Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Austin return? 12:46 - Oct 21 with 4425 viewsGaryBannister86

I may have misread Charlie's latest tweet but his hashtags perhaps imply that he is "incoming" as "striker coach". Or maybe he is off to be a striker coach at Totton or something.

As a major fan of Austin Mark 1, the fan in me likes this and has visions of Celar sniffing out some goals.

On the other hand, it does seem like the sort of decision I would try and do in football manager.

Most importantly, his tweet says to get behind Marti. Couldn't agree more.
Austin return? on 12:59 - Oct 21 with 3341 viewsFredManRave

I'd rather have Austin Powers!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Austin return? on 14:15 - Oct 21 with 2997 viewswombat

Austin return? on 12:59 - Oct 21 by FredManRave

makes sense , wont cost much and who knows celar and frey might even make a run into the box when the odd cross comes in , doubtfull i knowbut hey you got to have some hope in life

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Austin return? on 14:28 - Oct 21 with 2929 viewsNed_Kennedys

Austin return? on 14:15 - Oct 21 by wombat

makes sense , wont cost much and who knows celar and frey might even make a run into the box when the odd cross comes in , doubtfull i knowbut hey you got to have some hope in life

Can’t see any downside at all if it happens: hopefully would replace one of the cast of thousands on the coaching payroll who have never kicked a ball at a decent level.
Austin return? on 14:45 - Oct 21 with 2852 viewsloftboy

If he played he’d still be more useful than Celar.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Austin return? on 14:50 - Oct 21 with 2818 viewsconnell10

Austin return? on 14:45 - Oct 21 by loftboy

If he played he’d still be more useful than Celar.

Spot on mate.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Austin return? on 14:52 - Oct 21 with 2809 viewscolinallcars

I'll have an Austin Allegro
Austin return? on 15:04 - Oct 21 with 2732 viewsFDC

The club is excited to announce the appointment of a new Performance In Front Of The Sticks Coach
Austin return? on 15:12 - Oct 21 with 2671 viewsStevenageRanger

I wouldnt read much into Charlie's tweet. He was saying a couple of weeks back that clubs seem to overlook a striker coach these days and feels its a missed oppurtunity.

He has his UEFA B badges and I get the sense he is looking to the future when he finishes playing and dropping hints that all clubs should employ a striker coach (us being one I guess he would love to work with)

I could be wrong and Nourry has crunched the numbers, looked at Charlies LinkedIn profile https://www.linkedin.com/in/charlie-austin-105367307/ and he starts next week
Login to get fewer ads

Austin return? on 16:22 - Oct 21 with 2421 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Austin return? on 15:12 - Oct 21 by StevenageRanger

I wouldnt read much into Charlie's tweet. He was saying a couple of weeks back that clubs seem to overlook a striker coach these days and feels its a missed oppurtunity.

He has his UEFA B badges and I get the sense he is looking to the future when he finishes playing and dropping hints that all clubs should employ a striker coach (us being one I guess he would love to work with)

I could be wrong and Nourry has crunched the numbers, looked at Charlies LinkedIn profile https://www.linkedin.com/in/charlie-austin-105367307/ and he starts next week

Most likely this.

He has some cheek telling us fans how to support our team and our players to show passion and effort when last time he was here he was chronically unfit and sulked in the stands.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Austin return? on 16:26 - Oct 21 with 2402 viewsLoyalitat

Austin return? on 16:22 - Oct 21 by BrianMcCarthy

Most likely this.

He has some cheek telling us fans how to support our team and our players to show passion and effort when last time he was here he was chronically unfit and sulked in the stands.

Hear, hear to this. Bad attitude aplenty from him the last time around.
Austin return? on 16:59 - Oct 21 with 2272 viewsted_hendrix

Most likely this.

Yea, lets stone him.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Austin return? on 17:15 - Oct 21 with 2173 viewsLogman

All we need to do is to turn the pitch round

Nardi's movement in the area is all we need at the other end
Austin return? on 17:17 - Oct 21 with 2162 viewsLoft1979

Austin return? on 15:12 - Oct 21 by StevenageRanger

please!
Austin return? on 17:31 - Oct 21 with 2084 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Austin return? on 16:59 - Oct 21 by ted_hendrix

Yea, lets stone him.

A stone you say Edward. Easily that, possibly even a stone and a half overweight!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Austin return? on 17:41 - Oct 21 with 2043 viewsRs_Holy

Alotta Fagina ... sums em up right now
Austin return? on 17:45 - Oct 21 with 2015 viewsHooping_Mad

Most likely this.

I'm a big Charlie but I can't disagree with those sentiments.

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

Austin return? on 21:38 - Oct 21 with 1683 viewsHooparoo

Groovy 😎

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Austin return? on 22:05 - Oct 21 with 1565 viewsHooping_Mad

Apparently he hasn't spoken to club yet......

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

Austin return? on 23:50 - Oct 21 with 1356 viewsdaveB

Austin return? on 23:56 - Oct 21 with 1330 viewskensalriser

Austin return? on 16:59 - Oct 21 by ted_hendrix

Yea, lets stone him.

We don't talk about stones or rocks any more.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Austin return? on 01:16 - Oct 22 with 1231 viewsnumptydumpty

Austin return? on 23:56 - Oct 21 by kensalriser

We don't talk about stones or rocks any more.

Indeed Ilias !!!

Charlie got old and fat rather quickly.

Incredible player first time around but how often does a messiah return only to fail miserably.

Was not on his game at all on his return. Not fit being the major issue.

Like to think he could coach but I feel his lack of patience may not be a good thing..

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Austin return? on 02:00 - Oct 22 with 1197 viewsrbee

Charlie scored 15 in 58 appearances the second time around, the kind of statistic we can only dream about currently.
Austin return? on 08:48 - Oct 22 with 1045 viewsmart_Goblin

So ok, I’ll ask the question as I’m not afraid to be mocked and ridiculed 😄 . I don’t do social media particularly and I often miss things, so what’s with the all the vitriol towards Charlie Austin?

He wasn’t great after he signed permanently a second time but there’s been worse hasn’t there ?

Apologies in advance if I’ve missed a glaring faux pas
Austin return? on 09:19 - Oct 22 with 924 viewslightwaterhoop

Austin return? on 08:48 - Oct 22 by mart_Goblin

So ok, I’ll ask the question as I’m not afraid to be mocked and ridiculed 😄 . I don’t do social media particularly and I often miss things, so what’s with the all the vitriol towards Charlie Austin?

He wasn’t great after he signed permanently a second time but there’s been worse hasn’t there ?

Apologies in advance if I’ve missed a glaring faux pas

The rumour was he upset the dressing room.
Austin return? on 09:39 - Oct 22 with 837 viewsLblock

Austin return? on 02:00 - Oct 22 by rbee

Charlie scored 15 in 58 appearances the second time around, the kind of statistic we can only dream about currently.

Exactly this.

Clearly he was fantastic first time round -- the only thing that sticks in my craw from that period is the relative pittance Southampton got him for but that's on the club.

People forget exactly where we were "second time around".
He came in and helped us climb the League and we were all set for the play off push thereafter.
Maybe I'm stretching the positivity but I'm sure he helped a certain Lyndon Dykes Esquire to perform a bit better (not hard) plus also I'm convinced the reason Samuel Field and his cardigans rocked up at the club was in no small way assisted by Charlie being here and knowing him from his WBA days.

It's lovely to see Charles considers himself a QPR fan now - fair play to him.

(Putting all the fishing for a job aside!!!!!)

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024