Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cook on tonight's defeat 23:24 - Sep 17 with 1040 viewsbosh67

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Cook on tonight's defeat on 23:25 - Sep 17 with 1025 viewsNorthernr

I love Cook. And he always says so much more with his pauses and checking himself than he does when he actually speaks.
Cook on tonight's defeat on 23:33 - Sep 17 with 904 viewsbosh67

Cook on tonight's defeat on 23:25 - Sep 17 by Northernr

I love Cook. And he always says so much more with his pauses and checking himself than he does when he actually speaks.

I love how we have a tradition of having these calm 'old' heads around the club over the years. Richard Dunne, Sean Derry, Clint Hill and now Steve Cook. Cookie does speak a bit like a veteran BA pilot.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Cook on tonight's defeat on 23:36 - Sep 17 with 865 viewsNorthernr

Cook on tonight's defeat on 23:33 - Sep 17 by bosh67

I love how we have a tradition of having these calm 'old' heads around the club over the years. Richard Dunne, Sean Derry, Clint Hill and now Steve Cook. Cookie does speak a bit like a veteran BA pilot.

Communicating "we'll be sitting on the tarmac for the next two hours because some cnt has fcked out ATC slot" through the medium of an exhale of breath and a sentence that starts one way and then checks itself.
Cook on tonight's defeat on 23:42 - Sep 17 with 791 viewsNed_Kennedys

Cook on tonight's defeat on 23:25 - Sep 17 by Northernr

Clearly pissed off about the diabolical marking for the first and the way Eze strolled through for the second. Good lad. High standards.
Cook on tonight's defeat on 23:46 - Sep 17 with 766 viewsHAYESBOY

Cook on tonight's defeat on 23:42 - Sep 17 by Ned_Kennedys

Clearly pissed off about the diabolical marking for the first and the way Eze strolled through for the second. Good lad. High standards.

I picked up on that from the interview. He looked pissed off that we switched off. A lot of off's

Smells like a trout farm in here

Cook on tonight's defeat on 23:50 - Sep 17 with 733 viewsFredManRave

Cook on tonight's defeat on 23:33 - Sep 17 by bosh67

Not forgetting Ryan Nelson who was calmness personified on the pitch albeit in his brief spell with us.

But back to Cook, I think he summed it all up very well and made good points about the opportunities.

All this is just football 2024 and we didn't take the piss out of the fans with the team selection due to players unavailable that may have played and the number of changes made from those that were actually available and would have potentially played a league.

Also let's not forget that, whilst I may not agree with the oft mentioned mantra that players can't play 3 games in a week it's known that some usual first team players will not play in all those 3 games.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024