Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just Back 15:08 - Sep 21 with 5503 viewsEN_Ranger

Well that was boring. I’m a big Marti fan, think he’s been great for us but I don’t understand the current tactics. Either play 2 up front with wingers or play a midfielder who can pass it forwards.

Cook to Clarke-Salter must have been the most common pass we made. Also, time to stop playing Dunne at fullback, it worked last season, it’s not working this one.

It’s not all negative, Frey was good and scored a great goal, Nardi and Paal played well too.

Just so so boring!

[Post edited 21 Sep 15:10]
Just Back on 07:59 - Sep 22 with 438 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Just Back on 20:08 - Sep 21 by loftboy

My season ticket this year is in the loft safe standing so getting a completely different view of the game from where I was in the west paddock, agree with all of the above, thought Frey played well despite having the shirt pulled off his back the entire game.
Did we get away with one when Smyth appeared to handle in the box?

We definitely away with one when Field tried to save Whatmore's goal! Think it was already in though.
Just Back on 08:22 - Sep 22 with 343 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Just Back on 20:23 - Sep 21 by stainrods_elbow

Bizarre to blame Dunne in that role (who did so well there last season and nearly scored again today) as a main factor in our performance when the issues are clearly (mostly) in midfield.

Not blaming Dunne at all, it's not his fault he is being played there.
The team is lopsided with him as a right back as he rarely gets forward as he isn't quick enough. Paal moves into midfield, but Dunne doesn't hence lopsided.

It probably says a lot about MC mindset keeping Dunne in to help counter the opposition arial threat. I like my fullbacks to get forward, like Bardsley.

This team has the ability up top, but we look a little frightened to take the handbrake off.
Just Back on 09:35 - Sep 22 with 130 viewsPaddyhoops

Watched the game in a bar in Barcelona with two fellow Rs.
Terrible internet connection which was just as well considering what was on offer.
We did catch the last 15 minutes or so which I have to say worried me .
Get Chair back and quickly.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024