Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
kieran morgan... 23:24 - Oct 22 with 6538 viewsqpr_1968

don't know much about this chap...
anyone followed his progress over the years to know his strong points...
weaknesses.?

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

kieran morgan... on 14:14 - Oct 23 with 2075 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Never mind about the interviewee. Who is the bloody interviewer?

Third question: 'Does it (scoring first goal) inspire you to keep on going to score more goals and get in the side?' or words to that effect.

FFS, what a dopey knob of a question. I'd have pissed myself if he said not really or yeah, so I can get signed by someone in January.

Good for KM though. Hope he's not placed under too much pressure too soon and maybe his efforts might inspire other older wage earners down there to 'kin 'ave it a bit more.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

kieran morgan... on 14:14 - Oct 23 with 2075 viewsLoyalitat

kieran morgan... on 13:45 - Oct 23 by Logman

I wonder why he got released by Spuds ? Looks a much better prospect than other Spurs off-casts we have had such as Carroll, Pedder, Oteh, the list goes on

Just shows how incredibly high the bar is to make it at a club like Spurs. This kid is talented.

As has already been said by others, I just hope that the precocious talent that he has displayed in two substitute appearances, is further harnessed at our club. It's a very small sample size, but I think he has the makings to become the best of all the permanent signings made since the MC took over. Even though he wasn't signed for the first team.

He's smart too. I liked how he gave away a foul on the half-way line after losing the ball, as it could have led to Coventry City breaking on us last night.
kieran morgan... on 14:30 - Oct 23 with 1981 viewsSuperhoop83

We need to give Morgan a run in the squad, if not necessarily a starting position.

Too many players come and go at QPR, but you could make a case for Morgan being MOM on Saturday just because he wanted the ball and moved it quickly. Last night I thought he faded after his goal, which I'll forgive him, but I think we might have a player here.

Suffering since 1978.

kieran morgan... on 21:17 - Oct 23 with 1594 viewsDamo1962

kieran morgan... on 14:30 - Oct 23 by Superhoop83

We need to give Morgan a run in the squad, if not necessarily a starting position.

Too many players come and go at QPR, but you could make a case for Morgan being MOM on Saturday just because he wanted the ball and moved it quickly. Last night I thought he faded after his goal, which I'll forgive him, but I think we might have a player here.

For those of us who can remember... how can he fail with a name like Morgan. All hail the twins 😎
kieran morgan... on 21:37 - Oct 23 with 1574 viewsflynnbo

kieran morgan... on 23:37 - Oct 22 by aston_hoop

So lovely to see.
kieran morgan... on 21:42 - Oct 23 with 1560 viewsnumptydumpty

I thought he was only on a season long loan and Spurs had not decided he would never be a player for them.

From what I had seen, they loaned him specifically to get experience at development squad level as it was thought by Spurs he would get more opportunities this season in our development squad, so few Spurs fans following his progress with eye to the future and to not only get first team representation but changing a game is way ahead of where it was believed he could get to this season.

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

kieran morgan... on 22:23 - Oct 23 with 1470 viewsjoolsyp

kieran morgan... on 21:42 - Oct 23 by numptydumpty

I thought he was only on a season long loan and Spurs had not decided he would never be a player for them.

From what I had seen, they loaned him specifically to get experience at development squad level as it was thought by Spurs he would get more opportunities this season in our development squad, so few Spurs fans following his progress with eye to the future and to not only get first team representation but changing a game is way ahead of where it was believed he could get to this season.

Yes, this article suggests it's a loan deal. Shame, I thought he was one of ours :-(

https://www.londonworld.com/sport/football/spurs/i-watch-spurs-starlet-kieran-mo
kieran morgan... on 22:27 - Oct 23 with 1457 viewsNed_Kennedys

kieran morgan... on 22:23 - Oct 23 by joolsyp

Yes, this article suggests it's a loan deal. Shame, I thought he was one of ours :-(

https://www.londonworld.com/sport/football/spurs/i-watch-spurs-starlet-kieran-mo

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/2024/may/29/dev-squad-recruit-kieran-morgan/

Surely you’d check the actual QPR website ahead of whoever Londonworld are?
He’s signed for us permanently.
Login to get fewer ads

kieran morgan... on 23:22 - Oct 23 with 1347 viewsnumptydumpty

kieran morgan... on 22:27 - Oct 23 by Ned_Kennedys

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/2024/may/29/dev-squad-recruit-kieran-morgan/

Surely you’d check the actual QPR website ahead of whoever Londonworld are?
He’s signed for us permanently.

That QPR article doesn't say he has signed permanently for us.

