Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just back 22:27 - Oct 22 with 1989 viewsBakes

It’s never enjoyable is it, just stressful, but here’s my thoughts.

I thought Smyth had his best game for a while, he was the only player looking to get in behind, surprised he was taken off.

Celar, I’ve seen Sloths with more killer instinct, no movement in the box, just happy to be sandwich between the 2 CB’s, that cross that was fizzed across just needed a touch but he just watched it go by, really worrying, think we may have another Borysiuk on our hands here, he looks totally out of his depth.

Morgan was brilliant, so eager to get on the ball and always looks to do something positive, totally fearless, hope he can cement a spot in the team now.

Varane was better tonight, much more like it and exactly what we thought we were getting when he signed, let’s hope he stays at that level now.

Little Koki Saito, thrown in at left back when Paal had decided he had seen enough, he was faultless and did not stop, what a tidy little player.

[Post edited 22 Oct 22:30]

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

Just back on 22:34 - Oct 22 with 1852 viewsted_hendrix

Smyth taken of on 80 minutes was baffling, of course we dont know whats going on pitch side with the Managers Instructions et-cetera.
I thought our substitutions worked against us If I'm honest but they're you go.

So want Celar to do well but we've played 25% of our fixtures now and It's not working for the bloke.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Just back on 22:47 - Oct 22 with 1680 viewsPhilmyRs

Not perfect but bringing a youngster on when you’re searching for a point is brave, and the fact he got the equaliser probably entitles the Manager to a few more pats on the back then what he’s getting.
Just back on 00:05 - Oct 23 with 1371 viewsLazyFan

Just back on 22:34 - Oct 22 by ted_hendrix

Smyth taken of on 80 minutes was baffling, of course we dont know whats going on pitch side with the Managers Instructions et-cetera.
I thought our substitutions worked against us If I'm honest but they're you go.

So want Celar to do well but we've played 25% of our fixtures now and It's not working for the bloke.

Smyth was injured. Hobbled off down the tunnel before fulltime.
Did not look serious, some are saying its cramp.

zzzzzzzzzz

Just back on 00:08 - Oct 23 with 1357 viewsbob566

Celar had nine touches all match I think sky sports said. That's a worry
Just back on 00:58 - Oct 23 with 1273 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Just back on 00:08 - Oct 23 by bob566

Celar had nine touches all match I think sky sports said. That's a worry

Thats a massive worry but even worse is the sight of Frey sitting in the stand with his family God knows what will happen if he is down.
Once again there were reasons to get rid of Armstrong and Dykes but if this is the answer we are fcuked .
Did anybody mention the ref yet I thought he was very poor ( I only watched the first half ) but he gave Dembele nothing and kept blowing the whistle at every Field tackle .
Just back on 01:36 - Oct 23 with 1222 viewsstowmarketrange

Just back on 00:58 - Oct 23 by CLAREMAN1995

Thats a massive worry but even worse is the sight of Frey sitting in the stand with his family God knows what will happen if he is down.
Once again there were reasons to get rid of Armstrong and Dykes but if this is the answer we are fcuked .
Did anybody mention the ref yet I thought he was very poor ( I only watched the first half ) but he gave Dembele nothing and kept blowing the whistle at every Field tackle .

And how he only added 4 minutes extra time was criminal.Their time wasting tactics went unpunished apart from 1 yellow card.
Just back on 05:50 - Oct 23 with 989 viewsWestonsuperR

Repeating myself here but absolutely criminal we went into the season with Frey and Celar as only senior strikers, with 1 Championship goals between them. Myself and many others called it out at the time. Selling Dykes and Armstrong made sense to me and we got fair transfer fees but only sell if you are going to get at least 1 back in.
Just back on 06:38 - Oct 23 with 887 viewsMalintabuk

Just back on 05:50 - Oct 23 by WestonsuperR

Repeating myself here but absolutely criminal we went into the season with Frey and Celar as only senior strikers, with 1 Championship goals between them. Myself and many others called it out at the time. Selling Dykes and Armstrong made sense to me and we got fair transfer fees but only sell if you are going to get at least 1 back in.

Exactly that... but it doesn't stop there, we have the same situation at left back... send the only other left back out on loan, leaving Paal as the only real alternative, and I include Fox, who is not a natural full back.
We never seem to learn do we...we would rather pay money on a striker from a pub league, and take a chance, than a striker from L2 or perhaps if lucky L1, and take a chance.
Starting to believe we are a poor man's Arsenal. Not trusting English players, and going for the Sexy overseas option. Only thing is they have cracked it, Nourry and Mart have fcuked it
Login to get fewer ads

Just back on 06:41 - Oct 23 with 873 viewsnumptydumpty

Just back on 01:36 - Oct 23 by stowmarketrange

And how he only added 4 minutes extra time was criminal.Their time wasting tactics went unpunished apart from 1 yellow card.

They wasted a minute in injury time taking a throw and add to that another thirty seconds for the referee to book the player and then re throw the ball in.

Think he added on 19 seconds to the supposed 4 minutes of injury time.

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Just back on 06:56 - Oct 23 with 817 viewswortonr

I was relieved it was only 4. We were hanging on until the last 30 seconds. Out on our feet.
Just back on 23:26 - Oct 24 with 258 viewsstowmarketrange

I just watched the game again and the Coventry player was down for 2 minutes including the subs coming on,and Nardi was down for over 2 minutes,so how the f uck does he only add on 4 minutes?
Nothing for the other subs or the goal.I doubt we would’ve scored again,but it would be nice to have the chance.
Possibly Nardi being injured on 88 mins confused him a bit as the Sky were saying that 4 minutes was to be added on but maybe that was before the injury?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024