Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is this on Nourry? 19:29 - Oct 19 with 19086 viewsHunterhoop

I’ll bring it to the fore…
Is this on Nourry? on 19:33 - Oct 19 with 6317 viewsnumptydumpty

Yes for me it is on Nourry.

I feel the signings are not Cifuentes choices.

And you can only work with what you have.

Don't know that for definite but it could be the case - most definitely.

Nourry would be out before Cifuentes for me but don't won't either as yet. It's too early .

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Is this on Nourry? on 19:37 - Oct 19 with 6272 viewsNed_Kennedys

Is this on Nourry? on 19:33 - Oct 19 by numptydumpty

Nourry would be out before Cifuentes for me but don't won't either as yet. It's too early .

Worrying if Cifuentes is so weak he is forced to accept loads of players he does not want then.

For me Nourry and Cifuentes are equally as responsible but feck me we have ended up with a bunch of players who struggle to find a pair of bollocks between them.
Is this on Nourry? on 19:37 - Oct 19 with 6244 viewsLogman

Good try, but we lost today because of two mistakes from a player that Nourry didn't bring in.
Is this on Nourry? on 19:38 - Oct 19 with 6255 viewsHastings_Hoops

“Don't know that for definite but it could be the case - most definitely.”… works 100% of the time 60% of the time 🤭
Is this on Nourry? on 19:46 - Oct 19 with 6149 viewsMr_Beef

CEO and DOF. If the state of the club isn't on him, who else would it be on?
Is this on Nourry? on 19:52 - Oct 19 with 6104 viewscorse

I would be very surprised if any of the players who came last summer are anything other than what Cifuentes wanted and our money chest allowed. Looks exactly those kind of players he needed for his idea of how the team should play. Did he sign only dross? No. The players are ok. Most of them better than what we had. Its just not clicking at the moment.
Is this on Nourry? on 20:12 - Oct 19 with 5970 viewsconnell10

I'll be honest I don't like Nourry , something about him just sets my spider senses tingling , but I didn't like Hoos either , they both just seem full of shit.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Is this on Nourry? on 20:12 - Oct 19 with 5970 viewspaulhoop2

Bring back evil les ?

Poll: Now it’s slightly clearer cut who do you want as manager ?

Login to get fewer ads

Is this on Nourry? on 20:19 - Oct 19 with 5900 viewsconnell10

Is this on Nourry? on 20:12 - Oct 19 by paulhoop2

Bring back evil les ?

Again I'll be honest as a person I preferred Les.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Is this on Nourry? on 20:20 - Oct 19 with 5898 viewslassel

Is it all on Nourry? Of course not, it’s to varying degrees on Nourry, Belk and Cifuentes.

Ultimately it is Belk and his chunky recruitment team who do the legwork to put together a database of potential targets. Maybe Nourry is checking them out on his copy of Football Manager while negotiating the deals but he isn’t watching game footage of the Belgian 3rd division and Cifuentes sure as shit isn’t.

The whole ethos - one formation and style of play from first team to u8’s - is from Nourry and so of course it should be asked why the ethos he chose is one at odds with how the first team head coach has historically favoured.

With the above said, it’s still up to Cifuentes to get the best out of this team and it’s clearly not happening right now. He has some mitigating circumstances, Paal desperately needs protecting and the array of LWs he’s been given are all unwilling or unable to actually provide that protection. He’s gone with 3 CB’s today because Dunne cannot play in a two and Clarke-Salter wasn’t available to start. He has no central midfield right now and his 2x centre forward options are Celar who can’t play as a lone striker and Frey who can’t do intricate build up with his touch like P Diddy 750 bottles deep into that lube stash, so we have to be more direct to try and get him into the game. Even with that mitigation though it’s not been good enough, we are far too easy to score against and comically easy to defend against.

I said before the season this was at best a 17th place squad and I still think that’s probably about right - results will pick up and it will be a case of whether we can get a run going - but there is no simple golden ticket out of this situation, but I wouldn’t be at all surprised if Nourry doesn’t go for the easiest one and make Cifuentes the scapegoat after Sunderland.
[Post edited 19 Oct 20:21]
Is this on Nourry? on 20:23 - Oct 19 with 5813 viewsted_hendrix

*Is this on Nourry?*

It's on the Manager and players. Unless I've gone completely berserk no Manager would accept signings that he didnt want.

The performances and tactics on the pitch are In the main down to the players and the Manager who trains them not the CEO.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Is this on Nourry? on 20:30 - Oct 19 with 5742 viewsWD99

With the “game model” being rammed down our throats for the last several months, I did find it interesting that we played 3 at the back vs. the game model’s 433/4231, especially since we really needed a win against a poor opponent. Between that and the subs, I do wonder if this was a bit of Martí pulling a Warbs when Warbs intentionally didn’t name a full bench.
Is this on Nourry? on 20:41 - Oct 19 with 5638 viewsNed_Kennedys

Is this on Nourry? on 20:30 - Oct 19 by WD99

With the “game model” being rammed down our throats for the last several months, I did find it interesting that we played 3 at the back vs. the game model’s 433/4231, especially since we really needed a win against a poor opponent. Between that and the subs, I do wonder if this was a bit of Martí pulling a Warbs when Warbs intentionally didn’t name a full bench.

