Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
watching Palace match via QPR+ 14:36 - Sep 17 with 948 viewsPeterHucker

Have the rules changed about which matches QPR+ are allowed to stream in the UK?
I was looking forward to paying a tenner to watch tonight's match.

I thought it was only 3pm Saturday kickoffs and matches that are being shown on Sky that can't be watched on QPR+ so why is this one not available on there?

Please don't reply by suggesting I get a VPN, it's a work computer so I don't have the option of installing anything like that.
watching Palace match via QPR+ on 14:44 - Sep 17 with 913 viewsCateLeBonR

It says on the website that, “Unfortunately, latest regulations do not permit clubs to stream EFL Cup fixtures live on their channels”

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/2024/september/16/preview-palace-home/
watching Palace match via QPR+ on 14:57 - Sep 17 with 818 viewsPeterHucker

watching Palace match via QPR+ on 14:44 - Sep 17 by CateLeBonR

It says on the website that, “Unfortunately, latest regulations do not permit clubs to stream EFL Cup fixtures live on their channels”

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/2024/september/16/preview-palace-home/

watching Palace match via QPR+ on 16:51 - Sep 17 with 653 viewsStevenageRanger

Its on Sky though isnt it. All Carabo Cup games are being shown I thought.
watching Palace match via QPR+ on 17:03 - Sep 17 with 597 viewsLazyFan

That's a shame, as I was just about to fly into Luxembourg to watch it at my local there. Dark markets and all that.

I do this because it is cheaper than buying just one pint in a gastropub that has five big screens and one small one. The smallest one being the only one I can request to watch the QPR game on, as everyone else is a Manure London fan.

That still results in a huff and guff from the pub staff, even though the sign outside will say all EFL games on here. So, they are supposed to have it on anyway, not 6 screens with Manure on all of them.

And even though there will be more than me watching it as it's a London derby, they will still be upset for asking to change it and make it work (as it was not set up to work the first time).

Of course, that's fantasy, and in the end, I had to pony up for Sky so the misses could watch the tennis. Tragically, the red button it is and sounds, of course, on mute.

In other news, assisted dying should be made legal and freely accessible for those who have to endure Sky's EFL commentary. Now, who said Tyler is not a lifesaver?

Lazy by name, Lazy by nature.
Keyboard warrior!

zzzzzzzzzz

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024