Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saito 22:27 - Oct 22 with 3457 viewsloftboy

Did well when he came on,I reckon he will be a big favourite once he’s fully settled.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Saito on 14:27 - Oct 23 with 852 viewsSuperhoop83

Agree with all the positive posts on here.

Thinking about it, Saito was an improvement on Paal's recent performances and we had JCS back in the middle and Dunne at right back, where he is better suited (to my amazement), and we looked better all round, if still a little open at times.

I also thought Varane made a real difference in the middle (Madsen must never play DCM again) and both he and Saito could prove to be good signings.

On Saturday I was convinced I was watching a bottom 3 side. Last night I felt I was watching a side that could yet make it to its natural habitat of 16th.

Suffering since 1978.

Saito on 18:07 - Oct 23 with 644 viewsVancouverHoop

Saito on 07:30 - Oct 23 by NorthantsHoop

Thought Saito played well last night, a trier has improved and creating stuff, getting to grips with the league. Bemused by Dembele seems to have lost his way a bit since making an early impact, whereas Saito is making an impact.

Love Kiko to bits. But,TBF, Dembele's playing a more central role he needs eyes everywhere, There's much more going on all around him. Saito, OTOH, lives between the touchline and goal-line. He's good at what he does and is great to watch, but Dembele needs to have 360 degree awareness all the time.
Saito on 18:31 - Oct 23 with 585 viewssimmo

If he carries on like this the club might announce he's signed.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Saito on 18:40 - Oct 23 with 572 viewsBristolR

Saito on 18:31 - Oct 23 by simmo

File under “we’ve all had a drink”
Saito on 18:42 - Oct 23 with 565 viewsMick_S

Saito on 18:31 - Oct 23 by simmo

Not now, Saito, not now.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Saito on 19:49 - Oct 23 with 455 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Echo the sentiments of others. I thought Saito was excellent in the LWB role, both defensively and offensively. If Paal's injury is serious, it's comforting to know we have someone who can ably deputise.

As an aside, towards the end of the match Coventry introduced a sub, Sakamoto. He looks remarkably similar to Saito so it got a little confusing for a while.
Saito on 20:53 - Oct 23 with 401 viewsstainrods_elbow

Saito on 19:49 - Oct 23 by Benny_the_Ball

Echo the sentiments of others. I thought Saito was excellent in the LWB role, both defensively and offensively. If Paal's injury is serious, it's comforting to know we have someone who can ably deputise.

As an aside, towards the end of the match Coventry introduced a sub, Sakamoto. He looks remarkably similar to Saito so it got a little confusing for a while.

Is he any relation to Ryuichi?

If so, if they sign Thomas Lawrence from Rangers, the two of them could have a right Merry Chlistmas - sorry, Christmas.

I'll get my kimono.

Poll: How many points will we manage from our first 5 games with this squad?

Saito on 03:53 - Oct 25 with 197 viewsFDC

Been waiting for a moment to pull out a 'Saito from Inception' meme

[Post edited 25 Oct 3:54]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024