Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
David McIntyre 21:38 - Oct 5 with 3974 viewsGaryHaddock

Says it as it really is:

David McIntyre on 21:54 - Oct 5 with 3783 viewsBoston

I think we're a bit lightweight, needed a few more muscular specimens through the door.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

David McIntyre on 22:14 - Oct 5 with 3577 viewsQPunkR

David McIntyre on 21:54 - Oct 5 by Boston

I think we're a bit lightweight, needed a few more muscular specimens through the door.

That's what she said

QPR - "shit but local"

David McIntyre on 09:27 - Oct 6 with 2741 viewsBurnleyhoop

Derby had a team full of specimens, they just swatted our lot aside like meek children in their way. Poor Saito will get very little joy in this league and must literally be battered and bruised after every game. Poor choice for him and for us.
David McIntyre on 09:45 - Oct 6 with 2587 viewsbosh67

David McIntyre on 09:27 - Oct 6 by Burnleyhoop

Derby had a team full of specimens, they just swatted our lot aside like meek children in their way. Poor Saito will get very little joy in this league and must literally be battered and bruised after every game. Poor choice for him and for us.

I think players like Saito and Dembele need to be given more gym sessions to muscle up. In the season that Willock played really well they bulked him out and it made a big difference.
[Post edited 6 Oct 9:46]

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

David McIntyre on 10:00 - Oct 6 with 2482 viewsQPROslo

David McIntyre on 09:45 - Oct 6 by bosh67

I think players like Saito and Dembele need to be given more gym sessions to muscle up. In the season that Willock played really well they bulked him out and it made a big difference.

Think that is best done in the summer closed season.
David McIntyre on 10:42 - Oct 6 with 2247 viewsGus_iom

I like Saito and Dembele, but they need to receive the ball facing goal and on the move, or with players near them to move the ball quickly to. At the moment they get the ball backs to goal, isolated and are picked off easily because if their lack of physicality.
I think our summer transfer dealings show a lot of naivity from the main man behind the scenes, just not enough championship experience in the players, or Nourry if I'm being honest.
It's not helped that we've lost JCS/Miller and Colback/Varane at the same time. And, again, Marti sees nothing in our development squad players to help us through this.
But... I trust Marti. I think Celar is starting to show bits and pieces. Chair is back and will make a huge difference, and we've got a fortnight to hopefully get Colback and JCS back.
David McIntyre on 12:00 - Oct 6 with 1989 viewsSnipper

David McIntyre on 10:42 - Oct 6 by Gus_iom

I like Saito and Dembele, but they need to receive the ball facing goal and on the move, or with players near them to move the ball quickly to. At the moment they get the ball backs to goal, isolated and are picked off easily because if their lack of physicality.
I think our summer transfer dealings show a lot of naivity from the main man behind the scenes, just not enough championship experience in the players, or Nourry if I'm being honest.
It's not helped that we've lost JCS/Miller and Colback/Varane at the same time. And, again, Marti sees nothing in our development squad players to help us through this.
But... I trust Marti. I think Celar is starting to show bits and pieces. Chair is back and will make a huge difference, and we've got a fortnight to hopefully get Colback and JCS back.

It was an only a few weeks ago that many on here were saying that Colback should never play for us again. I’m not saying you were one of them by the way.

The fact is, we need him. You need a horrible bàstard like him in midfield.

Marti needs to sort this out quickly.
David McIntyre on 13:34 - Oct 6 with 1577 viewsconnell10

David McIntyre on 12:00 - Oct 6 by Snipper

It was an only a few weeks ago that many on here were saying that Colback should never play for us again. I’m not saying you were one of them by the way.

The fact is, we need him. You need a horrible bàstard like him in midfield.

Marti needs to sort this out quickly.

I've always really rated the Ginger Ninja, he is a good player and we really miss him .

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Login to get fewer ads

David McIntyre on 14:14 - Oct 6 with 1350 viewsozexile

David McIntyre on 10:42 - Oct 6 by Gus_iom

Spot on and one of the reasons they have their backs to goal is how slow we are in transition. We don't attack till the other team is set and ready for us.
David McIntyre on 14:20 - Oct 6 with 1301 viewsRangersw12

David McIntyre on 14:14 - Oct 6 by ozexile

Spot on and one of the reasons they have their backs to goal is how slow we are in transition. We don't attack till the other team is set and ready for us.

Good example of that was yesterday when we were already 2 down . Nardi got the ball and Dembele sped off looking for a quick throw and he just waited an age for everyone to get back and then rolled it to a defender 😩
David McIntyre on 14:40 - Oct 6 with 1220 viewsWD99

The WLS crew very clearly not fans of Nourry.
David McIntyre on 14:41 - Oct 6 with 1213 viewsBoston

David McIntyre on 13:34 - Oct 6 by connell10

I've always really rated the Ginger Ninja, he is a good player and we really miss him .

It's his erm 'no nonsense' attitude that will help to steady the ship. Players on the oppo squads know all about him and are wary.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

David McIntyre on 14:50 - Oct 6 with 1149 viewsPlanetHonneywood

David McIntyre on 09:45 - Oct 6 by bosh67

While there's merit in the point, there's no guarantee that bulking up will necessarily benefit the body of the player. Bulking muscle beyond what is the body's natural composition isn't going to be accompanied by strengthen ligaments and tendons.

You mention CW bulked up, but then injuries ensued, which might be due to carrying more muscle. Indeed, back in the day, older dogs would click on ceefax and invariably read that Les Ferdinand was subject of a 'late fitness test'.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

David McIntyre on 15:10 - Oct 6 with 1031 views1JD

David McIntyre on 14:40 - Oct 6 by WD99

The WLS crew very clearly not fans of Nourry.

Like many who have met the man in-person and not in front of the cameras shall we say.
David McIntyre on 18:04 - Oct 6 with 371 viewsRangersDave

Lightweight?

Mate, this team would shit themselves at a light breeze at the moment, for fear of landing in Russia!

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024