Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kolli scores! 08:21 - Oct 23 with 3566 viewswortonr

For Development squad at Colchester. Result isn’t even on our site. Was a 1-1 draw.
Kolli scores! on 16:25 - Oct 24 with 1003 viewsNorthernr

Kolli scores! on 15:46 - Oct 24 by nadera78

Putting to one side what may or may not have happened behind the scenes, I do find the conversation around Kolli interesting. He's scored a goal for the Dev Team against Colchester's Dev Team, and 2 goals for Algeria U20s against....Mauritania. It's not exactly 'banging the door down' form, is it? Yet people are taking really quite polarised positions on him. Odd.

It is again a product of a less than honest coms strategy.
Kolli scores! on 18:47 - Oct 24 with 818 viewsaston_hoop

Kolli scores! on 15:59 - Oct 24 by stainrods_elbow

Who tells you what your 'place' is, out of interest?

My other half about 50 times a day usually

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Kolli scores! on 21:11 - Oct 24 with 659 viewsderbyhoop

Kolli scores! on 16:25 - Oct 24 by Northernr

It is again a product of a less than honest coms strategy.

So true.
Does Nourry even realise?

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one's lifetime." (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop and now on Bluesky

Kolli scores! on 00:19 - Oct 25 with 568 viewsnumptydumpty

Kolli scores! on 18:47 - Oct 24 by aston_hoop

My other half about 50 times a day usually

Have you not learnt where your place is yet then Aston ?

Mine is regularly on the naughty step !!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Kolli scores! on 08:49 - Oct 25 with 430 viewsLoyalitat

Kolli scores! on 08:44 - Oct 23 by dmm

He also scored in both games for Algeria U20s during the last international break. He's certainly got ability but it would appear he has an attitude problem.

Kolli reminds me a little of Charley Kendall, another bright prospect who, a few years back, left QPR thinking he could do better elsewhere. After a string of non league clubs he now plays for Woking.

This would be the same Rayan Kolli who in just over 60 minutes' football played in total has one assist = "attitude problem". Lucas Andersen, senior pro and former international player who has played over 470 minutes in total, with no assists = no "attitude problem". In spite of his being so ineffectual all season when he should have been our creative attacking mainstay in Chair's absence and Willock being no more.

Performances way below Chris Willock's of last season, yet no question of him ever having an "attitude problem".

Paal, whilst on the field and playing, was deemed by one poster to be "sulking" in an earlier game this season, and his attitude has been questioned. Dunne's performances have been no better than Paal's, similar contract situation, but has a perfect attitude.

It's only a matter of time before that tag is ascribed, by some, to Dembele who has scored one goal and provided three assists to date. Abject Andersen's contribution again!

All the while, it's totally unconscious.
[Post edited 25 Oct 9:50]
Kolli scores! on 09:50 - Oct 25 with 297 viewsdmm

Kolli scores! on 08:49 - Oct 25 by Loyalitat

This would be the same Rayan Kolli who in just over 60 minutes' football played in total has one assist = "attitude problem". Lucas Andersen, senior pro and former international player who has played over 470 minutes in total, with no assists = no "attitude problem". In spite of his being so ineffectual all season when he should have been our creative attacking mainstay in Chair's absence and Willock being no more.

Performances way below Chris Willock's of last season, yet no question of him ever having an "attitude problem".

Paal, whilst on the field and playing, was deemed by one poster to be "sulking" in an earlier game this season, and his attitude has been questioned. Dunne's performances have been no better than Paal's, similar contract situation, but has a perfect attitude.

It's only a matter of time before that tag is ascribed, by some, to Dembele who has scored one goal and provided three assists to date. Abject Andersen's contribution again!

All the while, it's totally unconscious.
[Post edited 25 Oct 9:50]

The apparent attitude issue is not based on his performances. As you'll have read, I think he's shown he has real talent albeit in raw form. The chatter on this has been around him seemingly thinking he should have more recognition of his talent by the club. This doesn't appear to be mutually felt.

If this is true I hope it gets sorted out and he continues his career with QPR. If it's not true I'd expect to see him play more minutes for the first team and also sign a contract extension.
Kolli scores! on 12:56 - Oct 25 with 158 viewsEsox_Lucius

Kolli scores! on 09:50 - Oct 25 by dmm

The apparent attitude issue is not based on his performances. As you'll have read, I think he's shown he has real talent albeit in raw form. The chatter on this has been around him seemingly thinking he should have more recognition of his talent by the club. This doesn't appear to be mutually felt.

If this is true I hope it gets sorted out and he continues his career with QPR. If it's not true I'd expect to see him play more minutes for the first team and also sign a contract extension.

He's going to be some teams Eberechi Eze isn't he? you can just see it happening can't you.

The grass is always greener.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024