Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
JCS 07:48 - Sep 29 with 1891 viewsdmm

Apols if this has been posted elsewhere but does anyone know what the issue is with JCS?

It's rather cynical of me but given the rumours he's about to agree a new contract, I couldn't help wonder if he's done so knowing that with recurrent injury problems clubs are unlikely to come in for him.
JCS on 09:14 - Sep 29 with 1705 viewsJamesB1979

Think he proved last season we shouldn’t be questioning his character. He’s a bit injury prone (much better recently) but he’s quality defender and definitely a good character.
JCS on 09:15 - Sep 29 with 1700 viewshoops_legend

JCS on 09:14 - Sep 29 by JamesB1979

Think he proved last season we shouldn’t be questioning his character. He’s a bit injury prone (much better recently) but he’s quality defender and definitely a good character.

Agreed - I think he’s great

Poll: Would you rather win league cup or survive?

JCS on 09:51 - Sep 29 with 1578 viewsdmm

JCS on 09:14 - Sep 29 by JamesB1979

A fair point but I wasn't really questioning his character; more the pragmatics of the situation.
JCS on 10:30 - Sep 29 with 1440 viewsbosh67

He's a the kind of player that if he has a niggle you need to rest him in case a niggle becomes a much more serious injury. Better to do without him for 3-4 matches than half a season.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

JCS on 10:38 - Sep 29 with 1402 viewsLanhoop

I seem to recall him struggling with something (calf maybe?) in the last 10 mins of the Millwall game. I suspect he was just rested ahead of a 3 game week.
JCS on 13:05 - Sep 29 with 1113 viewsdmm

JCS on 10:38 - Sep 29 by Lanhoop

I seem to recall him struggling with something (calf maybe?) in the last 10 mins of the Millwall game. I suspect he was just rested ahead of a 3 game week.

That makes sense. I think it was a calf injury that previously laid him up for a long time.
JCS on 14:33 - Sep 29 with 868 viewsCLAREMAN1995

He needed attention late on in that game and just came back from being out so maybe he strained something.
As James the poster above pointed out JCS proved what he means to this club with his play last seasonand survived the savage releguation scrap with real steel and determination .
The year before was a different story of course but now he is a vital cog in that machine IMO.
He was not sold in the summer which I think was good news for us despite our financial issues so hopefully he is back Tuesday
JCS on 16:54 - Sep 29 with 616 viewsAndybrat

I’m sure that was cramp as someone was pulling his foot back to ease the pain and then he carried on, of course might have hid something else.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024