Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Players performances v Coventry 22:14 - Oct 22 with 483 viewsnumptydumpty

Varane looked decent

Smyth lively at the exact time he was taken off.

Field combative.

Dembele wasn't in the game.

Morgan played well on Saturday and again today. Great finish. Well done young man. Very impressed.

Saito at times is a menace and on occasions makes good defensive challenges too. Probably better with him on than Paal today.

Nardi kept us in the game and is excellent on one on one's.

Defence OK not that challenged apart from on the break when their collective lack of pace is a worry.

Celar - Get rid - Lloyd Frey and Kolli ahead of him for me.

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Players performances v Coventry on 22:22 - Oct 22 with 332 viewsvanrrrr

On way home

Agree with most of that and will add Andersen looked much fitter and more into it when he came on, made a difference. He has been sluggish all season so that was good to see.

Celar was often up against 3 bit really did not look like he fancied it. Not sure what he is - not a back to goal or quick fwd.
Players performances v Coventry on 23:00 - Oct 22 with 162 viewsjoolsyp

Players performances v Coventry on 22:22 - Oct 22 by vanrrrr

On way home

Agree with most of that and will add Andersen looked much fitter and more into it when he came on, made a difference. He has been sluggish all season so that was good to see.

Celar was often up against 3 bit really did not look like he fancied it. Not sure what he is - not a back to goal or quick fwd.

I thought Saito was our MoM tonight. All the good things went through him first half (Field should have scored that cut-back to him) and second half he did a solid job as a makeshift left-back. Always full of running, once or twice made the wrong decision but on the whole I'd say his best game for us so far.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024