Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred 07:57 - Oct 25 with 994 viewsdavman

I will be there. Mad, eh?

Expecting nothing at all, but hoping that sh1tty Scotty Parker only wants to win 1-0 or 2-0 at worst. Last time I was there Rowan Vine scored my all time fave QPR goal running the length of the pitch to shoot into an empty goal because Gabor Kiraly with his baggy jogging bottoms was up for a last minute corner to try to equalise.

No Frey bad, no Colback bad, no Paal - hooray!

Just dreading the next "minor" calf problem to be announced with the team news.

2-0 them. Promise from us, but ultimately huff and puff with no attacking threat whatsoever.

The football will ruin a good weekend away as per...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 09:07 - Oct 25 with 914 viewsDaBurgh

Unfortunately I can only see one team scoring and winning and it won't be us. 3-0
Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 09:45 - Oct 25 with 834 viewshubble

I was thinking who could we use as a stand-in striker, and Jimmy Dunne came to mind. I have absolutely no doubt he would be better than Celar: better ball control, far more proactive, will bully defences, scores great goals.... It's just a matter of who replaces him at RB, Santos or Ashby. Would be the maddest, bravest decision Cifuentes has ever made, but we need something to break this dire run.

I also wonder whether they try everyone out in the striker role in training, just to see who stands out. Given our dearth of strikers, surely this would be a good idea?

Mad team for Burnley:

Nardi
Ashby Cook JCS Saito
Varane Field
Smyth Morgan Chair
Dunne
[Post edited 25 Oct 9:47]

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 09:47 - Oct 25 with 827 viewslassel

To quote Blucey - we’re going to get bummed in the gob
Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 09:50 - Oct 25 with 814 viewsNorthernr

Feels like a long old day. Traipsing up there to watch us get very slowly Scott Parkered into oblivion.
Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 09:54 - Oct 25 with 786 viewsNortholt_Rs

Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 09:50 - Oct 25 by Northernr

Feels like a long old day. Traipsing up there to watch us get very slowly Scott Parkered into oblivion.

But, but, but we all thought that last time and look what happened!
Burnley 1 QPR 2
Lump on.
COYRs!!!

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 10:15 - Oct 25 with 712 viewsqueensparker

Can we get Chris Martin in on an emergency loan?
Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 10:17 - Oct 25 with 707 viewshubble

Actually, I've reconsidered my mad team for Burnley, as Saito can't be a full back. I'm convinced this team would do far better than one with Celar up front.

Nardi
Smyth Cook JCS Fox Saito
Varane Field Chair
Morgan
Dunne

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 10:20 - Oct 25 with 677 viewsBlackAndGoldRanger

I can't see us getting a backs to the wall point with the way the defence is currently playing, will probably just check the score at FT. Comfortable home win.
But we WILL beat Sunderland or Middlesbrough next week, based on absolutely nothing other than pure hope.
Login to get fewer ads

Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 14:00 - Oct 25 with 469 viewsloftus77

Billy O'Rourke (RIP) in reverse I'm very much afraid.

If you know, you know.
Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 14:35 - Oct 25 with 412 viewsTheChef

Good news.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 14:49 - Oct 25 with 389 viewscheeseydane

I think MC will keep the back 3/5.
...............Nardi
.......Dunne Cook JCS
Ashby.......................Saito
.......Varane....Field.............
....Dembele.........Chair
..............Celar....................

I do prefer to see us playing away. Its the only
Crumb of comfort I have right now.

Technology advances, unfortunately humans do not.

Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 14:57 - Oct 25 with 357 viewsstainrods_elbow

Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 09:47 - Oct 25 by lassel

To quote Blucey - we’re going to get bummed in the gob

Isn't that quoting just about everyone on here?

Poll: How many points will we manage from our first 5 games with this squad?

Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 15:00 - Oct 25 with 342 viewsmystery

Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 14:00 - Oct 25 by loftus77

Billy O'Rourke (RIP) in reverse I'm very much afraid.

If you know, you know.

It's funny you should mention Billy O'Rourke, because tomorrow is 45 years to the day since we put 7 goals past him, I don't think the Burnley keeper will be leaving the pitch in tears tomorrow.
Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 15:41 - Oct 25 with 248 viewsmystery

It's funny you should mention Billy O'Rourke, tomorrow is 45 years to the day since we beat Burnley 7 nil and Billy O'Rourke left the pitch in tears, sadly I don't think the Burnley keeper will be crying tomorrow.
Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 15:52 - Oct 25 with 197 viewsAndybrat

Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 14:49 - Oct 25 by cheeseydane

I think MC will keep the back 3/5.
...............Nardi
.......Dunne Cook JCS
Ashby.......................Saito
.......Varane....Field.............
....Dembele.........Chair
..............Celar....................

I do prefer to see us playing away. Its the only
Crumb of comfort I have right now.

Agree possibly Smyth for Ashby, but Ashby better defensively so makes sense.

Unless back 4 with 4 centre backs? Worked at Swansea last year, give Fox a chance to redeem himself
Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 15:56 - Oct 25 with 177 viewsTheChef

Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 15:41 - Oct 25 by mystery

It's funny you should mention Billy O'Rourke, tomorrow is 45 years to the day since we beat Burnley 7 nil and Billy O'Rourke left the pitch in tears, sadly I don't think the Burnley keeper will be crying tomorrow.

Er thanks you've mentioned that twice.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 15:57 - Oct 25 with 167 viewsqpr_1968

i'm going with the super computer....2-0 upset.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 16:59 - Oct 25 with 76 viewsRangersw12

Brilliant support

Going for a 2-0 defeat though 😞
Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 17:13 - Oct 25 with 34 viewsHarbour

They are not high scorers but given our shocking defensive performances can’t see us getting anything. Either 1 or 2 nil defeat…really hoping I am wrong and we get a shock result.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024