coffin. Totally out of order.

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

starting eleven next season in the npower on 16:03 - Mar 10 with 1311 viewsWeAreQPR12

starting eleven next season in the npower on 15:58 - Mar 10 by QPR1882

Lets see if we go down 1st before you start selling players.

Sorry mate but you're wrong on this occasion we are down and the 2nd half should of shown you that we don't have the fight and guts for a relegation battle.

Pains me to say but bolton wanted it more, as it certainly wasn't to do with them having anymore quality because they are a very average side but you can't knock there work rate and effort.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
starting eleven next season in the npower on 16:04 - Mar 10 with 1304 viewsfactamondo2

starting eleven next season in the npower on 16:02 - Mar 10 by pomanjou

Facto. This thread is like piss1ing on a coffin. Totally out of order.

well im ashamed at my italian ships captain like attitude but we are up the creek without the proverbial!
starting eleven next season in the npower on 16:04 - Mar 10 with 1294 viewsHollowayRanger

zamora campbell

traore buszaky diakite mackie

hill ferdinand onhoua young

kenny

would be what id want add faurlin when recovered
also keep helgurson bothroyd smith ephrim connelly hall gabbidon and add 4-5 young hungry top div1 / championship players

one's to go barton swp costly flops and cisse not suited to the roughness and likes of cerny hulse and others not in 25

cant see taarabt staying

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

starting eleven next season in the npower on 16:10 - Mar 10 with 1277 viewsQPR1882

starting eleven next season in the npower on 16:03 - Mar 10 by WeAreQPR12

Sorry mate but you're wrong on this occasion we are down and the 2nd half should of shown you that we don't have the fight and guts for a relegation battle.

Pains me to say but bolton wanted it more, as it certainly wasn't to do with them having anymore quality because they are a very average side but you can't knock there work rate and effort.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

League table tells me we are in trouble but it does not tell me we are down.

Until it does i will keep faith with my team.
Login to get fewer ads

starting eleven next season in the npower on 16:12 - Mar 10 with 1258 viewsWeAreQPR12

starting eleven next season in the npower on 16:10 - Mar 10 by QPR1882

League table tells me we are in trouble but it does not tell me we are down.

Until it does i will keep faith with my team.

Nothing wrong with your attitude but I do feel the word naive is quite appropriate
starting eleven next season in the npower on 16:13 - Mar 10 with 1248 viewsJamie

starting eleven next season in the npower on 15:58 - Mar 10 by Rs_Holy

and who will by Faurlin whilst he is injured?

We will have him for some of next season at least!

Faurlin will be back in training by July. He'd have a thorough medical to ensure his rehab was going to plan, so plenty of clubs would be interested. Up to Fernandes to decide if he wants to keep him and turn down the inevitable offers.
starting eleven next season in the npower on 16:17 - Mar 10 with 1236 viewsQPR1882

starting eleven next season in the npower on 16:12 - Mar 10 by WeAreQPR12

Nothing wrong with your attitude but I do feel the word naive is quite appropriate

on my behalf or yours ?

Yes we have hard games ahead,yes it's going to be hard.There are 30 more points up for grabs.

Imo 32 points will be enough to stay up this year.

It that case 3 wins and a draw will keep us up. so that means we can lose 6 games and still stay up.

break it down......IT IS POSSIBLE.
starting eleven next season in the npower on 16:21 - Mar 10 with 1225 viewsWeAreQPR12

starting eleven next season in the npower on 16:17 - Mar 10 by QPR1882

on my behalf or yours ?

Yes we have hard games ahead,yes it's going to be hard.There are 30 more points up for grabs.

Imo 32 points will be enough to stay up this year.

It that case 3 wins and a draw will keep us up. so that means we can lose 6 games and still stay up.

break it down......IT IS POSSIBLE.

I don't deny our quality but we just don't have the desire, the guts the belief to beat relegation. You can see occasional quality with each individual player but it's so clear to see that we look very disjointed and we don't play as a 'team' and that with our hard running is the reason we have to be realistic in our fate.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024