Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Palace Reflectiom 22:15 - Sep 17 with 1547 viewsbluenwhite10

Let’s not get to disappointed by the result they are premiership and have top level internationals and played possibly not a million miles away from their starting 11.

The game went as expected lots of possession for Palace but having said that not many clear cut chances and credit to us for limiting to that.

Slight lapse for the 1st goal as we turned off and paid the price.

I would say we battled well and Varane did that well, but Dixon-Bonner struggled in all areas, I think we might have a player in Madsen but it is going to take time for him to adjust to new surroundings and the speed of the championship but he is composed. Smyth looked lost and I think is only an iimpact player but some good performances Paal,Cook the stand outs.

Eze looked good on and off the ball and his turn in the centre for the goal was different class and he has certainly moved onto another level. I forgot to Ashby looks like he can go up and down all day.

Let’s also not forget that was far from Rangers starting 11.

More positives than negatives and lots of evidence we are moving in the right direction and play l like that in the championship we will win more than we lose.

MOM Cook

Come on you R’s
Palace Reflectiom on 22:37 - Sep 17 with 1294 viewsstainrods_elbow

I agree Varane seems to be finding his feet, and Andersen was also at it when he came on. Santsos also showing good signs after a dodgy home debut.
[Post edited 17 Sep 22:42]

Poll: How many points will we manage from our first 5 games with this squad?

Palace Reflectiom on 22:40 - Sep 17 with 1265 viewsstainrods_elbow

Smyth was actually a real thorn in their side the whole night, was unlucky not to score with that header, and is improving, so I don't know what you're seeing (or not seeing) there.
[Post edited 17 Sep 22:43]

Palace Reflectiom on 22:40 - Sep 17 with 1269 viewsbosh67

Palace Reflectiom on 22:40 - Sep 17 by stainrods_elbow

Smyth was actually a real thorn in their side the whole night, was unlucky not to score with that header, and is improving, so I don't know what you're seeing (or not seeing) there.
[Post edited 17 Sep 22:43]

Twice! :)

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Palace Reflection on 22:43 - Sep 17 with 1215 viewsstainrods_elbow

Palace Reflectiom on 22:40 - Sep 17 by bosh67

Twice! :)

Amended.

Palace Reflectiom on 22:46 - Sep 17 with 1157 viewsHooping_Mad

Saito seemed to hold on to the ball a bit to long, Thought Ashby looked good bringing the ball out.

Not a lot wrong with the performance there.

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

Palace Reflectiom on 22:47 - Sep 17 with 1128 viewsCateLeBonR

Cook was excellent. Varane and Madsen in midfield showed real promise. We lacked/lack physicality going forward and I suspect that will become a theme this season. Frey and Dunne aside.

*Edit I forgot to mention I thought Joe Walsh played really well too.
[Post edited 17 Sep 22:52]
Palace Reflectiom on 22:47 - Sep 17 with 1126 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Thought we could have gone for it more, particularly in the first half. Not overly impressed by playing a second-string team either.
Palace Reflectiom on 22:57 - Sep 17 with 918 viewsT_Block

Saito did very well don’t understand the criticism.Till he went off he was our most threatening forward.
Symth just needs to 1.get his body position right when the defender is close to him 2.Release it early sometimes as if he continually runs into blind alleys .More head up and choose right moment to run in behind

Huge potential there.Needs coaching more.Good header -unlucky

With dembele as a 10, withdrawn striker.That should be a good attack
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024