Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It is like giving up smoking.... 11:11 - Oct 20 with 3138 viewsandrew1302

I have supported QPR for over 50 years , have been a season ticket holder for more than 30, have put money in buckets but with a 5 hour round trip to get to Loftus Road i feel that the time has come to stop. The players are who and what they are and whilst i have carried on about the new signings being way below par for this division my real problem is the way the club is run and the constant mess over the past few years that those who make the decisions have created. There is little point in saying this one or that one is useless as pretty much collectively they have all let the club down. I think the current side is one of the worst i have seen and this has been created by a management team from top to bottom that are clearly totally somewhere between inept and inexperienced . At last Karl Ready etc gave their all. This lot are just annoying. So i am going to give it a go and give up my support and see if it is possible. A shame but as my wife said last night you just come home in a bad mood because of a football match , why bother. I just feel from Marti upwards we are currently a ship without a sail. So we will see if this addiction to QPR which has been for most of my life is as easy to give up as smoking!
It is like giving up smoking.... on 10:50 - Oct 22 with 347 viewsWokingR

It is like giving up smoking.... on 10:41 - Oct 22 by EastR

Woking, I had the same issue as you on Sat on arrival at Clapham. Completely screwed plans for pre match meet up and mood not improved by the subsequent performance.
I really can't be ars8d this evening.

It is like giving up smoking.... on 14:01 - Oct 22 with 212 viewsSilverfoxqpr

Oh, sounds like I dodged a bullet there, I sympathise. we arrived at Clapham around midday, had 2 minutes to get to platform 2 and jump on a train to Shepherd's Bush which we made, just.
It is like giving up smoking.... on 14:49 - Oct 22 with 134 viewstamil0011

For More Reviews Visit Supreme Mobiles https://suprememobiles.in/">Supreme Mobiles</a></p>
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024