It doesn't mention he is on loan either but a la Nourry not allowing details of signatures to be announced? the QPR article doesn't mention anything either way.

kieran morgan... on 23:29 - Oct 23 with 1320 viewsNed_Kennedys

kieran morgan... on 23:22 - Oct 23 by numptydumpty

That QPR article doesn't say he has signed permanently for us.

It doesn't mention he is on loan either but a la Nourry not allowing details of signatures to be announced? the QPR article doesn't mention anything either way.

https://www.instagram.com/spursacademy/p/C706EIxMKWT/
kieran morgan... on 00:35 - Oct 24 with 1199 viewsLoftgirl

kieran morgan... on 14:14 - Oct 23 by PlanetHonneywood

Never mind about the interviewee. Who is the bloody interviewer?

Third question: 'Does it (scoring first goal) inspire you to keep on going to score more goals and get in the side?' or words to that effect.

FFS, what a dopey knob of a question. I'd have pissed myself if he said not really or yeah, so I can get signed by someone in January.

Good for KM though. Hope he's not placed under too much pressure too soon and maybe his efforts might inspire other older wage earners down there to 'kin 'ave it a bit more.

Almost Ian McCullough level.
kieran morgan... on 08:47 - Oct 24 with 878 viewsGroveR

kieran morgan... on 23:29 - Oct 23 by Ned_Kennedys

That post says they also released Han Wilhoft-King. I'd sign him and play him as the lone striker - Han Solo #boom
kieran morgan... on 08:55 - Oct 24 with 841 viewsWegerles_Stairs

kieran morgan... on 13:12 - Oct 23 by Jimboqpr

Interesting that Morgan has jumped above EDB in the young CM pecking order during the international break. He cant event make the bench at the moment! I know he wasnt that great in the recent cup games but strange just how far he's fallen out of favour without playing that much. He cant be training too well currently or maybe he's injured, who knows anymore.

EDB hasn't seized his opportunity in the same way though. Players released late in the day by clubs like Spurs and Liverpool have clearly got talent but the Championship is an unforgiving beast, like we're seeing with some of our overseas signings. Morgan looked like he wanted it from the moment he came on against Portsmouth. EDB has looked far more passive when I've seen him this season.
kieran morgan... on 09:12 - Oct 24 with 788 viewsnumptydumpty

kieran morgan... on 23:29 - Oct 23 by Ned_Kennedys

Good news then that it's permanent.

I hope though he doesn't get a heap of pressure put on him and is suddenly expected to be the new messiah.

It's a couple of cameos at the very start of his professional career.

Well done Kieran. Great to have you with us.
[Post edited 24 Oct 9:13]

kieran morgan... on 13:54 - Oct 24 with 604 viewsPlanetHonneywood

kieran morgan... on 00:35 - Oct 24 by Loftgirl

Almost Ian McCullough level.

Long way off that as it lacked a long laborious ramble, at least two cul-de-sacs where you thought he'd forgotten what his point was, before a question is asked and qualified, taking best part of five minutes.

You know, the interviewer is not the first and won't be the last to interview a kid who has never done this before and is, refreshingly, beside himself with joy. You'd think he could have thought up some better questions and had a little run-through first. But most of all..get to what really matters fast, i.e..

Q: Kieran, you put in a great performance and capped it off with your first goal as a professional. Can you tell us: how hard it is to do all that and see several senior pros playing like kuntz at the moment?

Q: Madsen, Andersen, Fox, Ashby, Celar, Hevertton de Nacimentos Dasilva Caerano Santos: bag o'shite or what?

Q: Why aren't Kolli and Lloydy getting a look in?

Q: Has Marti lost the dressing room?

Q: Before coming to speak to me: did Kim Jung Nourry tell you anything you can't talk to us about?

You know, the standard stuff you'd expect an 18 year old rookie to weigh in on when asked.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

kieran morgan... on 14:28 - Oct 24 with 544 viewsGloucs_R

kieran morgan... on 00:47 - Oct 23 by QPR_Hibs

"No Yeah"

Kids today .......

Like....

Like....

Like...

Like...

Poll: Are we staying up?

kieran morgan... on 19:27 - Oct 24 with 316 viewsconnell10

kieran morgan... on 14:28 - Oct 24 by Gloucs_R

Like....

Like....

Like...

Like...

COWABUNGA DUDE........ill get me coat!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

kieran morgan... on 21:08 - Oct 24 with 224 viewsderbyhoop

kieran morgan... on 22:23 - Oct 23 by joolsyp

I thought he'd been released by Spurs. Then joined us on a free.
V surprised to read article that states he is a loanee.

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one's lifetime." (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop and now on Bluesky

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024