Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wealdstone v Braintree Town - £5 tickets 11:28 - Oct 21 with 654 viewsWealdstoneFC

Wealdstone take on Braintree Town this Wednesday night in an important National League game at Grosvenor Vale, Ruislip, kick off 7.45pm.

All tickets have been reduced to just £5 and all proceeds are being donated to our Community Trust - The Wealdstone FC Foundation - to help fund the work they do in the local community.

After a difficult start to the season, the Stones need 3 points to kick start their campaign against a Braintree side also struggling at the wrong end of the table. Its promises to be a compelling night under the lights at The Vale.

Tickets available online in advance here https://wealdstonefc.ticketco.events/uk/en
Wealdstone v Braintree Town - £5 tickets on 11:30 - Oct 21 with 644 viewspaulhoop2

Great post always seems a good crowd there can I add Hayes and yeading also home Saturday !

Poll: Now it’s slightly clearer cut who do you want as manager ?

Wealdstone v Braintree Town - £5 tickets on 16:25 - Oct 21 with 458 viewsWealdstoneFC

Wealdstone v Braintree Town - £5 tickets on 11:30 - Oct 21 by paulhoop2

Great post always seems a good crowd there can I add Hayes and yeading also home Saturday !

Average crowds are up this season to 1,800, always a great atmosphere under the lights too.
Wealdstone v Braintree Town - £5 tickets on 16:38 - Oct 21 with 432 viewsqpr_1968

my grandsons team played wealdstone under 17's sunday in the cup......at linford christie stadium.
what a well run club....with plenty of teams, different ages...

i'll definateley try to make wednesday.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Wealdstone v Braintree Town - £5 tickets on 16:50 - Oct 21 with 419 viewslightwaterhoop

I'm in Ruislip this week so i will be there on Wednesday.I love the midweek games in the National League they remind me of why i fell in love with football many years ago.
Wealdstone v Braintree Town - £5 tickets on 18:00 - Oct 21 with 369 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Got any players for our first team? Or room for any of our lot?
Wealdstone v Braintree Town - £5 tickets on 19:19 - Oct 21 with 293 viewsderbyhoop

Deon Woodman went there in the Summer. Already been sent on loan. St Albans?

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one's lifetime." (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop and now on Bluesky

Wealdstone v Braintree Town - £5 tickets on 21:02 - Oct 21 with 214 viewsDamo1962

Not doing great this season the Stones. Hope it's not going to be a double relegation with us.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024