Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chance right at the end 11:03 - Oct 23 with 1908 viewsFDC

Was the chance right at the end (Andersen?) as good an opportunity as it looked? The commentary barely commented on it, and I've not seen it mentioned anywhere since
Chance right at the end on 11:08 - Oct 23 with 1867 viewsjoe90

Was it a header? If so, then I think it was Anderson.
[Post edited 23 Oct 11:09]
Chance right at the end on 11:10 - Oct 23 with 1838 viewsdaveB

I thought he should have scored but was not an easy chance
Chance right at the end on 11:11 - Oct 23 with 1826 viewsngbqpr

Was thinking the same - actually looked at 4 different sets of highlights online to find out, none showed it...

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Chance right at the end on 13:06 - Oct 23 with 1595 viewsdaveB

Chance right at the end on 11:11 - Oct 23 by ngbqpr

Was thinking the same - actually looked at 4 different sets of highlights online to find out, none showed it...

its at the end of these ones

Chance right at the end on 13:46 - Oct 23 with 1421 viewsBoston

Not watched any vid, but from where I sat it looked tame and a comfortable height for the keeper.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Chance right at the end on 13:52 - Oct 23 with 1399 viewsPaddyhoops

Decent chance . Didn’t get enough power on it .
Thought Anderson did well when he came on .
A lot better than he has been .
Chance right at the end on 14:10 - Oct 23 with 1326 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Chance right at the end on 13:06 - Oct 23 by daveB

its at the end of these ones

There was a chance for Anderson and give him credit for sprinting into the box after he crossed it first and we could have done with a last second winner but he did not score.
More worrying was the 3 clear late chances Coventry had in that clip that was a miracle we did not lose .
First the deflection of JCS we have given up a few ugly goals like that already this season.Then 2 clean breakaways where Simms took the wrong option both times (thank fcuk ) and we survived.
Why are we getting so exposed all season its got to be fixed or we will never survive thats pretty obvious
Chance right at the end on 14:13 - Oct 23 with 1309 viewsLblock

At the time I thought Anderson was powder puff

Having seen it this morning I'd say the CB got to it first and also that Anderson was offside.

Fair play to him for getting in there..... he's one Jesus you wouldn't usually expect to see on the end of crosses.

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Login to get fewer ads

Chance right at the end on 14:53 - Oct 23 with 1202 viewsBlackAndGoldRanger

Thought he was onside at the time and still think so after watching it again. It's probably a more difficult chance than I gave it credit for on live viewing. Couldn't generate the power but a nice move nonetheless and a great run from Lucas. Really could have done with that going in.
Chance right at the end on 15:00 - Oct 23 with 1166 viewsfrancisbowles

Chance right at the end on 14:10 - Oct 23 by CLAREMAN1995

There was a chance for Anderson and give him credit for sprinting into the box after he crossed it first and we could have done with a last second winner but he did not score.
More worrying was the 3 clear late chances Coventry had in that clip that was a miracle we did not lose .
First the deflection of JCS we have given up a few ugly goals like that already this season.Then 2 clean breakaways where Simms took the wrong option both times (thank fcuk ) and we survived.
Why are we getting so exposed all season its got to be fixed or we will never survive thats pretty obvious

In terms of late chances against us, we are gradually pushing more and more players forward in the later stages, chasing the game or three points. We are often left with two or just one at the back.
I thought Varane played quite well last night but we need to see further improvement in that central area from him, Field etc.
Chance right at the end on 15:57 - Oct 23 with 1015 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Chance right at the end on 14:13 - Oct 23 by Lblock

Having seen it this morning I'd say the CB got to it first and also that Anderson was offside.

Fair play to him for getting in there..... he's one Jesus you wouldn't usually expect to see on the end of crosses.

Was definitely onside. The linesman was shaking his head at the left back when he was asking for offside.

It was a floaty, spinning cross. Difficult to get any power or direction.
Chance right at the end on 17:55 - Oct 23 with 769 viewsrbee

Chance right at the end on 15:00 - Oct 23 by francisbowles

In terms of late chances against us, we are gradually pushing more and more players forward in the later stages, chasing the game or three points. We are often left with two or just one at the back.
I thought Varane played quite well last night but we need to see further improvement in that central area from him, Field etc.

Both JCS and Varane were spent at the end of the game which probably helped Boventry create their chances.
Chance right at the end on 18:23 - Oct 23 with 669 viewsjohann28

Chance right at the end on 17:55 - Oct 23 by rbee

Both JCS and Varane were spent at the end of the game which probably helped Boventry create their chances.

Look onside to me, very close to goal, and he seemed well pissed off with.himself after he'd missed it.
Chance right at the end on 19:49 - Oct 23 with 514 viewsSharpediver

Chance right at the end on 14:13 - Oct 23 by Lblock

And bloke near me in the crowd called him 'Jesus' shouting, 'come on Jesus', etc, every time he got the ball. Raised a few chuckles.

He did look decent when he came on but is he really our new Messiah?
Chance right at the end on 21:19 - Oct 23 with 421 viewsNortholt_Rs

Chance right at the end on 13:52 - Oct 23 by Paddyhoops

Decent chance . Didn’t get enough power on it .
Thought Anderson did well when he came on .
A lot better than he has been .

It’s a pretty low bar tbh…

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024