Embarrassing to suggest Cifuentes threw that game.
Have a word with yourself.
Is this on Nourry? on 20:45 - Oct 19 with 5563 viewsJames_Paddocks

Andy Belk should be clearing his desk as we speak.
Is this on Nourry? on 20:56 - Oct 19 with 5470 viewsPhildo

It turns out he is not the messiah just a very naughty (small) boy
Is this on Nourry? on 20:58 - Oct 19 with 5410 viewsstainrods_elbow

With clarity like yours, no wonder we're in the shit!

Poll: How many points will we manage from our first 5 games with this squad?

Is this on Nourry? on 21:02 - Oct 19 with 5392 viewsNorthernr

Yes.
Is this on Nourry? on 21:05 - Oct 19 with 5329 viewsstainrods_elbow

Is this on Nourry? on 20:20 - Oct 19 by lassel

Is it all on Nourry? Of course not, it’s to varying degrees on Nourry, Belk and Cifuentes.

Ultimately it is Belk and his chunky recruitment team who do the legwork to put together a database of potential targets. Maybe Nourry is checking them out on his copy of Football Manager while negotiating the deals but he isn’t watching game footage of the Belgian 3rd division and Cifuentes sure as shit isn’t.

The whole ethos - one formation and style of play from first team to u8’s - is from Nourry and so of course it should be asked why the ethos he chose is one at odds with how the first team head coach has historically favoured.

With the above said, it’s still up to Cifuentes to get the best out of this team and it’s clearly not happening right now. He has some mitigating circumstances, Paal desperately needs protecting and the array of LWs he’s been given are all unwilling or unable to actually provide that protection. He’s gone with 3 CB’s today because Dunne cannot play in a two and Clarke-Salter wasn’t available to start. He has no central midfield right now and his 2x centre forward options are Celar who can’t play as a lone striker and Frey who can’t do intricate build up with his touch like P Diddy 750 bottles deep into that lube stash, so we have to be more direct to try and get him into the game. Even with that mitigation though it’s not been good enough, we are far too easy to score against and comically easy to defend against.

I said before the season this was at best a 17th place squad and I still think that’s probably about right - results will pick up and it will be a case of whether we can get a run going - but there is no simple golden ticket out of this situation, but I wouldn’t be at all surprised if Nourry doesn’t go for the easiest one and make Cifuentes the scapegoat after Sunderland.
[Post edited 19 Oct 20:21]

I'm getting sick and fed up of all these excuses and endless lists of what out players can't (or won't) do. It's time for MC to decide what they CAN do (if thet can do anything), get some round pegs in round holes, and give them a plan to go out and win a football match.

If he can't do that, Nourry should pay off his contract out of his own money as he handed his extension to him, and then consider his own position. Then the club should move on those players who shouldn't be here, overseen by someone who knows the Champ and what the f*ck they're doing!

As this is QPR, I am confident none of this will happen and fully prepared for Cook to be wheeled out on the Offish sticking fingers in his own eyeballs this time next month.

Poll: How many points will we manage from our first 5 games with this squad?

Is this on Nourry? on 21:12 - Oct 19 with 5308 viewsWD99

Is this on Nourry? on 20:41 - Oct 19 by Ned_Kennedys

Embarrassing to suggest Cifuentes threw that game.
Have a word with yourself.

Certainly not throwing the game and I didn’t say that. He is a professional and no manager at this level would do that. But I do think he was sending a bit of a message with that first set of subs in particular.
Is this on Nourry? on 21:14 - Oct 19 with 5286 viewsDamo1962

Is this on Nourry? on 20:12 - Oct 19 by connell10

I'll be honest I don't like Nourry , something about him just sets my spider senses tingling , but I didn't like Hoos either , they both just seem full of shit.

Get what you are saying fella. Right about Les too. But at this moment in time, they can be complete tools...as long as they know and are good at their job🤔😉
Is this on Nourry? on 21:15 - Oct 19 with 5279 viewsNortholt_Rs

Is this on Nourry? on 21:02 - Oct 19 by Northernr

Yes.

Kevin Gallen flagged Nourry as a strange appointment. He also questioned our summer recruitment and got slaughtered by so called QPR fans. He’s spot on.

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Is this on Nourry? on 21:18 - Oct 19 with 5254 viewsDamo1962

Yes.

You tease😉
Is this on Nourry? on 21:24 - Oct 19 with 5216 viewsNed_Kennedys

Is this on Nourry? on 21:12 - Oct 19 by WD99

Certainly not throwing the game and I didn’t say that. He is a professional and no manager at this level would do that. But I do think he was sending a bit of a message with that first set of subs in particular.

What’s the point of ‘sending a bit of a message’ in mid October? We can’t do anything with the squad for another 2 and a half months so how about he knuckles down and works out how to win some football matches with the players he’s got?
Is this on Nourry? on 21:29 - Oct 19 with 5160 viewsstevec

Yes.

But, by and large, this is the model you have always been crying out for.

Whoever buys into this type of structure is equally to blame, end of. Accept that the structure is the issue here and not one individual.
Is this on Nourry? on 21:32 - Oct 19 with 5128 viewsqprd

It’s on the idiot owners who were stupid enough to hire nourry in the first place

Ruben may be generous but his only accomplishment in life is being the sperm that beat all the other sperms

Playing with daddy’s money and never had to learn to be successful

Has repeatedly got rinsed over and over again by chancers ans frauds. Compare that to any other owner whose actually done something to earn their money

Imagine paying loads for football consultants only to have a 25 yr old thrown in front of you…. And then hiring that guy to run the club
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024